Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

HUMM

IF-Dazzler

HUMM

Posted: 15 June 2005 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
The Great Indian Comedy Show is really a torture.. some times they have the most yuk jokes on earth.

I laugh the most when they call the show The Great Indian Comedy Show....Haha Great comedy??LOL

Its a complete brain racker!!AngryAngry

Adult jokes are so adult in nature.Dead..Sounds soo yuk!

Some jokes are goood very rarely but the band and the host.. OMG!!!!DeadDead..I feel like hitting them!Angry

Whats ur opition?Tongue

Edited by sunny - 15 June 2005 at 4:38pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Great Indian Comedy..Yuk!!!" in Other Star One Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Bhaskar.T

IF-Sizzlerz

Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 16 June 2005 at 12:41am | IP Logged

Yes sunny I agree with you. The show itself is a comedy. The adult jokes are sometime quite embarassing especially when you are sitting with your family.

I don't understand the choice of hosts........ The quality of the jokes are also not upto the marks.

Sorry to say but this show has dissapointed me a lot.

SONYA_K

Goldie

SONYA_K

IFs Strict Mod

Posted: 17 June 2005 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Same here..The show is horrible!Dead

I like this Great Indian Laughter Challenge!! Especially the hosts!LOLLOL

annwesha

annwesha

Posted: 17 June 2005 at 9:17am | IP Logged
i like the show when i am watching alone, but in front of my parents, it is really enbarrassing.rite?

HUMM

IF-Dazzler

HUMM

Posted: 17 June 2005 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by annwesha

i like the show when i am watching alone, but in front of my parents, it is really enbarrassing.rite?

lols..gr8 show to watch aloneWinkWink

But front of parentOuchOuch

But some times gr8 show to watch if u wanna sleepLOLLOLLOL

aries_sakshi

IF-Rockerz

aries_sakshi

Posted: 18 June 2005 at 9:39am | IP Logged
i just saw the first show, it was nice... dunno abt the next two show. i think there was a criteria abt no adult jokes???

nishi

IF-Dazzler

nishi

Posted: 18 June 2005 at 2:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sunny

Originally posted by annwesha

lols..gr8 show to watch aloneWinkWink

But front of parentOuchOuch

But some times gr8 show to watch if u wanna sleepLOLLOLLOL
same !!!!!

but the funniest part id I can never laugh listenting to these jokes !!!!

hetal

IF-Veteran Member

hetal

Posted: 19 June 2005 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
my brother watches all these kinda shows...and he watched on first week then next week he sat for few mins....and he left..third week he didnt bother to turn on tv and watch.....Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top