Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

Anurag(cezzane khan)in Kyunki(UGHHHH!!)

Ronit thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Hey Is Ekta going mad Anurag in Kyunki UGHHH!! he is going to make the no 1 show to no 0 show ANURAG IN KYUNKI NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Ekta is gone mad.Yarr zara soochoo Jahan bhi Ronit roy jata hai wahan Cezzane nay apni entry zaroor marni hoti hai Stupid CEZZANE+ANURAG UGHHHHHHHHH!!! RONIT ROY IS THE BEST OF THE BEST AND HE IS REALLY REALLY SUPERB

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pmahesh thumbnail

Hey, don't worry ronit. I think it is only a special appearance, so we don't have to tolerate him for too long (hopefully)!

MrsRajeev thumbnail
he was  lookin very badšŸ˜”
pmahesh thumbnail

And the way they hid his face, it was like there was some superstar surprise behind it!

Ronit thumbnail
It was just what i was thinking that it was someone a really big big star the way they were hiding his face And the way in which Anurag said Asslam o alaikum šŸ˜†UGHHHHHHH soo bad wo role kisi aur ko bhi tu day sakta tha and u never know kay ekta Anurag ko Virani family ka ik hisa bana kar rakh da noooooo
pmahesh thumbnail

NO........it is getting difficult to tolerate him in one serial.. ... in another one would be torture!!!!!!!!šŸ˜­

I hope it is just a special appearance but you never know because seems like they were trying to get ejaz khan and indu together. If that happens, then the family will be shown a little more atleast. I suspected that when i saw the woman who is playing the mother of the groom because she is a senior artiste (abhi's mother in astitva) and she would obviously not do just a scene kind of role.

Does that mean we will be subjected to hindu muslim wedding and the oppostion and another chance of tulsi to show her greatness????????

galactic4_1000 thumbnail

Guys this was just a special appearance by him..just to celebrate Diwali and Id coming together but u'll will be horrified when i tell you that Ekta has reportedly given Cezzane"ewwww" Khan a lead role in another new serial...coz he wanted to leave Kasautii(yipee!! if only that would happen) coz he dint want to play an older person with grey hair!!

So people we have to bear some more!!!(if we live after seeing him in Kasautii )

pmahesh thumbnail

Does this mean he will leave kasautišŸ˜›!!!!

That is a good news, i don't care if he is in a new serial- i will never watch that one!!!!!1

Ronit thumbnail
WOW!!!! is cezzane actually leaving Kasautii GREAT NEWS!!! are u sure.Wow!!!!!!šŸ‘ Then plz tell me plz will bajaj and prerna marry?
Ronit thumbnail
Ho sakta hai kay Virani's anurag ko apni shantinikten ka ik hisa bana la kyoun ka ekta ka kuch pata nahin