Posted: 8 years ago
Ohhh so disappearing info and scared Ajab
Interesting and intriguing 
Looking forward for the next update 
This was a good one 
faishar02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

thanks everyone for appreciating and encouraging me. thank you. here you go the third chapter of this story

Chapter 3

Door service got me a cup of ink. These mysterious things were not even reaching my neurons. The only thing I knew was this was that these things were not my cup of tea but something in the corner of my heart was motivating me to move forward. My intentions were clear; i had to find out what was it which was similar between the legendary king and my husband. I took a pen and wrote

I am Ajabde Pratap Singh. Will you tell me what is written in this book?

Reply came

Surely, time has come for you to know the truth.

So tell

Come with me

The unknown voice took me to another world. I was scared.

Don't be scared. You have to be very careful and moreover don't try to converse with any one and in a day you can open this book only once and ask me to take you in the 16th century world only once a day. If you do anything against these three things then your husband's life is in danger. Remember you can go and talk to anyone in disguise.

Ohk I will remember all this and I promise that I will follow all these.

I didn't know what was it but it was pretty. It was a palace, a huge one. No one could see me but I could see what had happened told the stranger and what was the connection between me and Maharani Ajabde?

The palace was huge everything was decorated very nicely. I wondered what it was. Stranger told me that it was the most precious moment because a princess is born in this palace.

Everything was so grand. A lady came in with a princess and sat beside her husband. I went and stood beside her. All rituals were followed and the priest did them and at last the name was kept. First her dad spelled her name in her ears Ajabde Panwar. Then her mother did the same. Everyone cheered her and her father Rao Mamrak Panwar. I got to know now who Ajabde Panwar was.

The stranger took me back to the present world. I was surprised that I book could take me to a world which was 475 years old. I could see how a princess was named. All this fascinated me. I was now willing to see more and know more. That was it for that day said that stranger. I wanted Pratap to call but he called me

Ajab

Finally you called

Ajab I couldn't call you sorry

No probs none of your mistake

So tell what did you do?

Nothing special, just went back to that library

You went again

Yeah

Achha Ajab get ready I am coming

There is nothing to get ready in that

No Ajab, while going I told you that I will reach Udaipur tomorrow

Yeah

But I am reaching there in an hour so get ready

But why

Coz we have to sleep in a single bed

Huh

Yeah those beds are fixed and cannot be moved

So we can sleep in different beds u know

Yeah but I want to sleep with you

No

Yes

No

Yes

Ohk you first reach here then we will see

Fine if you don't believe wait and watch

Ohk we will see who wins

Bye

Bye n Love ya

Love you to

Now I was sure Pratap has become very naughty. He was acting as if we have come here for honeymoon. It didn't matter to me at this moment. I had my dinner and went to bed before Pratap came. I woke up when sun rays fell on my face. At first I was about to scream but he blocked my mouth with his beautiful palms. I was happy. He again started

Ajab it's me

Pratap when did you come

Three hours back

Did you sleep?

No

Why? What did you do all this time then?

Was admiring you

What? I was blushing and my face turned red

Huh Ajab what happened? Blushing blushing

Prataaap

I hugged him immediately. I was blushing hardly with my head resting on his chest. He also brought his arms around my waist and lifted my chin and came near

Knock knock

Who the hell was it was his question but I was happy. He was really naughty. It was just the breakfast. We had the breakfast and checked out and went to the bus station. We went to the counter to enquire about the next bus. The person told that it was a bus strike and thus no bus will run today. What to do was the question. Ma told that we have to reach Jaipur today itself but how, there was no bus.

We confirmed again. The person at the counter told that we could hire a vehicle. Pratap wanted to do hire a KTM motorbike but I was not in favor. He convinced me and we went and hired a bike. It was awesome to travel on bike on a highway.

I was a little scared as I have never been on a motorbike so I was hugging Pratap from back. He was also happy; he thought that this was a God granted gift. He intentionally made the bike jump which every time caused me to crash on his back. He was very happy. After all this torture we reached Jaipur. I was very exhausted that I went and jumped on my bed and slept of. Pratap went and met Ma. She told him that he had to sleep with his sisters today coz they are really scared. He was confused but did not ask Ma why and did not deny too.

Early in the morning Ma came with few lehengas and asked me to choose a lehenga for Maan's mukh dekhi. I didn't know about it till now but still chose one.

Ajabde beta get ready and come down now only. We have to leave for Mewar now itself

Ma but why?

Coz Maan's mukh dekhi is in Mewar's Senthi mahel.

Ohk ma I will get ready now it self and come down

I went and took shower and wore a saree and went and sat in front of the mirror. I wore kajal. I wore earrings and a necklace. I was about to wear Sindoor

Ajab

Pratap when did you come?

Just now

Ohh

Ajab can I...

Yeah sure

He put the sindoor and soon we went down. Ma told me that all the ladies are going in different car and gents in different one. I gave a flying kiss to Pratap and entered the car. I didn't say anything, our eyes did that job.

In the car all were talking about all ladies stuff but I was not even in this world. I was busy wondering what all we did in these days. Ma was constantly seeing me and suddenly when I was deeply lost in my thoughts asked me

Ajabde

Haa Ma

Where are you lost

Ma I was wondering how Pratap has become naughty now days

Hahaah

Arey wah from when has Ajabde started telling all this

Woh Ma

I was embarrassed becoz of Pratap. Now I understood why all these people want to separate and keep me and Pratap, just to know what was happening between us. We reached Senthi mahel. Ma allotted rooms for everyone and Ma gave me and Pratap different rooms but why was the question again. I went to my room and unpacked my things angrily

Ajabde

Ma sa you

Yes dear

My mom was here, it was only Maan's mukh dekhi. I was surprised and also happy. I went and hugged her tightly. She told me to get ready quickly. I wore my lehenga, the peacock colored one. Ma sa made me wear my ornaments- mang tika, necklace, earrings. After getting ready ma sa took me down as if I am the bride but I liked how it was. Everyone was gathered.

Precap- surprise

please do comment. positive and negative allowed

Ravendor1981 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing!!!! The starting was totally inspired by HP 😳 I love your story!!! One of the reasons is also that it is inspired by my favourite series...one other reason is that this is a totally new concept that I've come across and I love it!! You're really creative man! 😊
I'm waiting for the next update...wonder what the pre cap is all about!!!
Update soon ❀️
I'm first!!! πŸ₯³ Edited by Natasha_1234 - 8 years ago
Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Fantastic update!πŸ‘I really love the way this story is moving wrapped up in mystery.❀️
Update soon.Waiting for next.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
sidyali4 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Superb girl u rocked it...waiting for more scenes of mysterious history...
faishar02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Natasha_1234

Amazing!!!! The starting was totally inspired by HP 😳 I love your story!!! One of the reasons is also that it is inspired by my favourite series...one other reason is that this is a totally new concept that I've come across and I love it!! You're really creative man! 😊
I'm waiting for the next update...wonder what the pre cap is all about!!!
Update soon ❀️
I'm first!!! πŸ₯³

thanks
i took this idea from hp and hp is my favorite series too. thanx and will update soon. surely u r first
SwarSrushti thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
So, Ajab in 21st century gets to see the 'Naamkaran Samaroh' of Ajabde borned 475 years back! Interesting! I wonder who that stranger in d diary is.😲 Like in HP there was Tom Riddle. And Pratap is so naughty!πŸ˜† Waiting for next update! N yeah...thanks for d pm!πŸ˜ƒ
faishar02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazy-for-praja

Fantastic update!πŸ‘I really love the way this story is moving wrapped up in mystery.❀️

Update soon.Waiting for next.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

thanx. yeah will update soon and btw i love ur stories
faishar02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidyali4

Superb girl u rocked it...waiting for more scenes of mysterious history...

thanx. will try to give more nice scenes
Annei123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awww Pratap is so romantic πŸ˜³
Awesome update πŸ˜Š hope to see more romance btw PrajaπŸ˜‰
Plzzz update asap