Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
^ Absolutely. They had a very good reason. But like all good things, FW forgot to make it good.
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: iMini

Yes they did of course,but I interpreted it as it was his own stress,frustration, confusion,guilt and fear of the unknown which made Abhijeet angry at anyone who seemed like not understanding his situation.

He was the one being pig headed and not revealing anything to Daya. How can he expect Daya to understand anything if he refused to tell? Daya asked many times didn't he? how can Daya read his dreams?

Abhijeet is not an unreasonable fool to get angry without reason. so I made it look like he's only faking anger.

And yeah, I changed a few things because this is my version and I wanted it to be like that. So take it as a work of fiction πŸ˜†. I am not trying to explsin what FW showed. I am creating my story around what they showed the way I want Abhijeet to behave.Edited by visrom - 8 years ago
..sweetchilly.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
That was quite well written.
Brilliant one.
Liked it :)
iMini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: visrom

He was the one being pig headed and not revealing anything to Daya. How can he expect Daya to understand anything if he refused to tell? Daya asked many times didn't he? how can Daya read his dreams?

Abhijeet is not an unreasonable fool to get angry without reason. so I made it look like he's only faking anger.

And yeah, I changed a few things because this is my version and I wanted it to be like that. So take it as a work of fiction πŸ˜†. I am not trying to explsin what FW showed. I am creating my story around what they showed the way I want Abhijeet to behave.

It's obviously fictional. You ain't getting my point.😳 Ok good you changed it..what else can I say after that? πŸ˜†.I hope you understand the significance of 'who seemed like' in my statement.Edited by iMini - 8 years ago
visrom thumbnail
Not really Mini...I just thought you were referring to ACP who always blames Abhijeet whenever he gets into trouble.
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Oh, so you were planning to read only if it got good feedbacks? 😈

Vis...u know i dnt mean it...i mean that as u told me in sms that no one will like it...i am referring that...
And sorry still i have not read it...
But i will soon...
-beena- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This was awesome Visrom. πŸ‘  I really liked the story.
Commendable job. ⭐️
 Your style of narration is superb.

Thank you so much for the story Visrom.

iMini thumbnail

Not really Mini...I just thought you were referring to ACP who always blames Abhijeet whenever he gets into trouble.

oh no no...
I meant if not anything else, he knew that Acp and Daya were noticing that he was in trouble but was feeling helpless.Imagine yourselves in that situation. You get terrible headaches (he did tell daya about his headaches) you get little to no sleep,you get flashbacks of murdering a real person..Revelation of which will cost him his dignity and job.All this while he believes he is getting treated by a psychiatrist,and the curiosity about Dr.Maya's behaviour.Seriously why do you think he should have told everything to daya without first figuring out his problems in first place? let alone finding solutions.
visrom thumbnail
Well, Maya is out of the picture in my story. So leave her.

As for me, if I am having problems like headaches, bad dreams and loss of sleep so much to the extent of dozing off while driving and almost killing a lady(in my story it's not Maya) I would share it with someone...a family member. Abhijeet doesn't have a family so it would have to be Daya.

And btw in my story he told everything to Daya only after he came to know that the guy in his dream is Dilip. So he has behaved exactly as you say...he figured out his problem on his own first. Once he knew or I should say 'thought' he killed someone he decided to run away but Daya reached his home and Abhijeet's own conscience as a CID officer made him confess it.

At some point he had to tell someone about it.

Ok, so in what they showed on tv how did ACP in the end come to know about Abhi's dreams?Edited by visrom - 8 years ago
iMini thumbnail

Well, Maya is out of the picture in my story. So leave her.

As for me, if I am having problems like headaches, bad dreams and loss of sleep so much to the extent of dozing off while driving and almost killing a lady(in my story it's not Maya) I would share it with someone...a family member. Abhijeet doesn't have a family so it would have to be Daya.

And btw in my story he told everything to Daya only after he came to know that the guy in his dream is Dilip. So he has behaved exactly as you say...he figured out his problem on his own first. Once he knew or I should say 'thought' he killed someone he decided to run away but Daya reached his home and Abhijeet's own conscience as a CID officer made him confess it.

At some point he had to tell someone about it.

Ok, so in what they showed on tv how did ACP in the end come to know about Abhi's dreams?

@Bold I really don't know sis ..I can only imagine that Daya used to talk about Abhijeet with ACP.
About the rest.. well good right? both of us are on one sideπŸ˜† I really liked your story..just had a doubt on that fake anger bit..well since FW leaves a lot on viewer's imagination-both of us can be right.