Saath Nibhana Saathiya 10th June 2015 WU Gana Baliya.Too Much

Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
... and we start today's episode with the family welcoming Kokila back to MM with Gopi being the main lead.  She gives a little speech, reminding Kokila how she welcomed her DIL to the house many years ago.  Gopi asks Parag to step forward and puts kokila's hand in his and she steps in the tray of dye placed in front of her and then onto the floor.  Gopi lays a white napkin at Kokila's feet and asks her to leave her prints on it.  Gopi then pays homage to it.

The family gather for aarti and sing with gusto.  Hetal becomes emotional and has flashbacks as do other elder members of the family.  Kokila sings.  She sings?  Followed by Gopi. Baa and then Vidya. With high pitched voice. Meera is seen half heartedly joining in.  She notices Kinjal calling her and slinks off but is noticed by Kokila.  

Kinjal and Meera plan to disgrace Gopi in the family's eyes by smearing her chappals  with grease.  They then rejoin the family.

Kinjal makes a snide remark about Gopi's lack of dedication against all that Ahem had done.  She greets Kokila with fake emotions.  Kokila holds her hand and notices something on it.  

Meera is slightly concerned of Gopi hurting herself but Kinjal tells her not to worry, that there are plenty of people around Gopi to save her.

Gopi slips and is saved by Ahem and Kokila.  Ahem notices grease on Gopi's slippers and questions her but she does not know.  Kokila has a flashback remembering the substance on Kinjal's hands. 

Kokila squares up to Kinjal and without another word slaps Kinjal.  The family are shocked, Kinjal is angry.  Kokila reveals what Kinjal did regarding greasing the soles of Gopi's slippers.  Kinjal is unrepentant and declares that she will not leave.  Kokila tells her otherwise, reminding her of shirking her duties and tells Paridi to pack up Kinjal's luggage and Gopi to call a cab.  Before Kinjal is thrown out she reveals Meera's involvement.  Kokila says that they will deal with Meera but that she should go. 

Kinjal is forcibly removed for MM.  First by Kokila and then by Paridi.

Meera is scolded by Kokila, almost slapped by Ahem but it does not wash with her.  She declares her hate for Gopi and the fact she rules the house.  

Pre cap.  Gopi scolds Meera.  Face off.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

touch_of_pink thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Thank you Xarina! 👍🏼

Parag gets a special appearance at the end. Finally Kokila and Gopi remembered that Koki has a husband who goes by the name Parag. Otherwise I was beginning to think they were married to each other.

Kinjal and Meera plan to disgrace Gopi in the family's eyes by smearing her chappals  with grease. 

Seriously? 🤔
Five years on and CVs are still stuck with these antics. After all that has happened Gopi's not gonna become so easily disgraced in front of the family now is she?

Xarina thumbnail
Originally posted by: touch_of_pink

Thank you Xarina! 👍🏼

Parag gets a special appearance at the end. Finally Kokila and Gopi remembered that Koki has a husband who goes by the name Parag. Otherwise I was beginning to think they were married to each other.

Kinjal and Meera plan to disgrace Gopi in the family's eyes by smearing her chappals  with grease. 

Seriously? 🤔
Five years on and CVs are still stuck with these antics. After all that has happened Gopi's not gonna become so easily disgraced in front of the family now is she?

Hi and you're welcome 😊.  I actually couldn't think of the correct wording for that sentence. 😆  Guess I used up the single brain cell thinking up the title of gaana baliye as opposed to nach baliye 🤣.    I am so clever! 🤣 🤣
touch_of_pink thumbnail
Originally posted by: Xarina

Hi and you're welcome 😊.  I actually couldn't think of the correct wording for that sentence. 😆  Guess I used up the single brain cell thinking up the title of gaana baliye as opposed to nach baliye 🤣.    I am so clever! 🤣 🤣

No problem with the way you wrote the line Xarina. It's the CVs who have a single brain cell that they keep showing the same thing again and again and again...

Now I hear there will be another kidnapping happening. 

I was discussing with Gayatri that it's weird the CVs are still doing this 'ruining Gopi's image' thing at this point. She's not a newly wed bride anymore. Gopi has managed to tackle so much in her life, dealing with a greasy chappal is nothing. 😆

Gana Baliye...Star Plus might read your post and steal your idea. 😆 Onscreen jodis could take part. 

Gopi could sing this:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0INTFQk1eM[/YOUTUBE]
Xarina thumbnail

No problem with the way you wrote the line Xarina. It's the CVs who have a single brain cell that they keep showing the same thing again and again and again...

Now I hear there will be another kidnapping happening. 

I was discussing with Gayatri that it's weird the CVs are still doing this 'ruining Gopi's image' thing at this point. She's not a newly wed bride anymore. Gopi has managed to tackle so much in her life, dealing with a greasy chappal is nothing. 😆

Gana Baliye...Star Plus might read your post and steal your idea. 😆 Onscreen jodis could take part. 

Gopi could sing this:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0INTFQk1eM[/YOUTUBE]

Ground hog day all the way.  Wonder if more for the cvs than us.  Cool song.

Funny how once the sherni came back with her cub in tow then even the other shernis find their voice.  Hetal.  Dear, dear, dear.

Koki threw Kinjal out but I wished it had been Parag.  That would have hurt Kinjal more, don't you think? 

touch_of_pink thumbnail

Ground hog day all the way.  Wonder if more for the cvs than us.  Cool song.

Funny how once the sherni came back with her cub in tow then even the other shernis find their voice.  Hetal.  Dear, dear, dear.

Koki threw Kinjal out but I wished it had been Parag.  That would have hurt Kinjal more, don't you think? 

@bold

Interesting idea. 
Then Kinjal could retort back that why did he not speak up and stand by her side when Dhawal slapped her. Maybe Kokila and Parag will then understand how Kinjal ended up like this and Kinjal can realize than in her greed for material possessions, she lost all her relationships, especially the relationship with her son. 

I'm really annoyed with the way they have handled Kinjal's character. And look at the irony: Kinjal is bad and Urmila is good! So now when Urmila will hassle Kinjal, it will be justified because now Kinjal is worse than her. Doesn't matter Urmila was the one who caused all the problems to begin with.

Another thing that remains the same in this show: Urmila always gets away!
Xarina thumbnail

@bold

Interesting idea. 
Then Kinjal could retort back that why did he not speak up and stand by her side when Dhawal slapped her. Maybe Kokila and Parag will then understand how Kinjal ended up like this and Kinjal can realize than in her greed for material possessions, she lost all her relationships, especially the relationship with her son. 

I'm really annoyed with the way they have handled Kinjal's character. And look at the irony: Kinjal is bad and Urmila is good! So now when Urmila will hassle Kinjal, it will be justified because now Kinjal is worse than her. Doesn't matter Urmila was the one who caused all the problems to begin with.

Another thing that remains the same in this show: Urmila always gets away!

I was thinking more along the lines of daddy's little princess fallen in his eyes.  That would be more effective.  You see Kinjal always confronted Kokila because in many ways they are alike which is why there is always an altercation between the two.  On that basis Kinjal does not see Kokila as a mother and vice versa.  A few choice words and actions from Parag, would actually crush Kinjal.  See her reactions when Parag scolded her to the ones today when Kokila slapped her.  Defensive and confrontational today but meek and crushed the previous week. 
touch_of_pink thumbnail

I was thinking more along the lines of daddy's little princess fallen in his eyes.  That would be more effective.  You see Kinjal always confronted Kokila because in many ways they are alike which is why there is always an altercation between the two.  On that basis Kinjal does not see Kokila as a mother and vice versa.  A few choice words and actions from Parag, would actually crush Kinjal.  See her reactions when Parag scolded her to the ones today when Kokila slapped her.  Defensive and confrontational today but meek and crushed the previous week. 

Oh, I see. This would actually break the cycle and add another dimension to the show. Parag putting his foot down in front of Kinjal would surprise everyone. No matter what though, Kinjal is not going to change anytime soon. That's upto Dhawal, Pappu and Urmila to sort out. I think eventually it will be Pappu who brings her back to her senses. Taming of the Shrew Part 2.

You see Xarina, I'm stuck in the past. CVs forget things but I'm still trying to connect them to the story today. 😆 
Xarina thumbnail

Oh, I see. This would actually break the cycle and add another dimension to the show. Parag putting his foot down in front of Kinjal would surprise everyone. No matter what though, Kinjal is not going to change anytime soon. That's upto Dhawal, Pappu and Urmila to sort out. I think eventually it will be Pappu who brings her back to her senses. Taming of the Shrew Part 2.

You see Xarina, I'm stuck in the past. CVs forget things but I'm still trying to connect them to the story today. 😆 

CVs are always forgetting things.  I used to get really worked up about it because as a writer one ought to be consistent otherwise you hack off your readership.  But now?  I'm like meh and only get worked up a little.   Is Kinjal worthy of taming?  I'm not too worried about Dhawal but about the little boy she abandoned all those years ago, who yearned for a kind word from her and still kept trying. If ever there was a mother/child hate track this should be it.  
coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Thank you Xarina! 👍🏼

Parag gets a special appearance at the end. Finally Kokila and Gopi remembered that Koki has a husband who goes by the name Parag. Otherwise I was beginning to think they were married to each other. 🤣 absolutely correct

Seriously? 🤔