Balika Vadhu

Third party intervention - Page 2

RainbowKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Lol since when did Jagya and Dadisaa Ganga's husband and her grand mother in law became a third party in Ganga Mannu matters  ðŸ¤£people to defend Anandi say what what ? Jagya is Mannu's father in every way so what if not biological but he is his adoptive father Mannu is Mahendra Jagdish Singh  not Mahendra Ratan Singh ðŸ˜† Jagya has moral . legal ethical rights on Mannu and Ganga same Dadisaa has  
ooo Jagya was good adoptive father Shocked 😆I was expecting him compared to Akhiraj Singh today Thank God at least poor Jagya is spared today  one truth is accepted for him he is a good father to mannu ðŸ˜³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Dadisa and Jagya became third party when she overruled their opinions and insisted on having her way and made it solely her responsibility regarding the issue of Mannu's biological father. She did tell Jagya without telling that she takes decision on this.
So that makes Jagya and his grand mother third party😛
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
of ocurse J & DS bcame 3rd party wen ganga ruled out their opinions just like shiv & shekhars bcame 3rd party wen Aji rejected help  in taking care of amol wen once shiv 4got 2 pick up amol & clearly said i can't trust any1 &insisted that  i"ll take care of amol alone.😛
wat she did tell widout telling that she takes decision on this??😲😲wen was it shown ?? on ur TV??😲ganga din't promise ratan till she told J abt ratan. and she din't take any decision till then. but J said 2 her that i know u"ll take the rite decision as doc & mom. so he gave her free hand that she can let meet mannu or not.
thatswhy she took mannu 2 hospi.later on wen bimla said abt last rites by mannu.then also ganga said i can't refuse this rite of ratan & J did agree oderwise he wud'd said no he shudn't do.

atleast write wats shown in the serial wen theres no space of assumption also.but just 2 defend ur fav. make all sort of illogical reason & then say oders  r stupid.
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
So funny comparing a lapse on part of Amol's father and his mother's reaction to the child's father which can happen any where with any parents who have a busy career.Anandi didn't deny Shiv the right to make decisions in their child's life she only said she will handle the responsibility of taking care of day to day incidences
Here the lady made Jagya adopt him and shared the responsibility of bringing up the child with him and but taken away the right to make decisions on his behalf and refuses his suggestion.She point blank refused to disclose the truth and said she will tell only if Anandi tells the truth why bring in Anandi into it which is the most ridiculous thing for a mother can do .She will decide on issues concerning her son's life based on what some other woman does with her children but rejects her husbands' suggestions and unilaterally decides she won't reveal the truth or reveals the truth also in a unilateral manner.
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: The_Alchemist.

Today it's all Jhalra. Nothing else ðŸ˜¡. 

It was all Kahani Kammo Ki na?

I saw her flipped channel I came back chalo ab kuch aur coming She was there

Poora episode was Kahani Kammo Ki

Highlight of the episode was Kammo trying to cut the rope from the blunt side of the knife 
Awfulggt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aparnauma

Dadisa and Jagya became third party when she overruled their opinions and insisted on having her way and made it solely her responsibility regarding the issue of Mannu's biological father. She did tell Jagya without telling that she takes decision on this.

So that makes Jagya and his grand mother third party😛

Yes exactly. Ganga herself kept them away. Now she's allowing them though...it looks like she now feels it is okay as they are only supporting her. But then it's too late and mannu thinks they are a third party now
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
nandini interfere harki and akhiraj not to marry kamli with pushkar .this interference quality lie in genes of nandini inherited from anandi
Stephi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Why Anandi did not allow Shiv to tell the truth about DB ? Anandi wanted to protect Daddu , to protect his health and happiness, not to  find out  that his sister is  criminal who put  Anandi s life in danger? Daddu is  Shiv's  grandfather, DB is  Shiv's family , yet  Anandi  was the one who made the decision and Shiv respected it , not only this one but  Anandi  made  many decisions  and Shiv  followed them. .  Anandi hid  many things from Shiv about his own sister So , Shiv has to respect Anandi's decisions about hiding the truth but if Jagya respect Ganga's decisions it makes him third party just because he allows his wife to decide when and  how she'll speak about something that happened to her .  And when she decided to speak about it Jagya cannot support her because Ganga made him third party in this matter!?
I am curious if  Anandi at some point decided to tell  Daddu what  all his sister has done ,  should  Shiv stay quiet because Anandi made him third party right from the start, didnt she ?
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Stephi

Why Anandi did not allow Shiv to tell the truth about DB ? Anandi wanted to protect Daddu , to protect his health and happiness, not to  find out  that his sister is  criminal who put  Anandi s life in danger? Daddu is  Shiv's  grandfather, DB is  Shiv's family , yet  Anandi  was the one who made the decision and Shiv respected it , not only this one but  Anandi  made  many decisions  and Shiv  followed them. .  Anandi hid  many things from Shiv about his own sister So , Shiv has to respect Anandi's decisions about hiding the truth but if Jagya respect Ganga's decisions it makes him third party just because he allows his wife to decide when and  how she'll speak about something that happened to her .  And when she decided to speak about it Jagya cannot support her because Ganga made him third party in this matter!?
I am curious if  Anandi at some point decided to tell  Daddu what  all his sister has done ,  should  Shiv stay quiet because Anandi made him third party right from the start, didnt she ?

agree stephi completely.
thatswhy i always this forum has double stds & dual parameters/yardsticks 2 measure Aji .
if Aji does all this then its Aji's raaslelea but if anyoder +ve ckt like ganga does it then her ckt is dheela.

and then blame oder mebers being blind wen their own posts clearly reveal how much blindnees  4 Aji is there.and think themselves as highly enlightened abt their fav alongwid oder ckts & oders hav no brains  2 think
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Hina-

Lol since when did Jagya and Dadisaa Ganga's husband and her grand mother in law became a third party in Ganga Mannu matters  ðŸ¤£people to defend Anandi say what what ? Jagya is Mannu's father in every way so what if not biological but he is his adoptive father Mannu is Mahendra Jagdish Singh  not Mahendra Ratan Singh ðŸ˜† Jagya has moral . legal ethical rights on Mannu and Ganga same Dadisaa has  

ooo Jagya was good adoptive father Shocked 😆I was expecting him compared to Akhiraj Singh today Thank God at least poor Jagya is spared today  one truth is accepted for him he is a good father to mannu ðŸ˜³

This is latest news  Mannu's adoptive father , Ganga's husband and  Ganga's grand mother in law are a third party intervention into Mannu's matter What logics to justify Anandi how more illogical some people can be ðŸ¤£
and people have defense for Mannu he is saying all that because of ignorance and helplessness I disagree with it 

Mannu knows his mother is real mother He abuses her calling i have doubts whether you are my real mother ? This he is saying in ignorance ? 
Is he ignorant of Jagya's 16 years of love to him that he says Jagya never loved me ?

i don't know what cvs want to prove here Are they trying to prove Sumitra's fears for Mannu correct She accepted Ganga with all her heart but she had doubts about Mannu Ratan Singh's son  She had fears Ratan Singh will come again for this boy and he will take 360 degree turn and won't be loyal to them , at that time we people were saying what Sumitra is saying Today same happened He got taste of Ratan's 2 seconds of love he forgot 16 years of love of Jagya and rejected him as his father He has brain enough to make his own  cheap stories to prove Jagya as villain and his father Ratan as innocent but does not have brain to think about all love care and attention is he got from Jagya ?

He has thrown all the moral and values given to him in waste bin He has been raised in the best possible environment Given the best upbringing so now  its all his fault to insult his upbringing  He is shaken does not given him license to abuse the mother who gave him birth He is shaken does not given license to abuse the man who always called him son   

Edited by Beautiful-Soul - 8 years ago