FINALLY..DECIDED TO STAY..HERE______PLZ...READ...EVERY....ONE....

Posted: 8 years ago
DEARS...ITS..A..EMOTIONAL...POST..
PLZ..DON'T TAKE...ME..WRONG..ITS JUST MY..EMOTIONS..

dears...i have come this forum by...mistake.actually i was searching ashlok pics n then mistakely...went this forum then suddenly..read..a ff of meerab... then slowing...i signed in it...

i just joined it bcoz of ashlok..but slowly i have many..friends here.i used to liked here..
i really got to know that without me...they r many..crazy..fans of ashlok...

i really...liked this forum n all of u...all...posts..writings r.my fav. i really never thought to write stories but ashlok n this forum made me writer...n a photo editor...n being..so friendly...

for the..first time..i felt so..close of my..heart...i really..dont want to join any other forum...

dont worry...i m not leaving..this..forum..i promised dear..dont know for how long...but i will disturb u all by my ashlok posts n crazy..stories...plz..dont be upset with me...bcoz i really liked to spend my..time with u guys...bcoz..i know we feel the same for our ashlok...

may be..u all will not believe this..but i cried a ..lot for ashlok n ipkknd ebp...i know that its ending...in..a..few days ,hours,minutes,seconds...but it will stay forever in our heart...

so plz..dont be...sad..just remember those magical moments...

the..show will end..but our love for ashlok will never end..
we can remember ashlok...in our heart n by..our posts...n stories...

dears..two days ago..i have pm munnyhyderabady...to asked something...i asked munnyhyderabady about situation our posts n stories after the show ends..i also asked about how long..we can post like this..after the..ending of the show...

i got the reply...the answer is that..we can post...as..long..we..can...n we..can..also post new stories..as..our..wish...

dears...feeling..so..happy..after the reply..thats..means..we..can..posts..a..lot topics..n..stories..as there r many..forums..which r still active..after so many..years..of ending...

dears...i will..decided..to stay..here in this forum...dont know.how.long..but i will try..my..best..
the show is ending...with..maybe..a..lot. negetivites but..still it is in my..heart..n really..cant want to leave all of u..so..finally..i m here...to..disturb u with my..posts..n stories of ashlok in future..bcoz if its a only..way..to conecting with ashlok n u all...
then i m really..for this..

dears..i will also join other forums..if shrenu or avinash plays well characters in future but by..not leaving..this..forum..
dears..i have my..board exams..in..next year..i m also..so..busy..but in this i m listening..what my..heart..says..

so..i m here...in.this forum..
dears..m not..forcing u all but plz..listened what ur heart says..

PLZ..STAY..IN..THIS..FORUM..WITH..ASHLOK...N...WITH US...

if..i m the..only..one..then..i really..dont feel..sad..but i m happy by ...listening my..heart...

plz...dears...its..request..from...me...

PLZ...PLZ..PLZ PLZ.PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZPLZ PLZ PLZ...

STAY...IN THIS FORUM...WITH ME..I WILL..MISS U ALL...
NOT FOR ME ,NOT FOR THIS INDIAFORUM...JUST BCOZ OF ASHLOK N UR HEART...

PLZ...EK BAAR PHIR...

ITS A REQUEST FROM ME..TO ALL..FOR NOT LEAVING THIS FORUM..

I M NOT FORCING ANYONE BUT PLZ..TJOUGHT ABOUT OUR JOURNEY IN HERE N ASHLOK ONCE AGAIN..

THEN AS U ALL DECIDED...

BUT I WILL STAY..HERE...

STAY..BLESSED...

LOVE..U..ALL:-):-):-)

WE R REALLY..
CRAZY...FANS...

CANT IMAGINE I WILL SAY THIS TYPE OF CRAZY WORDS...BUT ITS TRUE..

ISS...CRAZY..FANS..KO...KYA..NAAM..DOON???????

PLZ COMMENT BLOW WHAT U WANT TO DO...I WILL NOT DISAPPIONTED IF U LEAVE...
JUST DO ..WHAT U WANT...DONT TAKE..IT..SERIOUSLY...OR NEGETIVELY...

BYE...

MISSION...PINK...

THANKS...TO...ALL...

LOVELY...

BUDDIES

Edited by sanjida123 - 8 years ago
wow... great i will definitely come not regularly but time to time...
Sanjida..Aashlok remains in our heart forever😊if forum is not closed, i will be here😃. Donno how long.
All the best 4 ur board exam😊
Buddy. Surely stay here still it Las .i also want this.stay here always.i decided to not see another serial.because ashlok effect me that much.after this show I wanted to concentrate on my studies.but surely stay here to cherish the memories of our ashlok.
Lovely post 😃 EBP is the first forum for me😃 I have seen many serials but never bcom a part of forum😊 One day i also landed up here and fell in love with the forum due to various stories and post😃 I will be there till the end till the forum is not closed😃 I know IPKKND2 is ending😭😭
it holds a very special place in my heart😳😳Love ashlok😳 Don't worry will be there till end😃
all the best for boards👍🏼 
Lovely post.
will stay here until the forum is alive..
all the best for ur board exams..
Wow noor...such a cute post dear...

yeah agree dear AASHLOK will always stays in our hearts...forever...

EBP was my first forum...i wont forget this forum and the friends in this forum...

I'll stay here in this forum...even after EBP ends...
THANKS...DEARS..FOR THE SUPPORTS..
I REALLY...WANT TO STAY HERE AS LONG I CAN...
FEELING HAPPY THAT U ALL ALSO WANTED TO BE HERE
Aww dear your post made me emotional! I joined long before ebp started but never posted or commented in any forum before. ebp was my first platform ever for writing and commenting. and i know for a long time to come i'll never fall for any other show like i had fallen for ebp.
It will truly remain in my heart even after it will be over. ashlok and their chemistry was what made me a fan of them! and it will remain in my heart like that. the most wonderful memory.

ofcourse i won't be leaving it. will come here time to time and to write and post too! 😃 And lastly thanks dear for your heartfelt post. i really loved it to the core, your true innermost feelings about ebp thanks for sharing it with us! 😃
Beautiful Post...I Will definitely be  Connected  to Ebp Forum...Dear.