Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
Dividers: (Credit Sayu)
bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: BurnThemAll

Yo VDians . I am Ishu πŸ˜³ Even I would like to join you all here . Pleech😳

This is not a chat thread but a work thread. I apologize but we do not include new people. 
.Lonewalker. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Temptations.

I am posting the dividers here. Banners will be uploaded by tomorrow.

Tomorrow ?  Shivu tomorrow is the last day & I'll be very busy tomorrow as tomorrow is Papa's medical check up day . I was thinking to work  overnight & submit everything around 3-4 am...I'm extremely sorry , but I can't do anything tomorrow . Now tell me , will you make the name tags ? or should I make them matching any divider ? If yes , then which one please specify πŸ˜•
Eternal_Stud thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Rashu officially on demand- is it for Times most desirable?
.Lonewalker. thumbnail
Write Up :

8. Casual wear lover :-

If onscreen Vivian  has been known for Abhay Raichand's  Elegant black suit or Superstar RK's stylish persona , then off screen we have seen our beloved actor sporting a completely different  style statement . Off screen , most of the time dressed in jeans & casual T-shirts , Vivian can easily  be called the typical coolly casual guy who believes in comfort rather than following any blind definition of fashion . Be it a friends' reunion , holiday trips or just shopping with his lovely wife , off screen Vivian loves to be seen adorned in a pair of jeans & his favourite T-shirts , which often comes with funny jokes or quotes . Typical of our Superstar , no ? And not  to forget , sometimes an addition of cap with his casual get up just spice up the whole thing  & makes him the coolest coolly casual boy next door of Indian television .

10. Selfie disaster :-

While clicking selfies & groupies have become a trend now a days and most of the other celebrities are found to follow the trend & posting numerous selfies or groupies in various social networking sites , our adorable superstar Vivian seem to have decided in favour of walking against the stream & stand out . When it comes to clicking a selfie or a groupie , he can be called a disaster ! To his massive fandom's utter disappointment, our beloved actor never posts his selfies from his social site accounts, which sums up to just an underused twitter account anyway . From his few juvenile attempts at clicking a few groupies , one will doubt if he is even aware how to click a selfie , let alone posting several times a day ! Whenever he is seen in other people's groupies , he seems to have booked his place in the last row permanently as in every groupie he's always found standing at the rearmost position , almost unrecognisable . His determination to avoid selfie hunting cameras can even beat the iron hard determination of a disastrous student to avoid his teacher . The onscreen superstar is such a selfie shy backbencher offscreen , no ?

11.Weird Expression ka Expert :-

This fact might be unknown to many , but that doesn't lessen its truthfulness that our beloved onscreen superstar is a big prankster  off screen . Yes , you heard it right ! the man behind the arrogant & snobbish RK or the mysterious , impenetrable Abhay Raichand just couldn't be more opposite in real even if he tried . Vivian in real is famous for his weird & funny antics in set & his inborn talent of making people around him laugh with his weird but supercute expressions . Be it while giving interviews to any reporter , or be it giving a message to his fans , these weird expressions of his appear everywhere & never fails to amaze us , make us laugh out loud . He's our very own weirdo wizard .

13.Beard Lover :-

Vivian & his love for his beard is perhaps well known to all . Everytime he gets the chance , he never fails to utilise it & appear with a full fledged beard . As we all know , when you want something badly enough , opportunities present themselves on a platter for you to achieve that . Same is the case with Vivian & his beard . Each & every chance he gets , while shooting jail scenes , while portraying an ill character or simply while on holiday , he just never miss one to nurture a beard on those fair & well toned cheeks of him . So much he loves his beard , he has even made appearance in magazine covers , various photo & ad shoots sporting a full grown beard . Well , we have no complain , have we ? His beloved beard only adds to his hotness quotient & makes our Superstar look even more manly & sexy !

14.Bromance King :-

If there could be only one bromance king in Indian television , undoubtedly that crown would have gone to Vivian Dsena ! Be it onscreen or offscreen , bromance or brotherly romance is something that our beloved actor has done a PHD on . Vivian is well known for bonding quickly & bonding well with his brotherly male co-stars . During Pyaar Kii Ye Ek kahaani , his bonding with Siddhant & later on with Ritwik was a must topic while having a candid chat . Same was the case with Indresh Malik aka Bittuji of Madhubala - Ek ishq ek junoon . Even after the shows ended , Vivian still maintains a good contact with all three of his bromance partners & often his fans are blessed with candid stills . And this bromance is not reserved only to off screen in anyway . We have seen Vivian perfecting his perfect bromance skill on screen time & again . We will be lying if we say we didn't enjoy Abhay-Siddharth or RK-Bittuji brotherly moments , won't we ?

15.First Grey hero of Indian television :-

With the revolutionary changes taking place in Indian television now a days , grey heroes are very much in demand ! To all Vivian fans' proud glory , Vivian Dsena was the first ever actor to play a truly grey hero on small screen , Superstar Rishabh Kundra in his popular show Madhubala - Ek ishq ek junoon . Unlike several  other rough & tough heroes , Superstar RK never lost his balance & certainly never tuned into a saintly positive hero . Till his last day , Rk was the same snobbish , arrogant yet the charismatic & charming RK we fell in love with . RK's character developed with time , hidden wounds came out in the open & healed , but never for a moment the arrogant , snobbish & so full of himself side of his character , that success & wealth bough him , wavered . RK was the first ever grey hero of Indian television who in true sense was a grey character . Such a character was , is & always will be a masterpiece & Vivian fans are proud that it was Vivian Dsena who was lucky enough to bag the role & talented & skilled enough to play it with perfection & take it to peak of success !

16.One of the few actors to play three characters in a show :-

There are very few actors in Indian television industry who got the grand opportunity of playing more than one character in a single show , among whom Vivian Dsena was the luckiest one to play three character in a single show , his last show Madhubala - Ek ishq ek junoon & we will be lying if we say he performed any of the three less brilliantly than the others ! He made entry in the show as snobbish , arrogant Superstar RK & won million of hearts with his signature killer smirk & lazy drawls . Next he was seen as RK's doppelganger KRK aka Keval Raam Kushwah who being a shy & simple village boy , couldn't be more opposite than RK . But Vivian played KRK with his usual brilliance & made lakhs of hearts go gaga over his shy smile  & simply adorable cuteness . He played another character Raju aka Raja when the show took a 20 years leap & RK , KRK had come to an end . Raju was a mentally challenged person , while later on he regains his mental balance & becomes the daredevil Raja . Needless to say Vivian portrayed both the aspects of this new character equally brilliantly & as perfectly as the before two .

17.Versatile Actor :-

Vivian Dsena is a name in Indian television industry which is most known for his versatility . From the beginning of his career he is seen playing different kind of characters in each shows & just at the young age of 27 have gained a remarkable reputation as the most versatile actor of the industry . Vivian started his career with a character named Vicky Walia in Kasamh Se , who was the son of the lead protagonist of the show . Though the role was small & not much of any importance , Vivian left a mark in viewers' mind & later on when he debuted as the lead protagonist in a Colors show named Agnipariksha jeevan ki- Ganga , he was welcomed with open arms by the audience . Vivian's character Shivam in Ganga was of a simple boy next door , who was the female protagonist Ganga's friend & while saving her from her jeopardised life , falls in love with her . Later he made a dramatic come back with the The Vampires Diary inspired show Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani , where he played the dark , mysterious vampire Abhay Raichand ,  the Indian version of Stefan Salvatore , who falls in love with a mortal human girl Piya . After Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani bid adieu , Vivian did another show Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon ,  where he played a snobbish , arrogant Superstar , Rishabh Kundra . All his characters so far have been extremely different from one another & to Vivian's credit he has portrayed all of them beautifully & brilliantly ! Why not , after all he is the most versatile actor of Indian television !

Note : Sorry gals , I couldn't do the no. 18 point . I don't remember the events order correctly & currently I'm too sleepy to research n write  Can anyone of you do that point ? please ???? πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­

Edited by _7th_HorcruX_ - 8 years ago
.Lonewalker. thumbnail
http://postimg.org/gallery/233erpaas/33bb62d5/

^ ^ Link to Username tag gallery . I've made all the one listed here πŸ˜³
.Lonewalker. thumbnail
My wish : please add kar dena πŸ˜†

Happy birthday Vivian πŸ₯³ May God bless you and  more and more success kiss your feet with each passing days! πŸ˜³  As a proud fan of yours I can say you are the kind of person no one can ever be. On this beautiful occasion, I would like to wish you a great day ahead, an even more happy  life and lots of success ahead in your future, which you surely deserve & I've full faith will surely achieve because of the amount of hard-work you put in your profession. Keep rocking and always keep us hooked to your acting, be it any role πŸ˜³, and ofcourse your smexy looks β˜ΊοΈ Happy Birthday ! πŸ₯³ Many many happy returns of the day πŸ˜³
Eternal_Stud thumbnail
                        Irresistible Charm

Vivian Dsena has got the magical charm.He is so irresistible that You can't just ignore him.His tempting screen presence leaves a spell on the Viewers.His Captivating eyes make you feel 'wanna see him more'. His bewitching smile makes your heart skip a beat.His voice is so alluring that you can not simply forget the dialogues he spoke once.

The characters he played on screen were so impactful that u cant still get over it. The Vampire Abhay Raichand and Superstar Rk are still alive in our hearts.His charm has made him win many hearts.He is the one of most popular actor in tellywood. Well! its a crime to be so irresistible Mr. Dsena.Edited by Sanna14 - 8 years ago
Eternal_Stud thumbnail
Down to Earth-

Though Vivian Dsena climbed the heights of success in very young age, yet he is so Humble. He is exactly opposite to the shades of characters he played on television.He is the first actor to play Vampire & Superstar in the history of Indian Television.He was 22, when he got to play the lead role in Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani.The show became popular among the youngsters.His character was the most loved character in the show.

In the age of 24, he got to play the superstar Rk in Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon.The show got huge success both in terms of trp & Popularity. Not just the character Rk became a household name, the show itself was known as Rk wala show. He got many awards for his brilliant acting.

Even after getting the name and fame in young age, he is so down to earth; the Actor did not let the success get into his head. Such an amazing person he is!!

Edited by Sanna14 - 8 years ago
Eternal_Stud thumbnail
Meri Wish-

Happy Birthday Vivian ❀️
May the Lord Almighty Bless you from Heaven..
I Wish you reach at the more heights of Success & get everything you long for..
All the Best for Jhalak.
Have a Rocking Day!!Edited by Sanna14 - 8 years ago