Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
Promo is intense. But just another Troll as always! 

@ SheAish: 
Really? It's a "Toss" between 2 groups of fans for F32? I have not been there in awhile. Are they serious? Do they really think that they can play this "game?" Everyone knows that Sanam is going to get her memory eventually, and she wont live with this fake identity given to her by some man who picked her up on the side of the road forever!

Do these F32 people even KNOW the audience? Do they seriously think that there are equal amount of fans for Shaad Jannat of 3 months as there is for Sanam - Aahil of 1 year? The couple who just got the "Favorite jodi!" award? Even after months of seperation? I have no words for this PH's mentality. The TRP alone for their cute Pak track should have told them all they need to know! If it was such a roaring success why did they have to kill everyone there and end it? Even that girl hired to play Real Misbah only had 3 lines and she ended up getting tortured and killed! That is how well that whole track went in the end! If the PH continue to sit on the fence they won't have anyone left soon! Even with all the silliness, this track is still getting better TRP than pak track ever did! But not as good as when Aahil Sanam impending meeting brought audience back. How long do they expect people to tolerate this amnesia track?😡

THIS promo just like Dharamshala etc, is ALL being catered towards bringing audience back to the show. Trolling us by making us think that something good is going to happen. But instead we will see Shayar being washed with more bleach and Jinnat's endless "Shohar Khuda hotha hain" type regressive dialogues, about saintly Sipahi! I will watch the jungle sequence coz it looks entertaining. But I have NO expectations from this story, or this PH! They have never shown respect to the audience that stuck with their show when a lot of people dumped it after ASYA death! They keep taking that group of loyal fans for granted. So they deserve whatever crap comes their way! Dont care. Just love KV as Aahil and SJ as "Sanam". Jannat the Jin cant disappear fast enough for me. She is on my last nerve and so is her Nakali shohar! 3 months of them is enough to last me a lifetime!

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 8 years ago
itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
Omg I ws so excited thinking sanam got her memory back but guess it's not so