soo dumb and messed up

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

nycdesiqt

IF-Dazzler

nycdesiqt

Posted: 19 October 2006 at 4:08pm | IP Logged

seebo is preeto's sister who loves her sister to death

but now because a little misunderstanding which took two days in the serial she is all against preeto and ready to take revenge and is on kuljeet's side.

how dumb and stupid is that...i mean if i had a sister and loved her that much i would give her a chance to explain the situation and not get all carried away with it and plan evil things

juss my opinion wat do u guys think about this?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "soo dumb and messed up" in Maahi Ve Jab Apne Bulayen... forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nycdesiqt

IF-Dazzler

nycdesiqt

Posted: 19 October 2006 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
srri my bad...i juss saw today's episode...i guess i got carried away...lol seebo isn't bad
she loves her sister
hope as the serial carries on the love for both sisters stay that way :)

nycdesiqt

IF-Dazzler

nycdesiqt

Posted: 19 October 2006 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
topic closed

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.