Tum meri patni hi nahin, meri aatma ka hissa bhi ho

Posted: 8 years ago
This is what Ahem said this to Gopi in the hospital. Now is the testing time for Ahem, not before his mom but before the viewers. i.e us.

Leave the past. Lets see how much he implements that now.
Originally posted by sharoon3210

This is what Ahem said this to Gopi in the hospital. Now is the testing time for Ahem, not before his mom but before the viewers. i.e us.

Leave the past. Lets see how much he implements that now.

And a test in front of his daughters and nephews..but i think soon he will fail the test..leopards dont chg their spots...
Originally posted by Snsaddict

And a test in front of his daughters and nephews..but i think soon he will fail the test..leopards dont chg their spots...

100% is not possible but it should be consistent.
SHITTPIECE COUPLE
SHITTPIECE AATMAA CHHAAAP

😆😆😆  Its nothing but just a rofl rofl

---------------------------

now   thr is new just few seconds before shown in TV ad breaks -stupid promo

meera getting kidnapped in car...
Originally posted by librapiscesarie

SHITTPIECE COUPLE
SHITTPIECE AATMAA CHHAAAP

😆😆😆  Its nothing but just a rofl rofl

---------------------------

now   thr is new just few seconds before shown in TV ad breaks -stupid promo

meera getting kidnapped in car...

In your opinion who might kidnap Meera. I feel it would be her boyfriend who would do that.
Maybe its a plan hatched by meera n kinjal...
Originally posted by sharoon3210

In your opinion who might kidnap Meera. I feel it would be her boyfriend who would do that.
haan...wo hee hoga  aur kaun??  & thn they wl gopi jumping from building to building to save meera then milan of m-g  -  all that crap...😡

or else may be meera has got done this purposely to spoil koksi ghar pravesh etc
Agree with Kavitha.. No marriage is perfect, but every one should try to  make it a success and and also it should be consistent, Ahem cannot listen to some third person and start doubting Gopi...He should by now after 25 years of marriage know what Gopi is.. if he does not, it is a shame..
Originally posted by ani_gr

Agree with Kavitha.. No marriage is perfect, but every one should try to  make it a success and and also it should be consistent, Ahem cannot listen to some third person and start doubting Gopi...He should by now after 25 years of marriage know what Gopi is.. if he does not, it is a shame..

Even if he has spent 6 to 7 years with Gopi, (Leaving the years of separation) , that is more than enough for him to know what Gopi is. In that period of time, any couple can have good relations.
Edited by sharoon3210 - 8 years ago
Ahem is just and IDIOT husband ...   who in their right mind would not want gopi as his wife...she cooks clean ...is a door mate ... think her husband is god... can do no wrong ...forgives him at the frop of a hat...      LOL     If I was a man I would marry a person like gopi...LOL