Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

Highlights for 18th Nov (Page 2)

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 19 November 2004 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pj04

[QUOTE=manimau]

it is like diya saying she will not accept help in her dept from tony ....she would rather let it go to dumps.....what are they trying to convey in the name of female assertiveness, determination and powerConfused

just that there is a fine line between assertiveness/determination/power and STUPIDITY.....and Jassi seems to have erased this lineConfused

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 19 November 2004 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pj04

Originally posted by manimau

Jassi is contemplating about mixing her personal and professional life and plans to call Meenakshi to accept the contract

I am repeating what all of you have said n number of times.... JAssi has lost all her senses..... I mean how can she talk about mixing personal and professional lives??..... "tum contract ke liye lado nahi to main tumase baat nahi karoongi..... Main tumase sagaai tod doongi...." Now again when it's profitable to her, mixing her pesonal and professional life is again proper or reasonable..... It's ok if she does it but not when Purab tries to do it.... When Purab sends her a check, it is not ok to mix the two lives..... her own fiance, Purab ki help lene ke bajay woh usi Meenakshi ki help le rahi hain jisne usaka insult kiya tha...... And we thought Jassi has self respect..... or she knows it better......

BTW, yeh contract kya footbaal hain jo Meenakshi can kick anywhere anytime..... She first gives it to 3T.... or was it just oral bakwas..... noone signed any papers then..... And now she comes and offers that to Jassi..... What the hell T and D think the viewers are? (.... Idiots I guess) I know I mean the serial is just for entertainment of people and is not a financial or business teaching course, but still they can make it a little bit realistic to view, is all I want to say.

you are right mani...i fail to see what is the big deal....if i was in trouble(financial or otherwise)....i would expect my fiance/ hubby to jump in to help without a second thought....where does the question of self respect/insult/......etc come in. btw the way how does taking help from purab create problems amongst them(did i miss something here...).

as for meenaxi my guess is purab would gladly cancel contract to transfer it to gm.the line between professional and personal life is always very hard to draw(they tend to bleed over each other all the time) but i think jassi mixes them up and in a very absurd way all the time inspite of all her claims to contrary.

it is like diya saying she will not accept help in her dept from tony ....she would rather let it go to dumps.....what are they trying to convey in the name of female assertiveness, determination and powerConfused

Jassi seems to be changing her words quite often. She never seems to be strong with her words or actions or relations. You are exactly right she is always contradicting her own punchline "main personal and professional life alag rakti hoon"...kaise alag rakati ho...aise hote to aaj purab ke yeh halat na hota na he armaan tumahare personal zindagi mein taang adata...(though he pretends that he is not doing it...)

Go to top