RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
- Jassi calls Nandu to find out if Kohinoor can lend money, he says not at present

- Gang learn that Jassi refused Meenakshi contract, Pari hears and tells Mallika

- Mallika and aryan tell armaan that jassi refused meenakshi contract without consulting him

- Armaan confronts Jassi, she tells him that Purab sent her and they can find other means to come out of situation

- Armaan and Jassi manage to raise very little new loans from market, Armaan tells Jassi to get loan against his property

- Jassi is contemplating about mixing her personal and professional life and plans to call Meenakshi to accept the contract

- Purab is too heavily recycled in this episode. A double too has been used and he is also shown drunk in a scene. They show his (double's) feet going towards home, looked like they shot some street urchin in jeans and dirty sneakers.

- Meenakshi tells Purab that Jassi only lives for her work and Gulmohar, she has no interest in Purab.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surnita thumbnail
Great work Manaxshi - you got in there with your karshi and Phered it around the pot good and proper!  Your a girl after my own heart!
manimau thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Jassi is contemplating about mixing her personal and professional life and plans to call Meenakshi to accept the contract

I am repeating what all of you have said n number of times.... JAssi has lost all her senses..... I mean how can she talk about mixing personal and professional lives??..... "tum contract ke liye lado nahi to main tumase baat nahi karoongi..... Main tumase sagaai tod doongi...." Now again when it's profitable to her, mixing her pesonal and professional life is again proper or reasonable..... It's ok if she does it but not when Purab tries to do it.... When Purab sends her a check, it is not ok to mix the two lives..... her own fiance, Purab ki help lene ke bajay woh usi Meenakshi ki help le rahi hain jisne usaka insult kiya tha...... And we thought Jassi has self respect..... or she knows it better......

BTW, yeh contract kya footbaal hain jo Meenakshi can kick anywhere anytime..... She first gives it to 3T.... or was it just oral bakwas..... noone signed any papers then..... And now she comes and offers that to Jassi..... What the hell T and D think the viewers are? (.... Idiots I guess) I know I mean the serial is just for entertainment of people and is not a financial or business teaching course, but still they can make it a little bit realistic to view, is all I want to say.

kline thumbnail
tnx for the highlights,Arti.You are right,Mani.If she can take meenakshi's help,why not purab's? This time around she is acting as if he has committed some sin.She does need to get her facts straight.Jassi is totally wrong in her perspective.I guess everything totalled just got to her.
amaypranay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thanks arti, i just hope next week's JJKN..is better than this week's JJKN..total confusion....for us..
jasmin thumbnail

I wish that Purab and Armaan would do something about their FOB hair...Armaan would get even hotter if he picked up  #2 blade for the backside, and Uncle Purab wouldn't look so old...ditto for the beige/purple/chocolate/blue combos!  EEK! (If Regis Phiburn wouldn't wear that stuff).

ides thumbnail
completely agree Mani.......maybe they should change the title to.....Jassi jaise double standards kisse ke naheen.......
pj04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: manimau

Jassi is contemplating about mixing her personal and professional life and plans to call Meenakshi to accept the contract

I am repeating what all of you have said n number of times.... JAssi has lost all her senses..... I mean how can she talk about mixing personal and professional lives??..... "tum contract ke liye lado nahi to main tumase baat nahi karoongi..... Main tumase sagaai tod doongi...." Now again when it's profitable to her, mixing her pesonal and professional life is again proper or reasonable..... It's ok if she does it but not when Purab tries to do it.... When Purab sends her a check, it is not ok to mix the two lives..... her own fiance, Purab ki help lene ke bajay woh usi Meenakshi ki help le rahi hain jisne usaka insult kiya tha...... And we thought Jassi has self respect..... or she knows it better......

BTW, yeh contract kya footbaal hain jo Meenakshi can kick anywhere anytime..... She first gives it to 3T.... or was it just oral bakwas..... noone signed any papers then..... And now she comes and offers that to Jassi..... What the hell T and D think the viewers are? (.... Idiots I guess) I know I mean the serial is just for entertainment of people and is not a financial or business teaching course, but still they can make it a little bit realistic to view, is all I want to say.

you are right mani...i fail to see what is the big deal....if i was in trouble(financial or otherwise)....i would expect my fiance/ hubby to jump in to help without a second thought....where does the question of self respect/insult/......etc come in. btw the way how does taking help from purab create problems amongst them(did i miss something here...).

as for meenaxi my guess is purab would gladly cancel contract to transfer it to gm.the line between professional and personal life is always very hard to draw(they tend to bleed over each other all the time) but i think jassi mixes them up and in a very absurd way all the time inspite of all her claims to contrary.

it is like diya saying she will not accept help in her dept from tony ....she would rather let it go to dumps.....what are they trying to convey in the name of female assertiveness, determination and power😕

ides thumbnail
Originally posted by: pj04

just that there is a fine line between assertiveness/determination/power and STUPIDITY.....and Jassi seems to have erased this line😕

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: pj04

you are right mani...i fail to see what is the big deal....if i was in trouble(financial or otherwise)....i would expect my fiance/ hubby to jump in to help without a second thought....where does the question of self respect/insult/......etc come in. btw the way how does taking help from purab create problems amongst them(did i miss something here...).

as for meenaxi my guess is purab would gladly cancel contract to transfer it to gm.the line between professional and personal life is always very hard to draw(they tend to bleed over each other all the time) but i think jassi mixes them up and in a very absurd way all the time inspite of all her claims to contrary.

it is like diya saying she will not accept help in her dept from tony ....she would rather let it go to dumps.....what are they trying to convey in the name of female assertiveness, determination and power😕

Jassi seems to be changing her words quite often. She never seems to be strong with her words or actions or relations. You are exactly right she is always contradicting her own punchline "main personal and professional life alag rakti hoon"...kaise alag rakati ho...aise hote to aaj purab ke yeh halat na hota na he armaan tumahare personal zindagi mein taang adata...(though he pretends that he is not doing it...)