Qubool Hai

ASYA SS: the one you cannot have epilogue pg 42(6/6) - Page 17

shonayaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sweet_tehs

Hi just read all the chapters n it's a nice story..

Continue soon 
N please pm me if possible.

thankyou for reading and liking it
will pm you 😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shonayaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thankyou for your lovley comments and likes 🤗

Chapter 7

As soon i reach my apartment ,i just throw away those heels and the loosen my shirt ,it was quite a hectic day then my phone beeps with a message from asad had a great evening zoya ,thank you for everything' i smile and reply him back that indeed it was a beautiful eve!

Asad pov:

Zoya is a livewire nobody can be sad or bored with her, she has the charm of turning every moment into beautiful , i don't  know  why i shared my past with zoya  , because i never wanted anybody to know about my past but i told it all to zoya i wanted her to know everything maybe it was the wine or maybe i  knew that she will understand me.

Next day i had  been given a notice from mr. Roa that he had given me another project which would take another five months which f**ked my entire mood , i was defiantly not going to stay in that guest house for months , i guess i would start a home hunt mission. I get a mail from zoya this afternoon telling me to check the new article she has written and give honest review .she had attached her article to the mail.

HOW TO GET OVER THE ONE YOU CANNOT HAVE.

By zoya farooqui:

So if you are in your mid twenties or thirty ,you would defiantly had a relationship or two or several   ,but for some reason if may not have worked

But thats not the end you need to get over it ,this may just give you some little advice:

1.ACCEPTANCE :

yes indeed it may be a beautiful relationship ,it would have been a great life but alas! It dint work so don't hesitate to acknowledge that its over ,accept the fact graceful. 

2.AXE SENTIMENTS :

It maybe emotional sentiments and things you maybe attached with ,just throw it all from her heart ,let it just stay as a memory and not as a nightmare  or the memories which makes you go weak.

3. REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE LOVED AND YOU CAN LOVE:

Yes! Its hell yes, don't act as once bitten twice shy. Just because its over don't think you will not fall in love again and be loved again and don't act foolishly by spoiling your life and the people who love you .just move on be happy it happened , so the new love life is just waiting in the dawn.

4. FRIENDS, INDULGE IN PASSION AND AMBITION.

Yes friends are your lifeline ,they will do all the possible crap just to make you smile ,so keep a tight hold on them. Stop worrying about your past ,and thinking about  relationship just take a break go on a vacation or start practising your hobbies ,or join some classes like dancing or art whichever you are passionate about.

If things are meant to be it will happen ,so just lie back and enjoy life.

I read the article twice ,it seems zoya has written it only for me ,as if she is wailing to leave my past and move ahead .sorting the things on my desk ,i leave to guest house .

I read the mail again i call her up but she doesn't pick my call , then i call my ammi and ask her health ,she gets sadden that my work has extended to five months but i promise her to take some time out and visit her.

While i talk to ammi ,i  get a call from zoya , i put her hold and complete the conversation with ammi and then dail zoya .

hey sorry i was having a shower ,i could not answer your call'

shower in night?'

yes and am actually wearing my bath robe' she chuckles ,as i get embarrassed  ,i mean only zoya farroqui can be so straight forward ,un-self conscious girl. she dashes her mind without a second thought and i like that.

i read the article , it was just wonderful'

you know i was thinking about you all the while i was writing it'

yes! It looks like you know me  very well zoya'

even i feel the same asad , it looks like i have known you since forever' and there is a awkward silence between us when i decide to break the ice.

i thought you would ask me ,who was i talking to and why did i put your call on  hold'

why would i ask' she actually replied being least bothered which instantly hurt me ,i don't know why but i wanted her to ask me ,i wanted her to care.

i mean you would be talking to some important client right?'

no she wasn't a client'

ooh k' i could sense her voice low actually . i quickly reply

it was my ammi'  i dint want her to get me wrong.

ooh so dilshad aunty ? how is she , i heard about her from ayaan that she is very generous persona and   also that..'

also what'

that you are a mumma's boy'  i could hear that grin in her voice.

aah no im not a mumma's boy'

yes!'

no'

yes'

And then our argument continued till vary nights.

Well today was technically my third' date with zoya , i thought i would take an apartment as i needed some space rather than staying in the guest house. She agreed that she would accompany me in house hunting. She arrived at sharp 9am ,the one more thing i liked about her was she was always punctual.

As she gets down the cab ,my breath gets stuck she was wearing a blue denim with a peach top,he hairs tied in a pony and she was wearing oversize sunglasses with a denim bag .she  looked as if she has stepped out from a fashion magazine. She quickly gives me a hug and then i introduce her to akash mitra ,my old friend .

He was actually checking her out while zoya told her polite hello.

hey i read your articles on tiara, they are nice' ooh thank you but isn't it weird reading women magazine'  she ask amuzed while i suppress my laugh.

no i actually my sister reads it and she likes your column, so what are your plans?'

plans you means like marriage and all?' no i mean what is your next article about?' i could see akash trying really hard to have a conversation with zoya and suddenly i start feeling protective over her she writes many things akash' zoya smiles as i jump in their conversation.

Meanwhile mr.chatterjee arrives who is house broker sorry sir actually my son missed his school bus ,so i had to drop him'

its ok baiyaa' so how are we going sir ,in cab?'

no actually you go in cab we will follow you by bike'

no sir actually ,we would be visiting so many places it would be so sunny its better we all take a cab'  i look at zoya who makes a puppy face

but i so very want to go in bike asad' i was tongue tied  when akash comes to my resuce telling you can come and have a ride in the evening.

We three take a cab and see atleast some four apartments , i found all of them pretty ok but zoya had that detective eyes, she would check the coridoors , windows ,wardrobes, ventilation and then a bob her head in a no. Mr.chatterjee assumes zoya to be my wife and shows all the rooms to her and ask her opinion  while i take a back seat .finally at the five apartment zoya nods her head it was almost like a paying guest home where the owner have a attached portion to my apartment . its a well furnished home with two bedrooms and all the basic goods were already fitted in.

glad atleast madam liked this house' even im glad baiyaa , this is really nice house and its like walkable distance to asad office you should have showed me this first   i pay the money to the broker while zoya slumps on the sofa .i take a seat opposite to her.

so?'

what so'

where is my payment , i don't do this all for free ha' she adds with a wink

so what payment would you like miss. zoya

fiirst a bike ride and  rest i will tell you later'

Zoya is very stubborn once she decides something she will pester till she gets ,first we had to take  cab ,then reach guest house and then i had to borrow his bike  ,i have actually applied for a car loan probably it will be granted in a week.

Zoya sits on the bike with her hands wound around my waist and her head already leaning on my back ,she must be tired though but i understand she was comfortable clinging to me which i really dint mind.  I was driving around when zoya suddenly woke up telling hey we are near ayaans place lets just drop in there

no zoya we might be disturbing them'  i couldn't tell her the actual reason.

ooh comeon they wouldn't  mind, you don't want to see zeba and tara

I wanted to see those dolls and talk to ayaan but i dint want to meet humeria, things are awkward between us, but zoya was zoya she already called up humeria telling we are on the way and will reach in 10 min.

Sorry for the short update guys , next update will be longer and little change of events .do leave your feedback and likes .for pm buddy me and kindly ignore the mistakes 

Shailu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update zoya's articel is beautifull asad feels so protective of her continue soon plz😊Edited by shailu123 - 8 years ago
Kabhibloom thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely update.
Asya r getting closer.
Continue soon
asifiqbalsh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely update
Zoya helped asad to find an apartment. Protective asad was nice. The article she wrote was for him. They are going to ayaan house which asad didn't want to. Waiting for an update soon
Thanks for pm
Shubh007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome Update...👏

Just Love It...😊

Every Scene Is Mind-Blowing...👍🏼

Every Scene Was Portrait Beautifully...⭐️

Asya Relations Was Growing Good...

Update Next Part Soon...😃
Amin21Khpulwak thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail