Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

3sisters thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Your are a very very good writer and loved this story although this was my second favorite but it was very good and i know tumhe bhi bahut sad feel hua hoga ise end karne me but sabka 1 end hota hai will miss it and epilogue me to swayam bahut bechara laga but ise kahate hai pyaar thanks for the pm congrats for thread and do write more
sanchiswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I have never read something so funny and cutely sweet at the same time
She surely proved to be a nut :v giving hard time to Swayam :v pay back time ;) accha hai go through it all :3 for not loving him for so many years :v 
That moviw thing was so cute :3 poor Swayam 
He thought she might ask for sky diving :v _/\_
Her mood swings God :o she literally spill tears to get things done from him :3 
"Sharon kyun bola?????" I so so loved this one *-* Sharon kyun bola cookie kyun nhi :') that was really sweet addition Ani ^_^ 

And the whole mauve saga _/\_ 
Epilogue gave whole you level to this amazing FF 
She tore papers from her diary and like Swayam I was :o but then when he know it by heart ( :* for that) whats the need of diary :3 he is her personal living diary from then :p she indeed dont need to write anymore 

You know I loved the ending lines :') like so much ^_^ 
My love for her diary :p thanks for adding something like that afterall her diary only revealed the biggest secret :') 

Love this FF so much :( 
You better give second season :o 

Thanks for a story I cherish forever :') 
Edited by sanchiswaron - 8 years ago
aneesha93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
First things first, congrats for the second thread๐Ÿ˜ƒ. 
Coming to the epilogue, enjoyed it to the fullest. It was too cute, hilarious and lovely. I had a good laugh while reading the update. Poor Swayam has to deal with the pregnant wife of his with terrible mood swings. The last part just too sweet, Swaron sailing paper boats๐Ÿ˜› You penned the epilogue beautifully. Very expressive๐Ÿ˜›. Kudos.

Thanks for the pm.
VrushanianAdity thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Res.
Unres.
You updated it so fast.. Thank you so much for this awesome update.. It was as expected so funny and cute..๐Ÿ˜ณ

Even I'm sad that this FF is finally over.. The journey starting from the two bestfriends bond and ending as soon to be parents.. So nice.. and Swayam calling Sharon cookie was the hilight for me in this FF..๐Ÿ˜‰

Every chapter of this story had something beautiful in its own. The best part for me would be, the way their friendship is maintained all the way through the story.. Thye love each other, but they are best friends forever as well.. This is so nice..โญ๏ธ

And your writing.. Am I even in that level to comment on it??? The answer for me is an obvious no.. You are one awesome writer..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

I have always loved the endings of all your story.. they are so beautiful.. and this one too was the same..
The last paragraph, especially touched my heart..๐Ÿ‘

And finally, I'm really sorry if I bored you with this long comment.. But I really could not help it and I really had to say whatever I said above..๐Ÿ˜‰

Keep writing..
Lots of love..
Adity..
(P.S. So sorry for commenting so late.)
Edited by VrushanianAdity - 8 years ago
..RiSha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oops sorry forgot to unres๐Ÿ˜‰

so you gave me big surprise girl thank you soo much for dedicating this epilogue to me

really i dint expect it iam just overwhelmed by your gesture

this epilogue was really cute

sharon is in her perk of pregnancy and swayam ia all in verge to fulfill her commands

at times i pity him but their bond seems really cute in here

wat more do i say this story plot everything was soo gud that i really enjoyed reading every bit of it

i would only say keep up such awesome work

way to go girl

once again thank u dear

lots of love

^_^
Edited by ..EnIgMa28.. - 8 years ago
Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome ending

Loved it
Poor swayam
Bt its lovely
Amazing

Thanks 4 d pm
priya_sejwal thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
First of all...congrats for new thread
Secondly u r amazing writer di...i just loved ur writing skills...(whn i joined this forum u r my first frnd ...n the first ff or os i read was written by uh only)..frm tht time i becm addicted to ur ffs...they r superbbb
In this ff...swaron bonding... their frndship thn marriage n their pure love...towards each other was very beautifully penned down by uh...epilogue was awsumm
Swaron movie...nice n thn their convo
Soo cute...liked it
Feeling sad tht this was the last part of this ff...but u keep writing becoz it makes all of us happy... i just love to read it
Commendable work...too good

Edited by priya_sejwal - 8 years ago
ExpectoPatronus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
dis is freaking adorable...  so loved d epilogue...  wl be waiting for new ffs of yours...  keep writing...
p.s- congrats for d new thread.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
anum_6 thumbnail
its amazing superb 

love it

sharon swayum nhok jhok are reaaly cute 

poor rey bechra hehheh

i wish this not end but every good thing go to end 

just amazing end 

thnx alot for this lovely story 

maon ye b ni kha sakti k update soon n pm 

bcox its end now  :(

--NupurSwaron-- thumbnail
Nyc update...so finally dis is d end of yet another amazing story of urs dis was one of d amazing ff on swaron n enjoy readng it d little nok jhok of swaron n sharon demanding like a kid was so cute bt finding ways to make swayam stay near her was so adorable n bst part was dat mauve explaination bechara rey ๐Ÿ˜† n den sharon makes paper boat out of diary pages n says swayam dat he is her chalti firti diary dat was so so cute n says dat it easy to listen den to steal n read it  n swayam smiles ๐Ÿ˜‰  really lyked d epilogue
As every end has new beginings bt as u said dis is nt d end bt a strt of new begining n wid dis d ff ends here๐Ÿ˜” n dre u strted wid ur new story hamari adhuri kahani which is my most fav one n lovng dat story to d core ๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by swaronicfan - 8 years ago