Thank you so much.

Originally posted by: --lavanya--

So this one is gonna be discontinued !! 

😭. πŸ˜­

Nope. I am continuing this.
KrazyRedMary thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Hey, Guys!! I am back with a new chapter, FINALLYπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Sorry, this is not the best chapter. This is a little slow as I am setting the story a little. But as this is a ss, the story will be moving really fast and I can guarantee it. I made a cover for this please tell me what you think. Hope you enjoy! :D

First day of Summer Quarter...

8:20 a. m. 

City College of San Francisco...

--Swayum POV--

This has been the longest day ever! I think to myself as I walk into my last class of the day. The classes are so long! I have 3 hours of each class. That is exhausting! I look around and see that the first long table was almost full so I went to the other long table. I walk around the table. I saw that these long table was made of bunch of tables put vertically. 

The third table from the front had 2 girls sitting on one side and another half was empty so I took my seat there. I kept my gaze down as I put my bag on the seat beside me and took a notebook and a pen out. Just then our teacher Mr. White came so I turned my gaze to him. He did the basic introduction and was going on and on about his course. Before I know it, I was zoning out. Don't get me wrong, I was catching the important parts... maybe. 

As I browse on my phone, I look up and look around the room. It was pretty huge and definitely not enough students in it which I kind of liked. As my eyes wandered around, they were drawn to the girls in front of me. They were definitely bored as they have come to writing messages to each other in class on the girl-in-front-of-me's notebook.

As I was amused with their friendship, I noticed I knew the girl in front of me. She was: Sharon! I smile thinking about our past incident. It was the cutest thing ever! Let me just tell you that! Believe me when I say this, there is not much that I find cute.

So here is what happened: I met her on my first day of school. She instantly recognized me though she played dumb really well. I have to give her the credit for that. The only way I knew she did recognize me was by her eyes. They gave her away otherwise her face didn't betray her an inch.

It's the beautiful brown, but there is a dust of caramel and sprinkle of sparkles. They gave her away but still she maintained her distance. Didn't even ask my name nor did she told hers. I start doodling on my paper as I remember that day. She was different that is for sure. I have seen a lot of girls who act indifferent to get my attention but somehow I felt like she acted indifferent so she doesn't catch my attention.

However she still did, I think to myself smiling as I look up at her. She was dressed simply with her shoulder-length hair just hanging loose and nerdy glasses hiding her beautiful eyes. In fact, she was hiding all of herself but I don't know from who. She was pretty, but she didn't try to dress like her friend who was sitting beside her. 

Just then the class ends. Thankfully, the teacher didn't drag it for the full 3 hours today. As I turn to put my things in my bag, I felt eyes on me. I knew it!! I think to myself as I smile big. I looked up to see that she turn her gaze to her friend. I smirk as I shook my head at her. I picked my bag and headed out the class to the bus stop. I know I should try to talk to her but not just yet. I can't seem to make myself do it. I try to pacify my heart. 

I walk out to the bus stop to find my bus and people filling in. I quickly run and get on the bus just before the door closes. "Hey," I greet the driver smiling as I put my money in and walk in the bus. Three rows down I noticed, Sharon was on this bus also. I smile and took the seat behind hers.. just because. Don't ask too many questions. I didn't seat beside her or she will see me, but I wanted to seat by her.

I plugged my headphones in and sit back relaxing. The ride was not too long and pretty relaxing. I noticed she was always busy on her phone the whole time texting to somebody. I wondered if that was her boyfriend and it didn't make me feel good a bit though I wondered why I even care. Not bothering to get involve in something, I zone everything out as I did some work on my phone.

Before I know it my bus was here, I pulled the wire just as she did. We are getting off on the same stop! I think to myself. As the bus pulls up on my stop, I let her get off first and then I get off. She walks to the crosswalk. She pushes the button and waits for the red light to turn to walk. I wait beside him. I pull my baseball hat down a little concealing my face.

The light turns white and she puts her phone and she talks to walk and I was behind her. She had barely taken 2 steps when a car pulls out from the Burgermaster's parking lot in front of us and drives right towards her. "SHARONN!!" I screamed.

-------------------------------

PRECAP

They first step towards friendship⭐️

------------------------------

A Sincere Request:

I work so hard and write this
update for you guys. 
Please, give us two extra minutes
of yours and leave your
two cents on this episode.

Please Don't forget
to hit Like and Comment.

Edited by KrazyRedMary - 8 years ago
--lavanya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res
Unres 

πŸ˜ƒ Loved the update πŸ˜ƒ

You penned swayams POV beautifully β­οΈ
Loved it ! 

The story is really interesting and I wanna read the next soon soon πŸ˜³

The cliffhanger at the end 

Do update soon πŸ˜Š
Edited by --lavanya-- - 8 years ago
Hp_TvD_mAnIc thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
aswom dear... sharon .. lets see what happend in past..
prachi_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome update yar
it was cute
im now eagerly waiting for nxt update
Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Swaron noticing each other..
Good..
Same bus same bus stop..
Nice

Hope sharon is fine..

Thanks
ExpectoPatronus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
lovely update dear...  swayam's pov finally... well penned,...  waiting f next update. πŸ˜Š
HR-DMG4life thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Seriously a cliffhanger...I want to read more :'(
But nice chapter 
gsk4 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It is awesome SS. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘. Something very new.I like this Swayam and Sharon. You do have way with words. Nice storyline. Keep on writing.
 Please do give us a long update.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ