StarySKY thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
This content was originally posted by: MusicAddict

Hi Khushi..!!
Can help you out with it.!
Go to imgur- imgur.com
There upload your picture. Click on it, it will say Get Share Links
Click on that, there you'll get one link for Forums that is BBCode.
Copy that, and paste it as it is in IF...your pic will get posted!
There isn't much difference I guess, it just becomes easier when you use a laptop instead of a phone!
If you don't understand or have a doubt, please feel free to PM me and I'll help you out!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thanks a lot Sakshi .. ๐Ÿค—

It seems complicated ๐Ÿ˜† .. but will try it ..
Edited by StarySKY - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nynaeve thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Dear Khushi,
Another way (not very foolproof as some of the urls do not get posted๐Ÿ˜ญ) is to use the menu options - 

click on the icon which has the mountain and sun (if you hover over it is displays, "insert pic"

In the dialogue box, paste the image url - (remember that the maximum size allowed by IF is 550 by 1050 - width * height, so if you do not alter the image size, IF will automatically do it for you๐Ÿ˜†)

Click preview button to see how it looks and then close window to return to the post dialogue.

Before you post do check preview post, some url do not get embedded in IF.

If I have confused you, pm the url of the pic and I shall try guiding you.๐Ÿ˜Š

love,
Nyna
StarySKY thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nynaeve

Dear Khushi,

Another way (not very foolproof as some of the urls do not get posted๐Ÿ˜ญ) is to use the menu options - 

click on the icon which has the mountain and sun (if you hover over it is displays, "insert pic"

In the dialogue box, paste the image url - (remember that the maximum size allowed by IF is 550 by 1050 - width * height, so if you do not alter the image size, IF will automatically do it for you๐Ÿ˜†)

Click preview button to see how it looks and then close window to return to the post dialogue.

Before you post do check preview post, some url do not get embedded in IF.

If I have confused you, pm the url of the pic and I shall try guiding you.๐Ÿ˜Š

love,
Nyna

Thanks a lot Nynu .. ๐Ÿค—
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Somebody please give me the link of Sanskar's entry promo...
chemgirl thumbnail
Hi guys...can someone tell me why Swara Sanskaar got separated? I mean Laksh went missing and returned as his humshhumshakal and it was because of the the dead guy's wife blackmailing him right?  I thought Swara left the house to be with Ragini but from a scene I saw today it seems Swasan are angry with each other. Why? I have exams coming up and cannot watch the show. That's why I wanted to know .
phoenix27 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
she left for her sister. but ya its true she was angry with his behavior 
sarathy321 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Before   laksh  left  sanskaar tried to attack laksh with a huge stone  in a fight bw sanskaar and laksh
Knowing this swara held sanskaar responsible for laksh  missing  and made a big scene in the family convincing everyone that  sanskaar was responsible. .
Swara said she will not apply sindhoor until laksh returnand announced that she will  go to baadi with   ragini.. Sanskaar  first asked her to forgive  him then he threatened her that he will not take her back in his life...Swara didn't  budge and left with ragini

It was supposed to be a SwaSan separation track but it turned to be something else with only sanskaar asking for forgiveness again and not swara
Lifez_Beautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I know the end seemed weird but I believe both should have apologized both Sanskar and Swara as both their behaviours during separation track was pathetic! 

Swara went over-board by saying about never putting sindhoor and all that and I'm not  even gonna start saying anything abt her pointless sister jaap as the whole show is based on that idiocy...

But on the other hand our so called sensible Sanskar too went downhill by again getting hyper! I mean just 2 mins back he had said that he dint mean anything when he said about 'rishta todna' and all that but there he goes again, after few mins he is back to giving ultimatums about the same! Like seriously Sanky? U got her after so many struggles and u will let her go so easily? Ugh! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

He should have just let her go and talk to her later, when she was not aag babula! Guy hasn't learnt anything about gals after so many months or err year(s) of mrg to his Shona! 

I know this was a serial track and separation track is one of the hottest tracks but how I wish the separation was due to something more sensible?! hmm... 

Anyways at least they could have showed us the courtesy of showing a proper "I'm sorry" "No I'm sorry" track in the end without any interruptions... ๐Ÿ˜ต But sigh... 

Anyways that's why God gave us the ability to day dream I guess...  
swetapatel55 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
hey, i have been searching a swasan os for quite a long time now. it had sankaar comming angry to mm at swara cause she had left lipstick marks on his hankercheif intentionally. her reason to do so was hat sankaar had left hickeys on her neck. 
i dont remeber its name or the author.. can anyone help me find that