Such direct interaction of Parth with fans was extremely necessary

If-Rocker thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Yes friends, this direct interaction of Parth with fans was extremely necessary for Parth. Actually Parth was also not aware of his own popularity. Till now fans have come to sets to meet him. Besides this they send a lot of gifts for him. But it is common for all tv stars. But today Parth saw something different. This will make him surely very very happy. Because with love till now he has also faced bashing due to some unfortunate and unnecessary things. But it is only due to silly mistake of one or two people. So it was extremely necessary for him to see love of his huge fan following. This will give him satisfaction that lots of people love him like mad. As far as I have observed Parth, it will make him more and more sincere towards his work. He became also aware of Kyy popularity from very near. This will keep him close to Manik character more and more. I'm really proud of him. His popularity is no much less than a bollywood star. He was bound to left mall and next plan was cancelled. Some will understand his situation and some will blame him. But I am sure Parth won't mind. Fans will also react for a while. But after sometimes when they will think calmly , it will surely seem them right. I just wish he will again go to meet his fans with proper arrangements, so everybody will able to meet their superstar. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
yupp..u r so right..he need this..now he will got to know what he means all of us...he will get to know how popular he is...and what fan following he is have without knowing it..I am so proud of him...
backwithabang thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Agree 100%. Infact is important for the whole kyy castπŸ˜›
-Sara. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I though he realized long backπŸ˜† But I'm glad he knows better now, I'm sure he's happy and overwhelmed as well.
yasminfarook thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ura right , now parth get to know hw popular he is,and he got this much of huge fans BCz of kyy, ,,,,Ham very happy ,,,I am always praying parth want to get world full of happiness
Riya-111 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Really it was necessary, this feeling will always remain with him.It will motivate him to do better and more better. Now he is very much aware of his huge fan following.I am very happy for him. 
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lol right now he's probably sitting in his room thinking what the hell just happened? πŸ˜†
He's got to rethink his whole vacation 
sonia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
He has earned this love and adulation. Hopefully, he will now give credit where its due πŸ‘
He is hugely talented and his dedication towards every project is admirable β­οΈ
Wish him loads of success πŸ‘πŸΌ

Nice post πŸ‘
Edited by sonia_1 - 8 years ago
Sue101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sars.

I though he realized long backπŸ˜† But I'm glad he knows better now, I'm sure he's happy and overwhelmed as well.

he did not know before he thought it was for show and manik only πŸ˜‰
anita0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes, it is true that he gained popularity after taking up the role as Manik. But he really needs to realize that Manik is famous because HE is playing the character. No one else could have done the job better. There's a whole crew in the background who work hard to make a character successful...the director, the stylists, CVs, etc. but at the end of the day, it's the actor who portrays the character. Every little expression, emotion portrayed and dialogue delivery of Parth is what makes Manik. Parth needs to know how very talented he is.

He is a beautiful soul 😊Edited by anita0 - 8 years ago