"DEKIANS' WORLD THREAD" Idea.Asking for your approval.

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
                                    Assalam-U-Alaikum and Hello to all DEAR and wonderful Dekians and ManVeer LoversπŸ€”,as I have observed that we all love manVeer and luv to read every OneShot,FanFiction and ShortStory related to them,so I thought to make a thread consisting of all the stories(be it OS,FF or SS) so we don't have to go and look for the stories and it will be productive for us also if we post the links of our stories on this thread and it will be easier for the readers to just come and click the links.Many of the old readers must have read most or maybe all the stories but still new people are joining this forum every day or other so,I need your approval to weather I should bring this idea to life or not.πŸ˜•
WILL BE EXTREMELY GRATEFUL FOR REPLIES AND OPINION SO PLEASE COMMENT AND TELL ME WEATHER I SHOULD OR SHOULDN'T MAKE THIS THREAD😊.
              THANKYOU πŸ˜Š
hey dear it's a good idea..
but there is already a thread for the same purpose.

Dekha Ek Khwaab's FF, SS & OS
thread with (Links)
Originally posted by simi.k.

thread with (Links)

But I checked that thread's last page and the ffs and other stories have already been read and I also wanted to post links of old ff and other stories as they have become old,not many new users know them and that thread was only featuring recent stories of that time,it's just what I think but still I will accept whatever you guyzz say !
Originally posted by simi.k.

thread with (Links)

A Thread Has Been Posted... 😊 I Guess Dear U Don't have To Make Another Thread... And Those Who Want To See Their Stories In This Thread Then Post Ur Stories With Links... 😊 and when Zinay Will Come She Would Add All The Links... 😊
Originally posted by alisha_ashiyal

A Thread Has Been Posted... 😊 I Guess Dear U Don't have To Make Another Thread... And Those Who Want To See Their Stories In This Thread Then Post Ur Stories With Links... 😊 and when Zinay Will Come She Would Add All The Links... 😊

Okay then it's decided,this thread won't open and thankyou guyzz for replying and telling me you opinins πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by ManVeerObsessed

Okay then it's decided,this thread won't open and thankyou guyzz for replying and telling me you opinins😊

Okayyy Dear..   πŸ˜Š And If U R Hurt And Mind Me Saying It So I'm Sorry... πŸ˜”
Originally posted by alisha_ashiyal

Okayyy Dear..   πŸ˜Š And If U R Hurt And Mind Me Saying It So I'm Sorry... πŸ˜”

No!I m not hurt.lol