IPKKND - Remembering a journey in time!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago

So, as the fourth anniversary of our beloved show rolls up, I was struck wondering what one can say about the whole experience of becoming a fangirl and getting hooked to my first and only television show on Indian TV. Never before...never again...seems kind of a given. While several people have managed to get up and move on, I have to say the show that cast a spell on me in 2011...actually in 2012 when I first caught up with it on YouTube and continued watching marathons of it ever since - still has me in a time warp. 

Dashing antihero, verging on villain, Arnav Singh Raizada, simple and innocent and oh so endearing Khushi Kumari Gupta, beloved Anjali Di, loving Nani, cantankerous Mami, ever-supportive Mamaji, beautiful and fun loving Lavanya, the Diligent Prakash brothers, the ever-ruminating Lakshmi ji, hearty Buaji's, motherly Garima, a dad for all seasons, Shashi Gupta, great siblings Akash and Payal, and the villain everybody loves to hate to this day - Shyam. I love them all. IPKKND to me is the combined effort that every one of these force to reckon with actors made towards forging a narrative that is so compelling four years on...what the! And can we even forget the amazing contributions of the crew and behind the scenes teams including the spectacular writer and screenplay directors, who gave us a show that set a definite new benchmark in Indian television dramas...

Four years on the feelings still run deep...the love has become a quiet and soothing feeling, that is an integral part of my daily life...whether it is looking at a rerun or two of our beloved show, or reading the innumerable and quite often amazing fan fiction pieces that continue to mushroom in abundance. Or even following the show and some forumwaasis on Twitter and social media...the show has given us memories to last a lifetime...a big thank you to the writers, readers, television watchers, from around the world that have spurred the IPKKND movement...our show today has a translation in most major languages, and airs in most corners of the globe. No small achievement this. In large measure thanks to the boundless talents of the lead protagonists, and to the production team...

Even as the cast and crew move on to other shows and pursuits, in their personal and professional lives, we continue to this day to ponder on the million dollar question- is pyaar ko kyaa naam doon? The passion continues...

A very happy fourth anniversary to Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? ...a show that gave me a new sapnon ki duniya...and made the Asli duniya so much more endurable!

Best,
Edited by Anu567 - 8 years ago
Sucha wonderful post this is!

Really 4 years to this show and it still continues to rule hearts across the globe.

IPKKND is truly a phenomenon <3
Happy 4th Anniversary 2 IPKKND 🥳
True nice post
Happy 4th Anniversary IPKKND!
Reminiscing celebrating and memories of our IPKKND and ArHi❤️
Originally posted by SaRun.

Sucha wonderful post this is!

Really 4 years to this show and it still continues to rule hearts across the globe.

IPKKND is truly a phenomenon <3

Thanks dear...the like button seems to have gone missing! Yes, IPK forever!
Originally posted by Arshi.Sugi.IPK

Happy 4th Anniversary 2 IPKKND 🥳
True nice post

Thanks, Sugi! Tum ko bhi...a very happy 4th anniversary!

Best,
Originally posted by ipkkndbarun_fan

Happy 4th Anniversary IPKKND!
Reminiscing celebrating and memories of our IPKKND and ArHi❤️

Thanks dear. A wonderful memory indeed. One that I am not sure we will ever forget!

Best,
Very true ...nice post dear.
Happy 4th Anniversary👏
Originally posted by .ArshiHamesha.

Very true ...nice post dear.
Happy 4th Anniversary👏

Thank you dear. And to you too! ArShi are truly unforgettable...and as your IF name says...hamesha!

Best,
Originally posted by radhika_ajeesh

Happy anniversary👏 

Thank you girl. A happy IPK anniversary to us all!

Best,

Anupama