Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beautybutterfly thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Why has not the always right people had not reported it yet or they are always right for one particular actor here.
i have not reported it yet because i  dont know whom to report and i dont think theres point me reporting,because topics gets closed only when some of the senior mature grown up members report.Where are they.Are they also enjoying the topic or waiting for some more bashing of karan.
_nakshi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Heyyy.   It's just an article which someone posted...
neither it be hina or karan who gave statement irrespectively they posted...
I didn't get from where bashing reporting and all came???
Can U pls tell  me why r u feeling so????
p.s : I ask abt tpc not about personal view of keeping smileys it depends on individual...
Edited by --pranu-- - 8 years ago
Originally posted by: --pranu--

Heyyy.   It's just an article which someone posted...

neither it be hina or karan who gave statement irrespectively they posted...
I didn't get from where bashing reporting and all came???
Can U pls tell  me why r u feeling so????
p.s : I ask abt tpc not about personal view of keeping smileys it depends on individual...

she  posted it with only headline and ?????( in the title itself) knowing karan is bashed like anything here.What else does it mean. she didnt has the full article too.i have seen Here Karan hina rivalry articles and rocky hina affair articles or any such article which can defame hina is avoided  to avoid bashings then why it wasnt avoided when she didnt have a full article even.she was just sharing the article with ????? and just a headline.Really.Biggest joke.
This topic is itself a invite to karan bashers.
Edited by beautybutterfly - 8 years ago
_nakshi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: beautybutterfly

she  posted it with only headline and ?????knowing karan is bashed like anything here.What else does it mean. she didnt has the full article too.i have seen Here Karan hina rivalry articles and rocky hina affair articles or any such article which can defame hina is avoided  to avoid bashings then why it wasnt avoided when she didnt have a full article even.she was just sharing the article with ????? and just a headline.Really.Biggest joke.

This topic is itself a invite to bashers.

Bashers are always bashers..
though they post full article bashers never miss a chance to bash...
but for bashers does fans loose the chance of seeing posts by their favorite actors...
just ignore bashers and try to enjoy news by actors...
it's my pov yaar sry if I hurt any one...
Originally posted by: --pranu--

Bashers are always bashers..
though they post full article bashers never miss a chance to bash...
but for bashers does fans loose the chance of seeing posts by their favorite actors...
just ignore bashers and try to enjoy news by actors...
it's my pov yaar sry if I hurt any one...

Either you are too innocent or you dont want to get it or even if you are getting you dont want to say it.But its not saying against someone but against something which is wrong.Afterall Who is  she,,just a fan.For me she is  just a hina fan who has different rules of right and wrong for hina and karan.

This wasnt sharing  of article from any angle.She had only 1 intension and that was to generate bashing comments,Either she had waited for full article and anyways question mark in the title itself is self explanatory what she intended to do here
Edited by beautybutterfly - 8 years ago
-Maryam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Lol maybe some people need to stop acting like God! How do you know what my intentions were?
If your small little brain can't see beyond some peoples greatness it's not my fault
Ok bye..
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Honestly i dont think he is wrong 
Aunty will know him almost every home has tv infact movies are promoted on tv these days for more visibility so common ppl do know them but by character name 
BW stars it is Khans which are very famous not newbies so much
NoMoreAFAN thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Only thing i have to say is I am very proud of Karan Bhaiyya! Hats Off to his dedication towards #YRKKH! 
I love you so much! 
#Love&Respect

Love HIRAN! 
kishu_ thumbnail
the person who got the article headline must be having the article too but seems he didnt took effort to take the snap of whole article .do i need to tell why?
i just read article in htcity .i read that line there but also 2 paragraphs on his commitment for show where he said that show has given him everything and for anything he would not leave show.few times back for the same words of commitment hina was appreciated but in karan article it was intentionally ignored and all the focus was gives to bollywood actor quote.Strange no? 
kishu_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: BeingAnonymous

Honestly i dont think he is wrong 

Aunty will know him almost every home has tv infact movies are promoted on tv these days for more visibility so common ppl do know them but by character name 
BW stars it is Khans which are very famous not newbies so much

actuallY!
Famous is known about by many people.
Popular is liked or admired by many people.

if we rethink he said he is famous as bollywood actor which is also not wrong. Famous Tellywood actors are actually known by everybody specially when the show is running from many years.i dont think he was totally wrong in saying that.If he used the word popular that he is as much loved or as much fan following as bollywood actors then he was wrong but we cant say he is totally wrong here..Also he didnt say bollywood stars he said bollywood actors.People know hina karan divyanka etc for their characters and shows as much they know bollywood actors.
i think topic maker didnt know the meaning of word famous.Karan is better in english.😆

i guess by now she got answer of questionmarks in title.

Edited by kishu_ - 8 years ago