THE CUTEST PHASE OF LIFE(Armaan-Riddhima OS)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
Heyo people m back with new os ... On armaan n riddhima...

Hope u all will like it...

Pls like n review...
Edited by --megs_arsha-- - 8 years ago

The cutest phase of life

A girl with puffed mouth, munching chips was sitting in front of her television set. She ordered her husband

Wife- go and bring me a glass of orange juice(angrily).

Her poor husband instantly stood up and walked towards kitchen to follow his mistress order. After 5 minutes he returned with a glass filled with orange juice and gave it to her. She took a sip of it and spoke

Wife- What the hell?

Husband- what happened Riddhima?? Is something wrong in it?? You want something else?? Speak na??

Riddhima- Mr. Armaan Malik I wanted a cold orange juice, COLD, C-O-L-D(she spelled it in order to get it into his mind clearly). Got that?

Armaan- but Riddhima it's cold only.

Riddhima- no its just little cold I want colder. Freezy cold one.

Armaan- yeah!

Okay! Okay!

I get you the cold one sorry a freezy cold one.

He turns his back to her fetching the glass from her hand to bring her a cold glass of orange juice. When she speaks something making him smile a bit.

Riddhima- And ya one thing you not suppose to ask me so many questions. I don't like all these things(she said while pouting).

Armaan- okay! I won't.   

Armaan then went into the kitchen to fetch a freezy cold glass of orange juice. As he returned he found his wife again frowning, looking at the TV. He gave her, her glass of freezy cold orange juice and asked her the latest reason behind her this frown.

Armaan- hey darling here you go with your freezy cold glass of orange juice.

Riddhima- no thanks Armaan I don't want to drink anything.

Armaan took a step back because of her new mood swing. He wanted to curse her but after seeing her condition he could utter only these few words.

Armaan- okay! Never mind. There is not a compulsion of drinking it(he said it cheerfully).

Riddhima- hmm...(silently and staring on TV very intently and frowning in between).

Armaan- Riddhima...

Are you okay???

I mean what is it... bothering you so much???

Riddhima(pointing towards the television set)- see there...

Armaan(looking at TV)- yeah! What there Riddhima...???

Riddhima- look at tom he is not letting my jerry to steal cheese from refrigerator... he must be so hungry and this tom is not letting him eat... In fact he is making him run so much... now jerry will be more hungry...

Armaan first being shock, he was like how can this be a reason for a frown... it's so lame... so stupid. But to his fate he couldn't say anything then.

Armaan- yeah! Exactly baby, poor jerry... this tom I tell you Riddhima if I could have get into this screen then... then... then... ya then I would have ripped off his head... I mean how dare him irritating my jerry.

Riddhima- my jerry...

Armaan- yeah1 exactly my jerry...

Riddhima- Armaanyyy(stretching the word in the last) jerry is mine, not yours. Got it(angrily).

Armaan(smiling foolishly)- yaa exactly yours...

Riddhima- yess...

Armaan- Riddhima you sit n watch cartoon I have some work so will be back soon. Ok baby(and he kisses her on her fore head).

Riddhima- Armaan nooo... stop... sit we will watch cartoon na... together. Pppllleeeaaassseee(childishly).

Armaan- baby please na... it's a very important work... I'll be back soon na... and vaise be I am upstairs only.

Riddhima- huh...(thinking of reason so can she stop him). okay go then... work comes first...(holding back a chuckle).

Armaan goes to his room for completing his work. After 10 minutes he listen Riddhima calling him.

Riddhima- Armaanyyy...

Armaan from upstairs.

Armaan- yess Riddhima???

Riddhima- Armaan please come here for a minute.

Armaan leaving all his worked rushed down to see why she was calling him. As soon as he reaches to her.

Armaan- yes Riddhima what happened? Do you want something?

Riddhima- ummm... ummm...(Thinking for a genuine reason.)

Armaan- say Riddhima... what happened? Do you want something?

Riddhima- umm... vo Armaan...

Armaan- Don't hold back just say Riddhima.

Riddhima- oh! Ya I am hungry Armaan...(being excited on getting a proper genuine reason).

Armaan- oh! But Riddhima its just 8 in the evening. Do you really wanna eat something? I mean you usually have your dinner after 9 na??

Riddhima(in not ready to lose mood)- Armaan I am really hungry... I am starving please cook something na.

Armaan- okay. What do you want eat?

Riddhima- umm a pasta will do good to me. You know na I love pasta(excitedly).

Armaan- yeah! I know. But don't you think it isn't good for your health.

Riddhima- oh! Come on Armaan. Who cares what's good and what's not. We should eat what we enjoy. That is what is good. Yeah...!!!

Armaan- yeah!!!

Riddhima- so go and bring pasta for me.

Armaan- no.

Riddhima- but why??? You agreed na that it is good.

Armaan- no I never agreed to it. I agreed to the part that one should eat what he or she likes. But in your condition you are only going to get some healthy food. No jung food for you.

Riddhima being calm and in full mood of having a useless argument said.

Riddhima- Armaan if I wouldn't be happy while eating that food then you know na this will effect to him also.

Armaan- her.

Riddhima-  him.

Armaan- herrr.

Riddhima- himmm. That's it. Topic close. I won.

Armaan being disgusted said.

Armaan- okay fine you won. I am going and preparing food for you.

Riddhima holding back a chuckle speaks.

Riddhima- do remember the baby first.

Armaan speaks exhaustedly.

Armaan- yeah! I will.

After 20 minutes he comes out of kitchen with her food in a tray.

Armaan- here you go. Your pasta madam. Now only if you agree can I go to complete my work.

Riddhima(busy eating)- no. you can't.

Armaan- but why?

Riddhima- because now my pasta is over and I want to have ice-cream. Chocolate one.

Armaan- it's in there in the freezer. I'll bring.

Armaan brings her a bowl full of chocolate ice cream and asks.

Armaan- your chocolate ice-cream. Have it. Can I go now?  

Riddhima(like a kid)- no.

Armaan(irritated)-  now why?

Riddhima- I am getting bored let's talk.

Armaan-  Riddhima but my work.

Riddhima- please na...(with twinkling eyes).

Armaan- okay.

They talked for few minutes then Riddhima said.

Riddhima- okay now I am bore again.

Armaan- what???(shocked)

Riddhima- yesss(like a five year old kid). Let's go out for a drive. Marine side. Let's go... Come on Armaan.

Armaan- yeah! Let's go(uninterestedly).

Riddhima- hey help me get up(pouts).

Armaan smiles at her antiques and help her stand and holds her hand and take her to the car and make her sit on the passenger seat and gets himself settled on driver's seat and they both leave for drive. While he was driving Riddhima was continuously seeing outside the window and was getting happy seeing small things and Armaan was smiling seeing her. Riddhima saw an ice-cream parlor in the way and shouted loudly.

Riddhima- stoppp!!!

Armaan instantly stopped and asked.

Armaan- what happened??

Riddhima- Armaan see there... Ice-cream parlor. Me and baby want have ice-cream again... Let's go...

Armaan smiled at her kiddish behavior and spoke.

Armaan- Riddhima you look so cute in this phase too. I guess craving is the cutest phase in the process of becoming mother.

and then Armaan drives to the ice-cream parlor.

*****THE END*****

Edited by --megs_arsha-- - 8 years ago
Lovely OS 😊
Riddhima irritating Armaan so much 😆
He cares about her so much even after being bossed around by her 
Great job 👍🏼
Haaayyee..
Cutest OS..
Armaan Malik always ki tarah rocking while as Ridhima Irritating.. Lol

keep writing such stuffs
beautiful story
loved it
love armaan always
thanks for pm
Lol the starting scene was hilarious..
Very cute Os.
Armaan the obedient husband.
Amazing OS..
Fell in love
armaan being soo cuute and sweet by handing all ridz tantrums..
and ridz being cute and irritating...kitne tantrums hai rai..
bt its the cuutest phase as explained hear...
loved AR bond...
aweesome one I loved it
with love
sanju
awww
sweet OS
Armaan is superb hubby, but Riddhima 😕 🤣
Beautiful os !!
Riddhima irritating armaan ...bichara armaan ...lolzzz
Awesome !!