Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Aishwarya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: KhatamKahani

Hahaha haha. Have you been reading this forum? See who has been bashing Aahil most. Even to the point of his own fans being told.they are bashing him, and you know what? Maybe we are.

At least we are bashing Aahil and pulling no punches with KV either. Blind? Who are you calling blind when a look at this forum can tell you there is no limit to bashing Aahil and even KV at times from the same ones you call blind.

Last I checked when Jannat was criticized, KV and F32 felt the need to reply and defend. It was legit criticism, not personal or rumors. Criticizing acting is legit and valid and not only as that called 'bashing.' Cast and crew felt like responding. Shows how mature they are!

Good one KK ๐Ÿ‘ Highlighted part!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SeRene.

So all the names Aahil is called by OP is okay, but when Jannat is called a clown it's too much
Edited by KhatamKahani - 8 years ago

SeRene. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@khatamkahani 

i have been to this forum every now and then, i think you know how much SJ's characters got bashed .. seher was bashed from first till end ..  sanam was bashed may times after aahil's 2nd nikah .. now jannat is getting bashed right from season2  ..   when compared to that aahil getting bashed is so minute ..  
 how can you say kv n f32 defended surbhi ?. that kv's post is just a coincidence thats all ..  he have always been praising  his costar surbhi since he came to the show, call her gibraltar for sticking to the show through thick and thin .  praising is not new for him . you ppl assumed he did it on purpose where as its nothing but a coincidence ..  
  im sorry to say, many of my friends also have the same opinion that this forum is SJ bashing forum .. none of the loyal watchers of qh2 n qh3 even wished her for her birthday on her thread ,, that shows the hatred .. sorry 

i'm sure you have done your research before name calling an actress on forum๐Ÿ˜‰ her pankis may report you .. check .. even me๐Ÿ˜› this thread will soon be closed with some warnings hmm .. have fun till then๐Ÿ˜ƒoops sorry i forgot i dont need to tell you to have fun lol

Since when is calling someone a clown name calling? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ It's a term of endearment, no? ๐Ÿ˜ณ Cause a clown makes you laugh, so it's a positive thing.

Arey I don't need to do research on those things @bold We already know those who can't stand the heat usually don't enter the kitchen. And rather, try to diffuse the heat from outside. No harm done in that. ๐Ÿ˜ณEdited by KhurafatiKalash - 8 years ago
KhatamKahani thumbnail

@khatamkahani 

i have been to this forum every now and then, i think you know how much SJ's characters got bashed .. seher was bashed from first till end ..  sanam was bashed may times after aahil's 2nd nikah .. now jannat is getting bashed right from season2  ..   when compared to that aahil getting bashed is so minute ..  
 how can you say kv n f32 defended surbhi ?. that kv's post is just a coincidence thats all ..  he have always been praising  his costar surbhi since he came to the show, call her gibraltar for sticking to the show through thick and thin .  praising is not new for him . you ppl assumed he did it on purpose where as its nothing but a coincidence ..  
  im sorry to say, many of my friends also have the same opinion that this forum is SJ bashing forum .. none of the loyal watchers of qh2 n qh3 even wished her for her birthday on her thread ,, that shows the hatred .. sorry 

Sorry. Again you talk about character "bashing." but ignore the Aahil bashing from same people. 

KV's timing and use of "consistent" I do not believe to be a coincidence.

Look, we may criticize and "bash" a character but we don't start other things regarding personal, character or rumors. 

Since cast and crew all seem to take criticism as bashing and some want to taunt our valid criticisms. If they don't mean for it to come off that way, they should rethink. 

flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: KhurafatiKalash

I thought SJ is already in her full form. And that is Jinnat, the resident clown. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I don't think Seher is needed, cause you can only have so many clowns in a circus, right? ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I'm sure the TRPs were at their highest during McCleod Ganj weeks cause Seher was wearing an invisibility cloak and roaming around churaaoing kheera et al. Must have only been visible to the TRP audience.

How unfair ya! ๐Ÿ˜ญ

KV and F32 also told us that she is exceptionally consistent. Hmm, I think they meant consistent in being our resident clown and scaring people with the freaky dance moves. ๐Ÿ˜ณ Really, kids should not watch QH ya...our clown is always on the high end on the freakshow Richter scale. Poor kids! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Edit: Too many typos :P

Don't give me horror wishes๐Ÿ˜ก I am already having a tough time in tolerating this joker Jinnat along with the Villian disguised as Golden Hero! If the other ex chudail Zeher enters the show will see its doom after all too many clowns spoils the food I mean the story๐Ÿ˜ณ
SeRene. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
to the ppl who are quoting me saying that the person called sjs' character clown, pls cross check once she called SJ and her character jannat as clowns .. so ya its name calling ..  try defending yourselves not gonna change the fact that you need reasons to bash SJ ..  most of the time you do it by bashing characters lol .. aahil never got bashed like SJ's characters got bashed here ...anyways like i said have fun .  im signing off !!   Edited by SeRene. - 8 years ago
livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

@khatamkahani 

Who is the blind fan??? Ask yourself. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
And wow! Ahil is less bashed??? And you say you visit the forum?? Such a biased view point.
Even KV is criticised. But whenever SJ is criticised, we become blind KV fans. Wow. ๐Ÿ˜†
And we all have the freedom to bash a character.
Yes, KV and f32 did defend SJ. They do stalk the forum that we all know.
livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Sach kuch logo ko nazar hi nahi aati. 
KhatamKahani thumbnail

to the ppl who are quoting me saying that the person called sjs' character clown, pls cross check once she called SJ and her character jannat as clowns .. so ya its name calling ..  try defending yourselves not gonna change the fact that you need reasons to bash SJ ..  most of the time you do it by bashing characters lol .. aahil never got bashed like SJ's characters got bashed here ...anyways like i said have fun .  im signing off !!  

And? She has been called a clown before too, because Jannat is acting unreal.

In the OP, Aahil is called feminine and and using gender as a former of insult. 

Aahil is a dumbass and a joke and I've said it and so have others. With harsher language too. Jannat is also a joke of a character. 

LOL at the rest that Aahil was and is not bashed. 

Edited by KhatamKahani - 8 years ago