BD - The Master Mind.. - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
^^ Seriously!!..Thought dadi was the only person whom BD had to be careful with...But aaj dadi ko bhi damki diya BD ne... ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ...
Shraddha shud leave ...She was shattered totally... ๐Ÿ˜ญ ..Really felt bad for her... ...
Originally posted by divyadollar

^^ Seriously!!..Thought dadi was the only person whom BD had to be careful with...But aaj dadi ko bhi damki diya BD ne... ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ...
Shraddha shud leave ...She was shattered totally... ๐Ÿ˜ญ ..Really felt bad for her... ...
Yeah and even BD said straight away to  Dadi that she won't spare Virat too๐Ÿ˜ฒ
And Divya Shradha was really shttaered when Shr goes away with BD and doesn't even look at her...she left there alone..she would be cursing her destiny...what she thought and what has happened to her๐Ÿ˜ญ...i think she doesn't want to leave coz somewhere she knows that its all her fault...though she is not aware about BD's planing
Poor Kirtida...kitna roi bechari...BD i hate you...u made her cry so much๐Ÿ˜ก
I didn watch the epi yet shera... ..Written update padkar itna bura lag raha hai... ๐Ÿ˜ญ ..was watchin yesterday s hug scene on repeat mode.. ๐Ÿคฃ ..mann halka hone ke liye.. ..
Guess v ll get to see a shattered sher too... ๐Ÿ˜ญ ..
Yesterday s epi he looked all satisfied n happy & aaj bechara was so hurt...I hope BD's plan gets revealed soon... ๐Ÿ˜ก
I thought his name was Prabal Pratap Pandey ๐Ÿค” that's why I used short name lol

I think like someone said above its ridiculous for Sher to believe shraddha planned this . Why on earth will she come back to untie him if that was her plan ? Hope we don't have him blaming her for the planning at least !

In my opinion Sher too is anything but trusting. It is like respect which needs to come from both ways. On one side he claims to trust her in front of his mother but another hand can't trust her despite in the end knowing BD!

He told BD openly he trusted shraddha didn't remove her saree and he believed when shraddha said she agreed to marriage due to the pressure and he even confronted BD for this as he knows her colors, but then ghoom phirke he still hurts her all the time by calling her a back stabber!

Does he seriously think had shraddha told him about BD's treatment of her family to make her marry he would have stopped his mom ? She would have finished off her family the next day ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ despite knowing his mom's games it's only shraddha he can use as a punching bag to whine abt not trusting him ? Well mister u came across nothing less than a lech back then ๐Ÿ˜†

Did he ever tell shraddha he is findin shaurya ? What if virat wasn't a fool and showed Sher as his murderer? I'm sure he would have ill treated shraddha there too that she doesn't trust him !

Sher - the reason you feel betrayed and get betrayed by everyone is only because you can't respect shraddha's feelings either ...that's the reason she won't trust you.

IMO he is paying Karma for what he did with shraddha, Sumer and Gajra after dadi's death debacle ๐Ÿคข hope sharaddha's dad's words flash across him after seeing his nautanki mother in pain!

I don't hate Sher ... He is the heart of the show but the sad thing is they are swinging back and forth with him when it comes to his flaws ... Either show him a douche or show him perfect - playing Yo Yo with his character will drive away the people as in the beginning few months people like character stability. And their love story can only catch steam if shraddha is given a voice - or this show will become one of the shows with Bhavri Devi and her plots ! ๐Ÿ˜† for their pair to justify the show shraddha will have to stand up to him cause young audiences don't like one sided Tashan between leads they like it when they fight ! Edited by -Khush- - 8 years ago
Originally posted by -Khush-

I thought his name was Prabal Pratap Pandey ๐Ÿค” that's why I used short name lol

I think like someone said above its ridiculous for Sher to believe shraddha planned this . Why on earth will she come back to untie him if that was her plan ? Hope we don't have him blaming her for the planning at least !

In my opinion Sher too is anything but trusting. It is like respect which needs to come from both ways. On one side he claims to trust her in front of his mother but another hand can't trust her despite in the end knowing BD!

He told BD openly he trusted shraddha didn't remove her saree and he believed when shraddha said she agreed to marriage due to the pressure and he even confronted BD for this as he knows her colors, but then ghoom phirke he still hurts her all the time by calling her a back stabber!

Does he seriously think had shraddha told him about BD's treatment of her family to make her marry he would have stopped his mom ? She would have finished off her family the next day ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ despite knowing his mom's games it's only shraddha he can use as a punching bag to whine abt not trusting him ? Well mister u came across nothing less than a lech back then ๐Ÿ˜†

Did he ever tell shraddha he is findin shaurya ? What if virat wasn't a fool and showed Sher as his murderer? I'm sure he would have ill treated shraddha there too that she doesn't trust him !

Sher - the reason you feel betrayed and get betrayed by everyone is only because you can't respect shraddha's feelings either ...that's the reason she won't trust you.

IMO he is paying Karma for what he did with shraddha, Sumer and Gajra after dadi's death debacle ๐Ÿคข hope sharaddha's dad's words flash across him after seeing his nautanki mother in pain!

I don't hate Sher ... He is the heart of the show but the sad thing is they are swinging back and forth with him when it comes to his flaws ... Either show him a douche or show him perfect - playing Yo Yo with his character will drive away the people as in the beginning few months people like character stability. And their love story can only catch steam if shraddha is given a voice - or this show will become one of the shows with Bhavri Devi and her plots ! ๐Ÿ˜† for their pair to justify the show shraddha will have to stand up to him cause young audiences don't like one sided Tashan between leads they like it when they fight !

I agree with many points in your post...sher shouldn't be calling shraddha a back stabber... And I have proper reasoning for this...
1.sher saw shraddha he fell in love 
..landed in her house and declared their marriage
..he didn't even ask shraddha once that does she want this marriage...he sent bd  next day...he knows  bhavri devi in and out ...will she tolerate shraddha running away...it was a slap on her face...
2.he  accepted her rejection but that was too late...he   holds shraddha and bd responsible for this forced alliance... But I hold him and shraddha responsible not bd... 
3 sher loves shraddha immensely... He  just can't hate her even after what happened today..but he doesn't understand that if this is  marriage is difficult for him then it is 100 times more difficult for shraddha...

I love sher ...I find him very intriguing...  shraddha has not trusted him  because he some where gave a small tiny chance to virat to manipulate...he could have told her...I am not liking shraddha being  mute anymore ...
But this mu is welcome...it is necessary for the character growth of sher..his journey from bd'son to shraddha's protector has started...!!!!!
Edited by vallu123 - 8 years ago
^^^ you described my thoughts even better thanks ๐Ÿ‘

You put it across with more clarity ... Sher knows BD in and out ... Did he really think BD will tolerate it if shraddha said NO to her ladla ? ๐Ÿฅฑ If anyone he should call BD a back stabber for manipulating Shraddha in such a gross way.
And true that... This happened somewhere cause Sher too hid his investigation from shraddha and Virat chanced upon it ๐Ÿ˜†

The only master stroke the writers can play is if Sher is doing this purposefully as he knows he can catch BD's fake face of risking her life for him only when she comes out in open to celebrate Shraddha's departure ๐Ÿ˜† and that he already knew she was brainwashed by Virat for the love of her brother. Edited by -Khush- - 8 years ago
Originally posted by vallu123

I agree with many points in your post...sher shouldn't be calling shraddha a back stabber... And I have proper reasoning for this...
1.sher saw shraddha he fell in love 
..landed in her house and declared their marriage
..he didn't even ask shraddha once that does she want this marriage...he sent bd  next day...he knows  bhavri devi in and out ...will she tolerate shraddha running away...it was a slap on her face...
2.he  accepted her rejection but that was too late...he   holds shraddha and bd responsible for this forced alliance... But I hold him and shraddha responsible not bd... 
3 sher loves shraddha immensely... He  just can't hate her even after what happened today..but he doesn't understand that if this is  marriage is difficult for him then it is 100 times more difficult for shraddha...

Love was a new feeling to him...so he was not a boy who knew how to propose..and above that..he is Sher singh who rules 40 villages...then he is used to get all whatever he thinks is his...he could not understand that he should ask her first...the way she be friended with him he thought she too likes him...so he snt marriage proposal for her...he din't force her...he accepted the rejection...but BD could not bear that...coz she dint wanna see her son becoming majnu for a girl...her son is Sher...how can he be so weak js for a girl...so i won't consider sher n shradha at fault...its BD...Shradha told him at their first night the truth...she cud say this before too..when she went to meet him to tell him that she wanna get married to him...๐Ÿ˜Š...but she dint coz her family was in danger...and now BD told her to reveal the truth..so she did...so ts all BD's fault..not Sher..nt Shradha๐Ÿ˜Ž

agree with the point that he doesn't understand Shradha's situation..coz he is not aware about the fact that BD is torturing her and is planning to throw her out...by the time he gets to know all..he will give more love to Shradha...u guys js wait n watch

I love sher ...I find him very intriguing...  shraddha has not trusted him  because he some where gave a small tiny chance to virat to manipulate...he could have told her...I am not liking shraddha being  mute anymore ...
But this mu is welcome...it is necessary for the character growth of sher..his journey from bd'son to shraddha's protector has started...!!!!!...yeah i wanted to happen this MU...as u said Vallu...its a beginning o character's growth..both Shr n Shradha's...so m done
loved your views guys...n said mine too๐Ÿ˜†...nothing to get personal...its a good way to bring more the space๐Ÿ˜†
i love Shrahda...being so soft...i love Sher being so rugged n rustic...i love him coz he loves Shradha...i hate Shradha coz she trusted Virat over Sher...i will fall for her again when she will start loving Sher and will never and even leave him

Purple replies to Khush and red to Vallu๐Ÿ˜›...don't find my reviews as baised or bashing...just to increase healthy discussion..but yeah these are my views๐Ÿ˜Ž
Edited by BabbaR_SheR - 8 years ago
Originally posted by -Khush-

^^^ you described my thoughts even better thanks ๐Ÿ‘

You put it across with more clarity ... Sher knows BD in and out ... Did he really think BD will tolerate it if shraddha said NO to her ladla ? ๐Ÿฅฑ If anyone he should call BD a back stabber for manipulating Shraddha in such a gross way.
And true that... This happened somewhere cause Sher too hid his investigation from shraddha and Virat chanced upon it ๐Ÿ˜†

The only master stroke the writers can play is if Sher is doing this purposefully as he knows he can catch BD's fake face of risking her life for him only when she comes out in open to celebrate Shraddha's departure ๐Ÿ˜† and that he already knew she was brainwashed by Virat for the love of her brother.
Yes he should call BD back stabber๐Ÿ˜›
if this happens...fr to kya baat hai ji๐Ÿ˜†...but i really njoy sadistic pleasure..and i so want a separation track...In all this fiasco...Sher is pissed off..and Shradha did all in her silliness...coz she was not aware about Virat's intentions. She din't tell Sher about that day when Muna mama set Bahuriya with Virat๐Ÿคฃ...so yeah...CVs let her say some words...coz Pushpa  i hate tears๐Ÿ˜†
This can happen only when she say something more then that to Sher...i can't ditch you...trust me..i can't...n i hope that CVs fulfill our this wish in today's epi...making shradha to reveal all to Sher
Originally posted by divyadollar

I didn watch the epi yet shera... ..Written update padkar itna bura lag raha hai... ๐Ÿ˜ญ ..was watchin yesterday s hug scene on repeat mode.. ๐Ÿคฃ ..mann halka hone ke liye.. ..
Guess v ll get to see a shattered sher too... ๐Ÿ˜ญ ..
Yesterday s epi he looked all satisfied n happy & aaj bechara was so hurt...I hope BD's plan gets revealed soon... ๐Ÿ˜ก
๐Ÿ˜†meko epi dekh k bura lga...pr mza b aya๐Ÿ˜†
acha kiya๐Ÿ˜†...vo hug shayad hi kbi dubara mile hme..coz ab to "YE DIL MANGE MORE"๐Ÿคฃ

I don't want to see BD's plan getting revealed so soon...i mean in this show soon means one epi๐Ÿ˜†and i want to see at least 3-4 epis like this...yaar mza ata hai๐Ÿ˜†
Well as i noticed that Sher was not convinced with BD's ranting about Shradha ditching him...coz he knew it that BD can do anything...even he could think about Dadi's words as BD's...but i think the words that Virat loves her and she was investigating with him...this hurted him more...BD's injury is not at all at first place in his mind...but hurting his guroor...is not fair...coz Shradha is his gurror...and tody she broke it again...that wil be amazing to watch if we get any hint that Sher trusts Shradha that she can't kill him but he is just hurt that she distrusted him for Virat...for me that will be treat to watch...even BD kows it well that Sher doesn't trust her...so she brought Dadi to convince him...but lets see if he is convinced by Dadi or he trusts his madamjiโค๏ธ