Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Didn't she said in an interview that she has said No to bold content?
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Big flop on the way! 
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Lostindreams

I bet half of the pakistani drama industry actresses wudn't mind wearing these types of clothes for a BW movie. I dont see any actress who is modest nowadays, well maybe Sanam B and Sanam J. 

When we see these actresses in drama we think that they are naik parveen, yet when you see their pictures off screen they are something else.

You can wear mini skirts, bikini's and still be very decent, clothing doesn't determine decency otherwise you wouldn't get Burkha clad  namazi women frolic around at relish
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
this photo was taken by a Dubai based photographer..and when he posted this pic received a lots of bashing...then he had to remove it...

my mom and dad is going to be shocked if they see this pic...they have watched mai bushra khata and pyaray afzal...and when these dramas were being telecasted always they used to say look at them Pakistanis wear such decent clothes even if they r actors..:p and my mom always praised mawra a lot...they think that what they wear on screen,also wear off screen 😆

btw i have seen many many Pakistani models and actresses wearing this type of pics in pakistan itself and they r top rated models and actresses.. it is not that mawra is not the 1st one...(obviously that doesn't mean what did she is right..i m disappointed with her :( ) so why this much bashing to her...

i have seen in a comment that if fawad shows his body in Bollywood he is not bashed..but if mawra wears revealing clothes then she is bashed like anything...why so double standard!! If women r asked to cover their full body in Islam then men r also asked to cover their bodies upto knees...he is also not permitted to show his bare body...but no one points out that??

-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: BlackStar.

That depends on how you define modesty.. wearing clothes that aren't revealing doesn't by any chance make you modest or a naik parveen IMO. 
I get that this is a bit much, especially because it wasn't expected of Mawra, but then again I haven't seen her act naik parveen in Pakistan, she wears revealing clothes here as well.

I didn't mean that Sanam J. and Sanam B are naik parveen ðŸ˜†
I do not know ANYONE from the industry. 

Im talking only about the clothing. Atleast i havn't seen a pic of Sanam J and Sanam B where i thought their clothes ere revealing.
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Gujar

You can wear mini skirts, bikini's and still be very decent, clothing doesn't determine decency otherwise you wouldn't get Burkha clad  namazi women frolic around at relish

Sory maybe i rote it wrong i was only talking about the clothing. Living in europe i completely agree that clothing doesn't determine ur personality. 

I have seen girls wearing scarf being more dirty than the ones that didn't wear a scarf.

MochaQueen thumbnail
I just read about her fans being disappointed lol
iSakeena thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yaar ye BW ja k besharam kyu hote hai ..atlest estri toh karwa ti apni ye adhaa sa dress 
llMinHoll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good Lord! Is she attempting the sexy look! :$
Introverted thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Looking like a victim of food crisis. 😆