Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

Meri Ashiqui Pregnancy se hi

agneela thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
The name of this show should be changed to 'Meri ashiqui pregnancy se hi'. It has become a trend in this show for ladies to get pregnant before marriage and for other guys to take responsibilities of those kids. First, Falguni got pregnant from Nitin before marriage. She got rejected by him and then she married Harshad. Ok next one, Disha, she got pregnant from that bad guy (I dont even bother remembering his name ðŸ˜›), and Manas married her and took her child's responsibility. Then, Ritika got pregnant from Ishani's brother or Chirag and RV took her responsibility. And finally, Krisha lol. I think Devarsh will reject her and someone else will take her child's responsibility (Sab itne gareeb hai ki protection nehi le saakte). Whatever, pregnancy se hi Ashiqui bhar bhar ke nikal aati hai. Pregnancy toh kamal hi kar de ti hain. Jo bhi pregnant ban jati hai, usse toh loving husband mil jata hai ready made. Jisne pregnant kar diya, uska role wohi khatam ho jata hai. Ab Ishani kya Shikhar se pregnant hone wali hai? Then RV ko Ishani ki pregnancy se Ashiqui ho jayegi. And one more thing, iss serial pe kitne bacchey apne real dad k saath rehte hai? lol. Ishani, Shikhar, Disha's child, Ritika's pillow child lmao, saab toh ready made new dad ke saath rehte hai/rehte theyy, real puraney dads ki kya jaruraat hai. Yaah phir iss logo ko ready made pregnant wives chahiye so that unhe koi taaklif nehi uthane parey ðŸ˜‰.  Edited by agneela - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mariazinha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Lol I can't stop laughing. You are hilarious. I never noticed this thing lol. It's actually true.
Arnavluvzmatsh thumbnail
U r right but I think Dewarsh will not leave Krisha because he wants to marry krisha for money.Now after krisha becoming pregnant Dewarsh will not feel any risk whether his marriage will take place or not because Krisha and her family members will have to agree to save their prestige 
Mariazinha thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arnavluvzmatsh

U r right but I think Dewarsh will not leave Krisha because he wants to marry krisha for money.Now after krisha becoming pregnant Dewarsh will not feel any risk whether his marriage will take place or not because Krisha and her family members will have to agree to save their prestige 

Yeah I also think so. Dewarsh needs money. He wont care abouy pregnancy. 
love_ishveer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lol...🤣🤣...
So true yr...meri aashiqui pregnancy se hi.🤣🤣🤣🤣
anaamica thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I havent been watching this serial for many days (after RV-Ishani separation), but curious to know how is Ritika pregnant? Who is the father?
agneela thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arnavluvzmatsh

Yeah true that. Dewarsh is dying to marry Krisha for money. So hw wont even care.
monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anaamica

I havent been watching this serial for many days (after RV-Ishani separation), but curious to know how is Ritika pregnant? Who is the father?

We also want to know hiw Ri became pregnant and who is the father ðŸ˜†...we r guessing that it is Chirag's baby!

agneela thumbnail
Originally posted by: monamie111

We also want to know hiw Ri became pregnant and who is the father ðŸ˜†...we r guessing that it is Chirag's baby!

Or maybe it's Shikhar's baby :p
agneela thumbnail
Originally posted by: .chandni.

lol awesome post

hehe thank you Chandni :)