Reporters

Admitting it-KaYa OS

Naturegirl99 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello everyone..I'm new to this forum,although I read ALL the posts and updates...I hv become a huge fan of KaYa,and of the wonderful writers in this forum,especially sowmya and riya...I love ur works,all of them,they r awesome. Here is a short os,my first on KaYa. Hope u guys like it,

Admitting it-KaYa OS

"Miss kashyap..are u ready?" Kabir Sharma asked ananya just as they were abt to leave for a brief visit to the orphanage where tharini worked. Kabir had decided to do a brief coverage of the good work the orphanage was doing,to promote it,and he had asked ananya to help him with it. After the kidnapping in the jungle,they had got closer and she always accompanied him on his assignments.He had taken care of the things in the office and was heading to the car,where tarini was waiting for them. Ananya braced herself for the challenge ahead. She knew exactly how close kabir and tarini were,and she knew that was going to be testing. "Ready as always,sir." She said with a grin. Kabir smiled back and they were just abt to head out when richa came there. "Kya main aap logo ke saath aa sakti hu? I love kids..and I really want to visit this orphanage." She said. And support my friend who is going thru emotional crisis. She added to herself silently. Kabir and ananya readily agreed and richa left with them. Kabir wasn't sure how willing he wud hv been had there been Ronnie or manav in her place,though.

They reached the car,where Kabir hugged tarini,and everyone settled in. Ananya felt her heart wince at that hug,and she hastily rushed into the car. Just as she was abt to knock her head on the roof of the car,Kabir held her in his arms. "Tch tch,miss kashyap,u really need to learn how to walk." He said wid a smirk. Irritated,she gave him a 'whatever'look and got in the car. Everyone settled in. Thru the mirror,she cud see that Kabir was still smirking,and it annoyed her. Kabir introduced them both to tharini,and then they set off. The silence in the air was filled with Kabir and tharini'a easy camaraderie&comfort,and richa trying to know tharini better. While ananya just stared into empty space like a zombie. Richa saw this and laughed to herself. 'She has it real bad.' She thought. Trying to bail her out of the situation,richa said in a medium volume,although this cud still be clearly heard by the passengers in front "So,anu,how's nikhil oberoi?" Ananya felt her face light up. Nikhil oberoi was her first boss,first friend and first relationship,although very few ppl knew it,and certainly not the great Mr Kabir sharma. But both Kabir and tharini had heard of nikhil oberoi. He had been the chief editor of india's most popular newspaper for a long time,before he left journalism. He was a heartthrob among young reporters,just like Kabir,and perhaps one of the few ppl who cud give him any kind of competition. Kabir frowned. This was a conversation he intended to listen to. He kept quite and signalled to tharini to do the same,waiting for ananya's answer. Tharini laughed at that.

Ananya saw Kabir's expression change and gulped before answering. "He is fine. As idiotic and heroic as ever." She said to richa. Richa smiled. "He was a real sweetheart,wasn't he?" She instigated ananya further. Ananya smiled and said "He sure was..kind,funny,honest,friendly and loving. There r very few ppl like him nowadays." By now they were engrossed in their conversation and forgot the presence of the other two. On the other hand,Kabir's frown deepened and he clutched the steering drive hard. Richa continued "Of course he was. If he wasn't,u wudnt hv dated him,right?" She winked. Ananya blushed. "Shut up!!" She said,but didn't deny the statement. Mr editor in chief's temper rose. Richa prodded her further "If u get to work with and spend time with him again,will u?" Ananya didn't pause to consider. "Yes,of course. He was my mentor,ever since I met him during my days of studying journalism,and he is one of the finest ppl I hv ever worked with. If I get the chance,I wud luv to do it again." She said.

This was the last straw. Kabir jerked the breaks so hard that they were all thrown forward bcoz of the effects. He clenched his teeth with a audible snap,and his hands turned into fists. Then he said in a deadly calm voice "Tharini,u&richa go ahead...I and miss kashyap will come in a while.." Seeing his demeanour,tharini and richa quickly escaped from there,and ananya was left to deal with the wounded lion. When they were finally alone,he almost dragged her out of the and then pinned her to the body of the car. "Now. Explain. Who the hell Is nikhil oberoi??" He said. Ananya was half scared,half amused. "U don't know who he is? He is pretty famous.." She knew she was playing wid fire,but she cudnt resist needling him a little. Kabir wasn't amused. "U know what I meant. What was ur relationship with him???" He said. She gulped and said "He was my friend,first boyfriend and first  boss. But y does that bother u? U were never involved with anyone?" She said. "I was,but u know all abt it,everything abt me. But u never told me this!!" He exclaimed angrily. "I didn't think it was important enough to mention. I mean,y wud u care abt a junior reporter' past?" She shot back. He brought his face dangerously close to hers. "I care.." He said,his breath on her neck "I care bcoz I love u!!" He burst out. She had no answer. She just leaned forward and crashed her lips on his. He was shocked at first,but then he started to respond,and the kiss soon became heated. When they finally pulled back,ananya said "I love u too,in case u still had a doubt. As for nikhil he is my past and will remain so. I think richa only brought this up to needle u as she knew I was affected by tharini." As soon as she made this admission,she bit her tongue. Too much information given. Kabir smirked. "So u WERE jealous of tharini. There is no need to be,u know." He smirked again. Ananya hit him playfully. "Sure,boss." She said,laughing. He chuckled and kissed her lips passionately. As soon as they pulled back,he said "Ananya?" "Mmm?" She replied. "Remind me to thank richa." He said with a laugh. Ananya joined him,and they made their way towards the orphanage finally,reluctantly. Doing work when they were close to each other was difficult before,after this it wud be sheer torture,when all they wanted to do was hold each other close...
Edited by Naturegirl99 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zannat18 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yay me first 😊
Loved it so much 😳
 You are a awesome writer 👏
Please write more 😉

Naturegirl99 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: zakter

Yay me first 😊

Loved it so much 😳
 You are a awesome writer 👏
Please write more 😉

Thanks a lot 😳
Namrata91 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It was feb dr...
U r awsome wtiter dr...
Loved it
Happy to see one more writer is here ...
Do write more
TurnThePage thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It was fabulous...
Jealous Kabir... sounds hot 😳
Jyoteeee_k thumbnail
i care... could feel the intensity of those words
superb writing... luved a jealous kabir and the ending too
Shona91 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail