|| PrAja OS: The Wedding Night || - Page 4

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by twilightlover29

I'm first!!!

Oh my Celu such a beautiful piece and I love the song re
You brought back so many memories I was imagining Rosal and so badly wanted something like this to take place in the show par CVs ne toh spearation dikha diya - hate them for it

Celu you and Aru are geniuses when it comes to writing these heart melting, making me go red pieces - I was blushing throughout as I read

Thank you for sharing your wonderful, enchanting and making my heart go dhak dhak dhak piece with us

Keep writing and stay bindaas as always
Loads of Love

Please please post a part II, III, IV and more and I enjoyed the Shaadi track but would have loved if they didn't give us separation track I mean seriously but love their nok-jhok post marriage

PS: I'm not sure if you remember me but I'm Garima

Oh I'm so sorry Garima for forgetting your name. I'm extremely sorry for that. I mean I really have this awful habit of forgetting ppl's names, and I really feel so bad about it that I just can't express it. I think I'm suffereing from Short term memory loss. -_-

Thank you so much dearie! I'm elated that you liked it that much! Even I wanted something like this but we all know that was impossible and its good that we use our freaking amazing imagination to imagine them coz we can't really ignore the age factor. At least imagine karne mein no harm. ;)

Cvs ki toh...grrr...hate them like anything for ending PrAja RoSal track in such a  sad point.

Bass bass, itni tareef na karein humari. Or otherwise I'll end up blushing! Hahahahaaa

And Aru, that girl is a s serious good writer! Sheeez my jaan!

Bindass rehne ki baat na kar, I'm at time shortage u know. Unable to update or post any of my stuff which are jumping inside my brain to come out!

I'm really sorry to say but, I'm not gonna go for a 2nd part because I think it's a perfect ending to this OS. Forgive me for that.

Once again thanks a lot for appreciating my work and sorry for the late reply.

Posted: 8 years ago
Dat was way too awesome...do write more