Qubool Hai

Asad Zoya SS Love Me Thoda Aur - Page 10

-PizzyLuvAsya- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Have closed my eyes and ears already so you can get mad at me how much you want to hehe ! Please guys

So so so sorry !
For making everyone wait this long

Now you all will have got that I'm so lazy writer ! Good for you lol !

Another thing is I want to say thank you very much ! And this is my one of first work and I got more than 50th key to both ! Yippee I'm too much happy . It's overwhelming guys . I was in awe when I got this . I never expected I will got this much likes for my first works ! Bless me with your love always guys .

Now scroll down for more πŸ˜‰ Edited by KabhiManiac - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-PizzyLuvAsya- thumbnail
Here you go you awaiting update !
Enjoy reading ...

hey Zoya I'm happy to see children celebrating ! Actully i call you to inform you that today son of Rashid Ahmad khan is coming to visit our ngo . It's very proud news . I want you to welcome them and give attention if he need anything okay ! And remember he's special guest !

- Yes sir ! I will take care of it ! It will be my pleasure ..

-very good ! Good bye take care honey !

- goodbye sir ! Take care ..

Asad pov

~SUNSHINE NGO~

Waw sunshine NGO nice name ! Is this city is having all nice things ? All nice nameplates , nice gym , nice bikes and most nice sexy girls of here's !
Sigh I'm gonna die in this heaven . I entered the NGO gate after taking permission from seniors of there . They get so happy when they got I'm son of Rashid Khan . As I take my first step I was taken aback hearing sweet song playing somewhere . My feet stated taking steps towards it automatically . I saw beautiful garden of flowers . Waw nice flowers too lol ..
There I saw children standing in big hall dancing slowly on rhythm of song . I was so enchanted by scene in front of me . I quickly take my partner in crime , my best friend my camera out of my bag .

Ho.. sun saathiya maahiya
Barsa de ishqa ki syahiyaan

Rang jaaun, rang rang jaaun ri, haari main
Tujhpe main jhar jhar jhar jaaun

Wow it was like little ants walking in line . Same like that little children were dancing in most unique way . I can't help but take repeat shots of their very move . I didn't see such cute way of dancing in TV too ! I must say nice children hehe ..nice dance too ! Wait but who was singing this sweetly ?
I follow children eyes who were following very step from front . I try to go ahead but can't .

I was standing with awe looking at children . By now I got some girl was singing from front . And she was dancing too . Children were following her moves . Wow nice dancer ! I saw her .. damn she's so sexy ! Her back was to me and she was dancing gracefully .
She was looking like um ..I have seen her somewhere I guess !

Main ret si, boond ka zariya tu
Paa ke tujhe bheeg jaaun re

Oh gosh girl what are you doing ! She bent down taking one of her leg in hand and make picture of doe ! I quickly snapped moment in my camera .
Her body was moving so smoothly like butter lol ! How perfect she will feel in my arms . I want to hold her petite waist once and raise her to heaven !
Damn why my heart is beating like crazy ! And why on earth this girl is affecting me this much ! It's just my hormones nothing else ...

Main ret si, boond ka zariya tu
Paa ke tujhe bheeg jaaun ri

I was half conscious now . Girl you are driving me mad now ..There wasn't a single second when I didn't captured her image in my camera .I never enjoyed seeing someone like this . I was really in love with her body ... It was like bottle of Pepsi ! 300 ml ki okay 2 litre ki nahi ! Lol what I'm thinking ! I chuckled to myself .

Tar jaaun tar tar jaaun
Dariya ye tar jaaun jee
Ishq ye paake main tera
Nikhar jaaun ri...

I started taking small steps towards her unknown to where I'm going !
I was seeing her dancing figure nothing else . My mind flew me away from reality to the world of my dreams . How badly I wish to dance with her !

Piya bas teri main
Ho.. chhu le toh khari main
toh khari main khari main...

Finally I reach to her and dragged her hand crushing her back to my rock chest . I feel her sudden gasp ...
I ran my fingers down along with her hand . she shivered under my touch .

I swing her once and raise her up in one swift motion .
I swing her like this little fast ..I heard soft giggling of her..

I put her down slowly . But she stopped at my face and entangled her hands around my neck . And next I found her buttery soft lips in mine..

What the f**k ? Wait it was dream ! I was dreaming ? I was wanting to bang my head on wall .. If it was dream then why the hell I come back to reality . Haye kitna sexy dream tha hehe ! I again grinned like idiot . Girl you are gonna pay for it . I smirked to myself and was about to turn fragile figure fall in my arms . It was so sudden moment that I didn't get time to balance myself . We both fall on ground with she on top of me . Oho koi photo to khich lo ! Kitna perfect scene hai ! But I didn't get to see her face . Her hairs were coming in between view . I hold her waist securely like it was so delicate thing . Curiosity gotten into me . I was just wanting to see face of this beautiful dancer ! I slowly removed locks of her hairs and god take me up now I saw face of angel ! Aha her pouty lips and doe shaped eyes can make anyone turn wet !   God you are giving me heart attack from morning and it's biggest one !

Lazy , grinning smile come on my lips .. well I'm lucky man off course ! Till I heard her screaming angrily ..

- YOU ? HERE ?? HOW ???

-hehe You ? here ? WOW !!!

now give me your likes and comments please . I write it with so much hard work okay so I want credit for it . Just shower me with your likes and comments .. more than previous one .. love me thoda aur hehe ...

Loads of love from
Julie ❀️

Scroll down for character sketch !
πŸ˜‰ Edited by KabhiManiac - 8 years ago
FreedomOfSpeech thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ahahahh thum ss ne aise likhi its sooo beautiful. So it deserves tooo many likes. Lazy 😲 oh god I'm lazy and all my friends are lazy too. But here too I got lazy writer buddy πŸ˜† hehe. I'm always with u honey. God bless u 😊
Omg I'm 1st to comment bhalle bhalle πŸ₯³ πŸ˜ƒ 1st like also mine 😊Edited by AttitudeQueen13 - 8 years ago
-PizzyLuvAsya- thumbnail

Have closed my eyes and ears already so you can get mad at me how much you want to hehe ! Please guys

So so so sorry !
For making everyone wait this long

Now you all will have got that I'm so lazy writer ! Good for you lol !

Another thing is I want to say thank you very much ! And this is my one of first work and I got more than 50th key to both ! Yippee I'm too much happy . It's overwhelming guys . I was in awe when I got this . I never expected I will got this much likes for my first works ! Bless me with your love always guys .

Character Sketch

ASAD AHMAD KHAN

A tourist young , handsome, naughty boy . He want to travel all over the world . His dreams are most important for him .
He want to be free bird and free from every tension , every worry ,very responsibilities in the world . He's happy guy and eye candy of every girl come across !

ZOYA FARUKHI :

She is youngest but main source of earning in home and surviving of three Sisters . Beauty with brains is her perfect define ! She runs NGO with society cooperators! She don't want to fall in trap of love to destroy yourself . She's ruthless and arrogant to whole world but very sensitive , and innocent girl inside who's craving for love after death of her parents !

Anna Dutch :

Best friend of Asad . She's in love with Asad but afraid to lose him . You can count her as villain in story hehe *evil smile*

Amyra and Sayra :
Elder sisters of farukhi . Both are selfish and careless !

Dilshad Khan :
Caring and Loving mother of Asad . She want her son to get married soon . She's cancer patient so want her son to come back to India with his bride ! Which is almost impossible thing !

More characters will be introduced as story processes .. now hit like button and give me your pretty comments ! πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by KabhiManiac - 8 years ago
-PizzyLuvAsya- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AttitudeQueen13

Ahahahh thum ss ne aise likhi its sooo beautiful. So it deserves tooo many likes. Lazy 😲 oh god I'm lazy and all my friends are lazy too. But here too I got lazy writer buddy πŸ˜† hehe. I'm always with u honey. God bless u 😊

Yaay u r my dearest friend yar
Thanks a lot
U stalking me ? πŸ˜†
Lol hey hit like please na !
First update and ispar bi please please please
Oh she's like his bottle of Pepsi πŸ˜‰ oh shit it was his dream. Kaash vaha Mein hothi tho zaroor keech lethi ek intimate pic of them. 😳 . Tanx buddy finally u updated. I enjoyed tanqqq muwaaah. Love it. Dont take tooo much time 4 nxt update ok 😊 .
Shailu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey jilluπŸ€— so cute update yaar aww asad is cho cute n he is thinking of kissing herπŸ˜‰ continue soon😊Edited by shailu123 - 8 years ago
-ABI- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
unres
         Well Gulabo a Very
FLAWLESS,
CUTE,
ADORABLE
&
AWESOME
Update

and I guess there is no need to say that
I l❀️ve it
&
I l❀️ve the ending of this Update a way too much
"Zoya: You? Here? How?
 Asad: You? Here? WOW?"
&
Trust me Gulabo
It was just 
Edited by -ABI- - 8 years ago
-PizzyLuvAsya- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AttitudeQueen13

Oh she's like his bottle of Pepsi πŸ˜‰ oh shit it was his dream. Kaash vaha Mein hothi tho zaroor keech lethi ek intimate pic of them. 😳 . Tanx buddy finally u updated. I enjoyed tanqqq muwaaah. Love it. Dont take tooo much time 4 nxt update ok 😊 .

Hehe thanks a lot baby
Ur comments worth to read πŸ˜‰