Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deepsel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Thats a beautiful ending Rithu😳.. How the hell we both think alike..first dream now pregnancy😲😆.. You are my true rambling mate partner😉😆

Though I know you won't hurt Rudra, the second part of his gift came as a surprise for me😳..Loved how the young soldier blushed seeing our colonel's besharmi when he is with Paro😆.. As usual loved the total family dynamics in this chapter as well. (Sidenote: Maybe coz we both are blessed with handful of boys, me too wanted to see a titli for our Parud, even had an idea for an OS on that line then dropped it..😆)
seeta_naips thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
That was so sweet

I really miss seeing Ashish and Sanaya on screen

Had a binge of RR from the episode of his award ceremony to their drunken marriage 2 days ago

Will continue in a couple of days
Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful end for a beautiful story & beautiful couple.
-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: deepsel

Thats a beautiful ending Rithu😳.. How the hell we both think alike..first dream now pregnancy😲😆.. You are my true rambling mate partner😉😆

Though I know you won't hurt Rudra, the second part of his gift came as a surprise for me😳..Loved how the young soldier blushed seeing our colonel's besharmi when he is with Paro😆.. As usual loved the total family dynamics in this chapter as well. (Sidenote: Maybe coz we both are blessed with handful of boys, me too wanted to see a titli for our Parud, even had an idea for an OS on that line then dropped it..😆)

Thanks Deeps 😊. That's what I thought when I read your OS. Part of me wanted to rewrite the second part. But Paro really wanted two sons so just posted it as it is. Rambling partner? I still have lot to learn before I can equal your wit.

Rudra doesn't really care if there is an audience or not. Remember choodi leela?

Deeps, I want to read it. Please write an OS on Paro and her own titli.
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: seeta_naips

That was so sweet

I really miss seeing Ashish and Sanaya on screen

Had a binge of RR from the episode of his award ceremony to their drunken marriage 2 days ago

Will continue in a couple of days

Me too. Hoping the Jhalak rumours are true. Atleast Sanaya will be back onscreen.

My favorite part is the beginning of RR. Prefer that when I binge on RR.

Do drop by later.

Thanks
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: NavyaKavya30

Beautiful end for a beautiful story & beautiful couple.

Thank you 😊
SPraba thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Rithu darling welcome back. Hope you had an awesome vacation. Great to see you back and that too with a super duper Parud OS
It was brilliant and I missed this.
So nice to see the family all pampering Paro and how she has carved a place for herself among the ranawats. Pleased to see a changed Mohini. Wish we could have got a glimpse of this in the show but alas that did not happen. Well am glad I was able to read this in your story

Very nice and thanks for the pm and looking forward to more regular stories from your end

Apologies for the late response as my cousin was getting married and had a very busy schedule.
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: SPraba

Rithu darling welcome back. Hope you had an awesome vacation. Great to see you back and that too with a super duper Parud OS
It was brilliant and I missed this.
So nice to see the family all pampering Paro and how she has carved a place for herself among the ranawats. Pleased to see a changed Mohini. Wish we could have got a glimpse of this in the show but alas that did not happen. Well am glad I was able to read this in your story

Very nice and thanks for the pm and looking forward to more regular stories from your end

Apologies for the late response as my cousin was getting married and had a very busy schedule.

Thanks Praba 😊 had a wonderful time.

Over 8 years Paro had slowly won everyone over even Mohini. I felt bad that it was Myrah who made her realise her faults. It should have been Paro.

Me too. If they kept Paro after the leap, the TRPs might have picked up and the show lasted longer. Not going there anymore.

Hope you had fun at the wedding.
Take care
🤗
Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely story. Paro truly deserves all the love she is getting. Wish the end of the show was something this beautiful.
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hope

Lovely story. Paro truly deserves all the love she is getting. Wish the end of the show was something this beautiful.

@bold - I felt so too. That is part of the reason most of my stories have her being doted upon. She had the biggest heart of them all.

Thank you.