Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: clarity

Oh hahha, really? Well, credit to Tripathi for this. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Nothing but TRPs can make them bend, TBH. If the TRP audience indicates they wanna see a love story, they will switch to it. </font>

I think we people have been giving him hints for quite long and that too loud and clear. Either he is too dumb and too slow to decipher that or he is making the show for himself only, as per his taste.Edited by DelusionalMe - 8 years ago
crusty thumbnail
Originally posted by: DelusionalMe

lol... When? Where? See if we both are saying the exact same thing, this proves what kind of image they have portrayed of him. This is all so ridiculous.

Wow, you two! πŸ‘πŸ˜†

Tum log jaisa kehte ho, waisa hi hota hai... hats off to you guys. You did PhD on these destructives.

crusty thumbnail

Yo guys!

What's up this sunny Sunday?

P.S. DU, I never knew you frequented the BW forum. What do you do there? Active participant or just lurker?

OOh I frequent but posting only sometimes...it ALWAYS Sallu vs SRK there...so boring! Back in the days when I used haunt DM, I used to post in BW forum too... ab toh very,very rarely! 

Such a pleasant surprise to see you there! πŸ€—Post kyun nahi karti tum?
crusty thumbnail

FCL!!!πŸ˜†

🀣

And yes, Happy Friendship Day guys! Very, very glad to have met you guys! πŸ€—

clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: drummedup

OOh I frequent but posting only sometimes...it ALWAYS Sallu vs SRK there...so boring! Back in the days when I used haunt DM, I used to post in BW forum too... ab toh very,very rarely! 

Such a pleasant surprise to see you there! πŸ€—Post kyun nahi karti tum?

Yeah, that's boring. I actually discovered it a while back, so haven't started posting as of now. Might post some juicy, brain-tickling topics soon. πŸ˜‰ Gosh, what an advertisement. πŸ˜†
crusty thumbnail
Originally posted by: DelusionalMe

Has anyone of you read the book- The secret?? What do you think of it?

I did. I am one of those people who was not blown away by the book. In fact, found it boring and preachy in parts. The message is good/worthy... but I read it with a lot of expectations because of the hype... so a downer for me.

Did you read it? 
clarity thumbnail

I did. I am one of those people who was not blown away by the book. In fact, found it boring and preachy in parts. The message is good/worthy... but I read it with a lot of expectations because of the hype... so a downer for me.

Did you read it? 

I haven't read it. Stayed away from for the reasons DU mentioned. Never felt the urge to read it, though I would if someone told me it was worth a read.
crusty thumbnail

Yeah, that's boring. I actually discovered it a while back, so haven't started posting as of now. Might post some juicy, brain-tickling topics soon. πŸ˜‰ Gosh, what an advertisement. πŸ˜†

What inside dope do you have on Bollywood, clarity?πŸ˜†

You are making me curious! Veeery curious! 
clarity thumbnail
BTW, I've started to watch India's Next Top Model and Splitsvilla on MTV. I must confirm that they are trashy (not INTM, but Splitsvilla is) and entertaining. 
clarity thumbnail

What inside dope do you have on Bollywood, clarity?πŸ˜†

You are making me curious! Veeery curious! 

Not much inside dope, DU. Just a host of opinions on BW people.πŸ˜‰ They are public figures, so I sometimes take life lessons from them. Some of my opinions will be controversial, hehe.

You like Ranbir? Noticed him in your DP. Or is it just the movie (Which I love)?