Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: twilightlover29

@Bold: I love you Ramya ❀️

Love you too garima di!πŸ€—πŸ€—( i think i ought to call you diπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³)
Ramya_98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: twilightlover29

PM is such a fool and Jalima bechari salima ki movie postpone ho gayi I don'tfeel bad for her at all

love the update

Thanks di! 😊Yes uske liye kabhi bura nahi lag sakta!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
Ramya_98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: smile.sara

Aweome .. I love ruqlal n always in search of ruqlal Stories...thanks alot

Thanks sara!😊 So you love ruqlal stories! BTW,its nice meeting you.πŸ˜ƒ
Ramya_98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: poeple1234

yeh PM itna bhi kaise bevakoof ho sakta hai, MM ne galti kar li usele kar.😈. Salima is Jalal's GF? Interesting codewords. Jalal sher hai and Ruqs sherniπŸ€— it story is heating up. keep up.😊

Haan ab MM ko pachtana padega!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Thanks vibha!😊
Mirage09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Heya gal...awesome update...!! I just want to see Salima's reaction n her jealousy now..lol...Waiting for next !! 
Ramya_98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ---Anu---

Heya gal...awesome update...!! I just want to see Salima's reaction n her jealousy now..lol...Waiting for next !! 

Hey anu! 😊Thanks for liking this ff. πŸ˜ƒ
Ramya_98 thumbnail
I'm really sorry for the late update!😊 Par kya karun,iss admission ne mera dimag hi kharab kar diya hai.πŸ˜•Aaj atleast 5-6 colleges ke form bhare hain.Kuch samajh mein nahi aa raha ki kahan admission milega.
Anyways here is the next update(i'm sorry again for a short oneπŸ˜›)-

CHAPTER-4

Jalal went out to have a stroll in the area near ruqaiya's old mansion.He talked to many people on the way.Many of them narrated to them the tale of the sultan family,similar to what ruqaiya had narrated.Their business,prosperity,their kindness and their recent misadventure.But no one actually happened to know much about maham anga,except that she was an old relative of the family and was a reserved type,hardly talking to anyone.He felt this was a greater clue that she was something evil.However there was one man who seemed to know more and that was an old businessman named bairam khan.When asked,he narrated a strange event.

BK:A few days back,one night when i was returning back from work,i saw a man dressed up in black,walking past the road towards that mansion at about midnight.He was carrying a seemingly heavy bag with him.He knocked at the door and that woman opened the door,almost immediately.She rebuked him for being late and then rummaged the bag in a hurry.She took out a box and gave an evil laugh. It was dark,so i couldn't see more of it.But from her expressions,i could make out that it was certainly not something good or something to be shown out to the world.
Jalal:Khan baba,i hope you don't mind me calling you that.
BK:Not at all.You are like a son to me.
Jalal:So,khan baba,what else do you know about the sultan family?
BK:Well,they were a bunch of really good people.Mr &Mrs. Sultan and their two children-Ruqaiya and her younger brother hussain.I remember they often played with my son rahim when they were young.They had a really prosperous business and everything was going well before that accident.
Jalal:Yes,khan baba,i know of that accident.
BK:After that ,this maham came in as an aunt for them.But i don't think she ever behaved like one.She has always raised suspicion by activities unlike a woman like her.Just the other day,she beat up the young servant of the house for burning a chapati.
Jalal:That's cruel!
BK:Yes indeed.And it has been a long time since i saw ruqaiya or her brother.I wonder where they are?I really hope they are well with this heartless woman.By the way,how do you know them all,son?
Jalal:You can consider me an old friend of the family.I came here after a long time but i found no one in the house.When asked,many people described that heart-wrenching death.
BK:Oh,so you are an old friend.Maybe,they all might have gone out somewhere.If you want,you can wait for them at my place.
Jalal:No Thanks khan baba.I have some other work in the town.Will return after that.Thanks for all the help.
BK:Mention not my son.Okay,will meet you soon.
Jalal:Ya sure!

After BK left Jalal was lost in his own thoughts.
Jalal's pov:This woman maham anga! She is raising even more suspicion with her uncanny activities.She beat up her servant and then what was it in that bag?Maybe explosives! I better hurry ,pick up ruqaiya and then return soon to solve this mystery.

************************************************************
Eagerly waiting for your comments and reviews.πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ

Ravendor1981 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update! Bairam Khan enters!! And MA is so cruel 😭
I like this suspense and mystery a lot!
Update the other story also na please
Update soon
Ramya_98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Natasha_1234

Nice update! Bairam Khan enters!! And MA is so cruel 😭
I like this suspense and mystery a lot!
Update the other story also na please
Update soon

Thanks natasha! And you are first again.😊 Yes,will update the other story.I'm sorry voh thoda sa issi story mein engrossed ho gayi thi.πŸ˜›
Will update soon.πŸ˜ƒ
twilightlover29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
BK enters!!! Nice and we all know Badi Ammi is the wicked witch 
All the best for college admissions 
Keep an oil handy kyunki  forms  will give you a headache toh oil se champi karwa lena