RuqLal FF:Lust vs Love (Complete pg89!!!)

Posted: 8 years ago

Hello everyone!😊 I hope you all are doing well!πŸ˜ƒ After finishing my first ff,now i'm giving you the prologue of my next ff.πŸ˜‰
Initially,i thought of this idea as a normal story but then,i found many similarities with the ruqaiya-jalal-salima triangle.So,i thought of making it an ff.It is mostly suspense (which is my favourite genre) and some love story.😊
I don't know, how many of you would be interested to read a ruqlal storyπŸ˜•.So i think my further chapters would depend on the no of comments i get for this prologue.πŸ˜ƒ

PROLOGUE

Inspector jalaluddin muhammed from the crime branch was investigating a case in a posh locality.He was interrogating the witnesses of an accident,suspected to be a deliberate murder.He was still in the process,when he heard a scream of a woman.He hastened in the direction and noticed a lot of smoke coming out of one of the flats in the buildings.He hurried for any help that might be needed.He saw a crowd around the flat.People were talking about it and only a few words were audible to him-'a fire,a girl,a scream,a locked door'.As he suspected from their chatter,he found the door locked.He just broke it open,when a girl came and collided with him in great haste.She was a beautiful girl with long hair and myriad eyes.But her eyes reflected terror and her skin was pale with fear.She fainted in his arms,as if in great shock.He picked her up and brought her out to safety.Her thick hair spread itself all over his face while doing so.He placed her gently on the floor and waited for her to regain consciousness.Meanwhile,the locales called the fire fighters and the situation was soon under control.It was only then that the girl slowly opened her eyes.

Girl:Thank you really very much sir for what you just did.You saved my life!!
Jalal:What i did was a part of my duty.So no need for any thanks miss...aa..
Girl:My name is Ruqaiya sir..
Jalal:I'm inspector jalaluddin muhammed from crime branch.Now that the fire is extinguished may i please know the reason behind it?I mean,if you know.
Ruqaiya looked nervously around herself before she continued.
Ruq:Its nice meeting you sir.And the fire...aa.. the fire was the result of short circuiting.
Jalal:Ms.Ruqaiya,may i please inspect the scene before reaching any conclusion,if you don't mind.
Ruq(blocking his way looking really scared):No sir,there is no need for that.As i said there was a short circuit...
Jalal:Okay fine! Then let me call an electrician to fix the problem.
Ruq:No sir,you don't need to.I'll call one myself.Now please excuse me!

And she left the scene without saying a word more ,but still appearing to be afraid.Jalal found it rather,strange and fishy but he put down the thoughts for another day and continued with his previous investigation.

So,how was it? πŸ˜• Joote chappal ke alawa everything is welcome in the comments section.πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

INDEX

Ch-1 pg2
Ch-2 pg3
Ch-3 pg4
Ch-4 pg6
Ch-5 pg8
Ch-6 pg9
Ch-7 pg11
Ch-8 pg13
Ch-9 pg15
Ch-10 pg17
Ch-11 pg19
Ch-12 pg22
Ch-13 pg24
Ch-14 pg24
Ch-15 pg27
Ch-16 pg29
Ch-17 pg30
Ch-18 pg33
Ch-19 pg35
Ch-20 pg37
Ch-21 pg39
Ch-22 pg40
Ch-23 pg44
Ch-24 pg46
Ch-25 pg49
Ch-26 pg51
Ch- 27 pg53
Ch-28 pg55
Ch-29 pg56
Ch-30 pg58
Ch-31 pg59
Ch-32 pg61
Ch-33 pg64
Ch-34 pg67
Ch-35 pg68
Ch-36 pg71
Ch-37 pg73
Ch-38 pg75
Ch-39 pg78
Ch-40 pg81
Ch-41 pg84
Ch-42 pg85
Ch-43 pg87
Ch-44 pg89
Ch-45 pg89
Epilogue pg89

Edited by ramya06 - 8 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Kya start hai re I mean Inspector ne ladki ko save kiya and girl ne usko ghar mein nahi ghusne  diya - something fishy happening right there I tell  you

Ramya I love you for bringing out stories with all these other characters of teh show and am really excited about this one
Am your first and I WANT YOU TO GO AHEAD WITH THIS

πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘
Awesome start! It's something new..
Looks like there's gonna be a lot of suspense! Please carry on with this 😊
awesome start re! πŸ‘i love new things... suspense story... bohot mazaa aayega... continue soon
Originally posted by twilightlover29

Kya start hai re I mean Inspector ne ladki ko save kiya and girl ne usko ghar mein nahi ghusne  diya - something fishy happening right there I tell  you

Ramya I love you for bringing out stories with all these other characters of teh show and am really excited about this one
Am your first and I WANT YOU TO GO AHEAD WITH THIS

πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘
Yup,there is something fishy there!
Thanks garima!😊 Will continue soon.πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Natasha_1234

Awesome start! It's something new..
Looks like there's gonna be a lot of suspense! Please carry on with this 😊
Thanks natasha! πŸ˜Š Yes,there is a lot of mystery and suspense coming up.Will surely continue.πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by poeple1234

awesome start re! πŸ‘i love new things... suspense story... bohot mazaa aayega... continue soon
Thanks a lot vibha! πŸ˜Š Will continue soon.πŸ˜ƒ
OMG !!! U just gave me what I always yearned to see n read ! ^_^ <3
Plz do continue...do not leave it under any circumstances gal !!
RuqLal, even in a short span, created magic on the screen ! <3 I m waiting for next !! :D
Ramya Ramya Ramya !!! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
OMG ! How will I ever be able to thank you !! πŸ€—
You've given me what I always wanted to read !! A RuqLal FF !! Yayyy !!!! 
And that too woven around the suspense genre !! πŸ‘ This one's going to be an exciting read ! 
Please Please Please continue !! πŸ˜ƒ Update soon !
Originally posted by ---Anu---

OMG !!! U just gave me what I always yearned to see n read ! ^_^ <3
Plz do continue...do not leave it under any circumstances gal !!
RuqLal, even in a short span, created magic on the screen ! <3 I m waiting for next !! :D
Thank you so much Anu.😊 Will continue..πŸ˜ƒ