Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: harshu.sundas

Munira di, now who does not ? everybody is fighting over him, even Momina with KJo, KJO with sonam, sonam with Jitu, Jitu with Zoya. Fawad deserves an award for bringing out another reason for indians and pakistanis to fight over, lately it was about the political and patriotic issues, and now its about who owns Fawad and where should Fawad go and work .. LMAO, so much desire for my baby . FAWAD 

@ Bold - LOL...toh phir fans kya cheez hai.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Hayee I thought Fawad wld be the great Uniter, but he's become the great dividerπŸ˜† and guess that's coz everyone feels he is theirs.😳😳😳
Edited by khamosshhh - 8 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
As one Hindu article described him...he is a weapon of mass destruction. πŸ˜†
Anyways on a serious note being an Indian I want him in BW. But if not that atleast work regularly anywhere...not hibernations please! In the last 2 years he has only shot for one Khoobsurat in between. 
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .Hajmola.

As one Hindu article described him...he is a weapon of mass destruction. πŸ˜†

Anyways on a serious note being an Indian I want him in BW. But if not that atleast work regularly anywhere...not hibernations please! In the last 2 years he has only shot for one Khoobsurat in between. 

Yes exactly...just want him on our screens...jahan bhi, jaise bhi...par bas kuch karo Fawad! (LOL...dat sounds all wrong.πŸ˜†)

Edited by khamosshhh - 8 years ago
-Daredevil- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Dont watch bollywood movies, not my cup of tea, i can barely sit through musicals, leave alone a three hour film. 
But id rather he did pakistani projects more often than he did bollywood movies, if he wants to do bollywood, no problem, but i want to see him balancing both, not neglecting our projects so we dont get to see our actor on our tvs and on foreign screen, that would be just plain sad.

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

@ Bold - LOL...toh phir fans kya cheez hai.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Hayee I thought Fawad wld be the great Uniter, but he's become the great dividerπŸ˜† and guess that's coz everyone feels he is theirs.😳😳😳

he can affect the nations in every form, be it unity or division, and therefore Momina gave him the international icon trophy which became scandalous because apparently nobody in pakistan cares for fawad over other oscar worthy actors πŸ˜­
starstruckk thumbnail
I'd like for Fawad to balance both, but that doesn't seem likely for now. However, honestly speaking..I don't really miss watching Fawad on tv as much as I thought I would...and I genuinely do mean that.

Content is king on Pakistani television. Fawad has shows to his credit which have flopped because those shows genuinely were not high on content..even he couldn't have saved them. As long as I can genuinely enjoy one or two shows in a year or so with good acting..it won't matter who's acting in these shows. I miss a lot of actors who've taken a break from Pakistani shows..but I honestly don't feel like the world is coming to an end without them..same is the case with Fawad.

I also think it's insulting to some of the other hard working actors in Pakistan who are genuinely very good themselves and show a lot of potential to do well, if not shown already. Pakistani television doesn't begin and end on Fawad, never has and never will. If he does Pakistani shows in between, that'd be great and that's because he's a great actor. Also, a Pakistani show is different than a Bollywood movie. I can go watch some scenes from ZGH or Dastaan countless times but I would never do that with a Khoobsurat. It was hard enough watching it the first time. I like Bollywood movies, but I'm very picky with Bollywood movies also (I'm the same with Pakistani shows..I don't watch many at a time). In the past 2 years or so..I've only really loved a Lootera or a Queen. So, basically..I've come in terms with accepting that Fawad will do whatever he wants..and if he doesn't balance work on both ends..then that's fine..at the end it's his choice. A good Pakistani show can honestly do without a Fawad anyway...always has.
Edited by starstruckk - 8 years ago
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: starstruckk

I'd like for Fawad to balance both, but that doesn't seem likely for now. However, honestly speaking..I don't really miss watching Fawad on tv as much as I thought I would...and I genuinely do mean that.

Content is king on Pakistani television. Fawad has shows to his credit which have flopped because those shows genuinely were not high on content..even he couldn't have saved them. As long as I can genuinely enjoy one or two shows in a year or so with good acting..it won't matter who's acting in these shows. I miss a lot of actors who've taken a break from Pakistani shows..but I honestly don't feel like the world is coming to an end without them..same is the case with Fawad.

I also think it's insulting to some of the other hard working actors in Pakistan who are genuinely very good themselves and show a lot of potential to do well, if not shown already. Pakistani television doesn't begin and end on Fawad, never has and never will. If he does Pakistani shows in between, that'd be great and that's because he's a great actor. Also, a Pakistani show is different than a Bollywood movie. I can go watch some scenes from ZGH or Dastaan countless times but I would never do that with a Khoobsurat. It was hard enough watching it the first time. I like Bollywood movies, but I'm very picky with Bollywood movies also (I'm the same with Pakistani shows..I don't watch many at a time). In the past 2 years or so..I've only really loved a Lootera or a Queen. So, basically..I've come in terms with accepting that Fawad will do whatever he wants..and if he doesn't balance work on both ends..then that's fine..at the end it's his choice. A good Pakistani show can honestly do without a Fawad anyway...always has.

PERFECTLY said. I really do not miss him. There are lots of other other actors who i like as much as him and paki drama industry is filled with good actors, also wht i like about paki drama is tht i do not watch the drama ONLY based on actors, well sometimes. But it doesn't mean that if i dont like the drama that i keep watching it. 
I also agree on that some time i watch ZGH scenes, even yesterday i was watching, but havn't done that with khoobsoorat not once. WHile with ZGH i do it all the time.
If u havn't seen PK then u should, i am myself VERY picky whn it comes to BW movies. 

Moodie-Munchkin thumbnail
Hadd Hai Di Phir Se! 🀣🀣 Fawadoo doesnt even knows that all are planning to start a 3rd world war for him. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† He is probably snoring or snoozing away sumwhere..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Well, being the hopeless Hormonal Fangirl I am! πŸ˜‰ I am kinda angry wid Fawadoo nowadays, Cuz I genuninely miss him on my screens and those eyes.. That barritone voice and that smile..☺️ I hate his hibernating periods and those world tours of his. πŸ˜† Plus those Ankle show photoshoots..🀣 Kuch Kaam Kar Lo FK! πŸ˜† I stay mad at him for sumtime and then end up watching his Ad's, Scenes and What Not! 😳 I even have Khoobsurat in my lappy! 😳 For Me, I just wanna see him on-screen. Maybe if its even for a Commercial! πŸ˜† And regarding the Fighting, Mera Fawadoo is That much Desirable! Everyone wants him..πŸ˜†
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Lostindreams

PERFECTLY said. I really do not miss him. There are lots of other other actors who i like as much as him and paki drama industry is filled with good actors, also wht i like about paki drama is tht i do not watch the drama ONLY based on actors, well sometimes. But it doesn't mean that if i dont like the drama that i keep watching it. 
I also agree on that some time i watch ZGH scenes, even yesterday i was watching, but havn't done that with khoobsoorat not once. WHile with ZGH i do it all the time.
If u havn't seen PK then u should, i am myself VERY picky whn it comes to BW movies. 

Yeah, there are a lot of other actors who I really like..and some a lot more than Fawad honestly speaking. And, you can't watch Pakistani shows based off of solely your favorite actors..there's so much more that matters. Fawad did an Ashk a few months after Humsafar, and that too with Sarmad Khoosat...yet that show tanked and no one even remembers it. Numm is another forgettable show to his credit and that was right after ZGH. Point is, Fawad isn't invincible in Pakistan like some try making him out to be.

Originally posted by: Bubbly_Shanaya

Hadd Hai Di Phir Se! 🀣🀣 Fawadoo doesnt even knows that all are planning to start a 3rd world war for him. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† He is probably snoring or snoozing away sumwhere..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Well, being the hopeless Hormonal Fangirl I am! πŸ˜‰ I am kinda angry wid Fawadoo nowadays, Cuz I genuninely miss him on my screens and those eyes.. That barritone voice and that smile..☺️ I hate his hibernating periods and those world tours of his. πŸ˜† Plus those Ankle show photoshoots..🀣 Kuch Kaam Kar Lo FK! πŸ˜† I stay mad at him for sumtime and then end up watching his Ad's, Scenes and What Not! 😳 I even have Khoobsurat in my lappy! 😳 For Me, I just wanna see him on-screen. Maybe if its even for a Commercial! πŸ˜† And regarding the Fighting, Mera Fawadoo is That much Desirable! Everyone wants him..πŸ˜†

Shanu, the problem is every time i try to watch a new pak drama, i watch 2-3 episodes and quit, i am so damn sure now that i need Fawad's face to make me watch an urdu drama now. Before initially when i started watching Pak dramas, i had thought that the dramas are very good and high on quality and content and i can sit through any good drama , but unfortunately it is not the case. i tried Pyare afzal and i left after 3 episodes, i tried to watch Malaal , and omgee first two episodes had me yawning and i am sure these dramas are fab but still do not know how to develop interest and continue with them.

You know its is not that Pak dramas are the best thing that happened to me or many of us , but its just that Fawad introduced us to this new source of entertainment and when you watch a show you do realize that his presence does make a difference.

Munira di is right, people fight over him, and its legit because neither pakistani fans want to lose a gem and icon like him who actually represents the industry at a global platform and nor indian fans want to lose him who has set a new trend