Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Texie-Shady

umm okay sure

you can create poll for each category it will be more easy
Abhisheking thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks everyone who nominated me...😳 I know m late but it's just because of school...πŸ˜†

So,when are the results to be out?πŸ˜›
--swati--- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Most active member of the AT/DT:sans,teju di[the member who always keeps our AT active and moving on .]Most laziest member of the AT/DT:sophie,jags[the member who is always there but will not post more than one sentence]The Lost Member Of the AT/DT:nabila,asmita,anju,meena,sam,ankita,sana,niha,kasmile[the one who visits the AT only sometimes]
Biggest Swara Fan:bushra,niha,stardf[The one who loves our Swara Bose and always defend her whatever happens]Biggest Lakshya Fan:jags,teju di,me[The one who loves our Lucky Babu and always deafens him whatever happens]
The Biggest SwarYa Fan:all[the title says it all ;)][/DIV]
The Most Frustrated Member:teju di,ratna,cnt vote for me twiceπŸ˜›[The one who is really frustrated with the current track of the show]
The Most Hopeless Member:teju di[the one who has left all hope for SwarYa not happening]
The Most Sweet and Helpful Member:soniadutta,sud,dida[the one who is always ready to help]
The Biggest SwarYa believer:bushra,littu,sans,sud,abhi[the one who will always ship SwarYa whatever the situation losing no belief]The Best Answerer:teju di,ratna,sophie[the one who will give the best answer for any question of other members and clear all the doubt .]The Most Strict Member:[the one who will make everyone stick to the rule :p]
The Most Jolly and Out of the world Member:Dida[the one who is always is in their world of SwarYa imagination ;)]The Most Funny member of the AT:teju di,sud,abhi
[the one who makes everyone laugh or at least smile with their post]

[DIV]The Swara Of the AT:bushra,sans,sana[ it means the strongest member of the AT who will always stand for SwarYa]
The Lakshya of the AT:[the one who resembles Lakshya character . Not necessary to chose a boy for this ;)]
p.s i ws nt actv last few days so dnt knw any1 changed or nt..Edited by -mrityunjay- - 8 years ago
NabilaIslam thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thank you, but really?