Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dipalimanish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Nachiketj

But am very much disheartened to know that MDs first reaction of being nervous and awkward is considered filmy and not obvious or natural. 😒 I think I am the only one here who feels MDs state of mind and her reactions are justified. ðŸ˜”

Nachiket, I agree with you here. If MD had moved on on her own from AN and then found her happiness with AD, it was ok to have normal reaction after meeting him. We see lots of such people around us who are friends even after they break up. MD was forced into this marriage with AD. We all have seen how much pain she and AD went through till the time she could accept AD. If you look at this scenario from this point of view then her state of mind and her reactions are justified. Of course this is my POV. 
kamalsh56 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
OT: Just recently viewed an episode of AHK and saw the secretary (or Man Friday) of Kartik's dad (Rajhauns). Is he the same actor in the role of professor Naik in JYRG?
gs34410 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kamalsh56

OT: Just recently viewed an episode of AHK and saw the secretary (or Man Friday) of Kartik's dad (Rajhauns). Is he the same actor in the role of professor Naik in JYRG?

Yes, I saw him as well ðŸ˜† , he is the same professor Naik ( Head of Department ) I was going to call him Butler ðŸ˜‰ - British style ðŸ˜ƒ