Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

frenzyy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
awesome update!! loved how you portray khushi and her emotions.. arjun is well lol.. love how av sir handles all the situations with ease😉
jduke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Another amazing and flirtatious update.  Kushi smitten by Arnav, Arjun smitten by Kushi??? and Arnav smitten by ????? Can't wait to know what is in that genius brain of AV sir 😉😆.  

Good luck to you and kiddo for never ending school venture 😊. 

anu1017 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congrats Meera!! Waiting for the next update!!!
Mirabell thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6

Jaane kya toone kahi
Jaane kya maine suni
Baat kuch ban hee gayi

Sansansanaahat si huyi
Thartharaahat si huyi
Jaag uthe khwaab kayi
Baat kuchh ban hi gayi

Jaane kya tune kahi ...

And the song goes.. I couldn't think of this song without your Khushi, Arjun and Arnav. Although I am not so sure of Arnav and that in itself is a predilection!

There is so much in between the lines you write that
it feels like it is about
all thoughts left unsaid,
all melodies unsung and
all roads untrodden.

What is left is just a feeling, a sensation
of anticipation
but wait
perhaps a bit of abnegation
to stay in this moment
of vacillation
of knowing and not.

I wish I remembered how to include a link to the song. But .. here it is.. the link anyway..

Ps: Thank you jduke for walking me through it. :)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLGCAGHNTJU[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Mirabell - 8 years ago
outland_123 thumbnail
"Are you...teasing her..and me...?" Arnav interrupted her thoughts, enunciating each word with utmost clarity, "In the same breath?" He asked with that beautifully raised brow. "Forgetting that I am the senior, are we, Agarwal Babu?"

Loved  these  lines...and  loved  the  way  Khushi  said.."Arjun"...then  Arnav  completed  the sentence  at  the end...both  of  them  were  thinking the  same.  Now,  about  the  3 songs...what  could  I say?...perfect  songs  for  the situations...btw, was  the  last  song  abt Arnav's  POV ?? 
So...there  will  b  alcohol...anyone  gonna  spill  out something...??...Khushi  or  Arnav  or  Arjun  or  may  b  NK  or  You  r  planning  for  something  else ????...waiting  for  the  big  event.  
Bring  It  On...
Nice  update,  waiting  for  the next  one.
P.S. --  Wishing  ur  little  one  all  the best.  good  luck with  ur  new  daily  routine...
atipreet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congrats...and great update as usual..and all the best to ur little one!!!!
arnshi thumbnail
lovely update...just amazing flow  of story...
yogaprem thumbnail
nice story
Congrats on the new thread...
Edited by yogakopi - 8 years ago
oOChaiBiskutOo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So as I finally found the time to comment Let me start by telling you a story of mine
Right now I'm writing my 6th Sem exams of computer science engineering that means in a month's time I will be inbmy final year.
So an year ago when I was in my second year there was this senior..super senior actually was exactly what AV sir is like to IE ...he was extremely popular...the student body chairman...top of his class...an upcoming model(you can imagine he is good looking) and so so down to earth. He would greet everyone with such a beautiful smile that was bound to make the other person smile as well.
So my college has a fest every year..and we were busy with the  reparations and that was the time I was crushing on this guy badly. My first interaction with him was so filmy (I can't explain it all here..but trust me) and then we hit it off.I would be looking at him with those heart eyes and he would be enthusiasticallly going on and on about something. There were these little things he would do for me that made me fall more for him...
But alas it was his final year..he took his Silver medal and left the college for good. 
We still talk but its not the same as having him around...

So this story makes me feel like I'm reliving those 'First Crush' days again. 

Meera...How can you do this? How do you create such male characters that appeal to us so much that we wish they were real? And finally I found a character that I have actually seen in real.life.
Edited by oOChaiBiskutOo - 8 years ago
Bhavikakosambia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: oOChaiBiskutOo

So as I finally found the time to comment Let me start by telling you a story of mine

Right now I'm writing my 6th Sem exams of computer science engineering that means in a month's time I will be inbmy final year.
So an year ago when I was in my second year there was this senior..super senior actually was exactly what AV sir is like to IE ...he was extremely popular...the student body chairman...top of his class...an upcoming model(you can imagine he is good looking) and so so down to earth. He would greet everyone with such a beautiful smile that was bound to make the other person smile as well.
So my college has a fest every year..and we were busy with the  reparations and that was the time I was crushing on this guy badly. My first interaction with him was so filmy (I can't explain it all here..but trust me) and then we hit it off.I would be looking at him with those heart eyes and he would be enthusiasticallly going on and on about something. There were these little things he would do for me that made me fall more for him...
But alas it was his final year..he took his Gold medal and left the college for good. 
We still talk but its not the same as having him around...

So this story makes me feel like I'm reliving those 'First Crush' days again. 

Meera...How can you do this? How do you create such male characters that appeal to us so much that we wish they were real? And finally I found a character that I have actually seen in real.life.

wow...you're so lucky ...ab toh even i want to meet a guy like him,..