||-AS DesignZ #1-||Upd-pg 1*open*

-Ashvi- thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Hello Lovely people! First of all a warm welcome to all the kings and queens of Photoshop!😛

I'm Ashvi from India!I tried to keep my hand in PS, 2 years back!then i left it for my studies!Now Im back with a bang to discover and learn PS!I love Photoshoping😳 so,Finally I gathered the courage to open abrand new shop for me in this designers world so that u can know my works..oops sorry sorry i can know my work how bad or good I am😆

Non-Animated Siggies
Animated siggies(rarely)
Icons
Banners
Tags
Gifs(rarely)

:::And still learning process still contines:::

Favorite Shows:

Meri Aashiqui Tumse Hi,IPKKND,EHMMBH,NBTNMKK,Uttaran,Yeh hai mohabbatein,Miley jab hum tum and many timepass shows!

Favorite Stars:

Shakti Arora,Radhika Madan,Sanaya Irani,Barun Sobti,Arjun Bijlani,Krystle D'souza,Nia Sharma,Karan Tacker,Divyanka Tripathi,Ruhanika Dhawan,Kunal Karan Kapoor,Tina Dutta,Nandhish Sandhu,Rashami Desai,Avika gor,Dhrashti Dhami etc etc

:::It's not that i make sigs only on them:::

Well I come to this forum so rarely!so dont know many of them!But ijust glance through some works! and all are so adorable!All thedesigners are my inspiration😛So from now let me make a note on everyone!

I have usually tried to learn PS from online!But there are some people who tolerated my silly questions and helped me to learn few things!and if I start mentioning the name it goes so long!😆

So here I thank everyone whom i constantly bugged with so many questions😉

I usually make my own PSDs..and textures from google and A & S forum😛

Well,I've not thought about taking request bcoz I know I'm so bad in making stuffs!😆but if u think i can perform really good  and do it to ur expectations then requests are welcomed..All the details that u want on ur sig can be mentioned.. ðŸ˜›  

Edited by -Ashvi- - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ashvi- thumbnail

AS DesingZ
AS.D

Copyrights will be on the top corner :)

I must say it too as I have a shop now😆

Do not erase the copyright and claim it as yours 
Let me know if you post it somewhere

You can add me on Deviantart for my PSD's and Textures ðŸ˜›Well I'm newbie there too!😆

Link : Ashvi

::What u can Expect from me::

I try to update my works once a week!Mostly I make only siggy!only TELLYWOOD! sometimes bollywood or kollywood! No HOLLYWOOD!Im not perfect in making sig..so please be kind to me and bare with me ðŸ˜ƒAnd i would be glad receive feedback form you all too!your comments and criticism is always welcomed😆SUGGESTIONSare happily welcomed!!I'll correct my mistakes and learn new things from you people!And Im hoping you all will consider me! And you are free to ask me anything ðŸ˜›

Stay Tuned For more Updates

-Ashvi- thumbnail

If anyone interested in my work  and if  you think I deserve your likes,then hit 'LIKE' to be added to the PM List!

::Add the account AS_DesingZ as your buddy!😛::

-Ashvi- thumbnail

Update 1: Pg 1 
-Ashvi- thumbnail
 UPDATE #1

13 sigs :)

-Ashvi- thumbnail
Eagerly awaiting the reply ðŸ˜›

-Ashvi- thumbnail
Guys if u reply only i can continue this shop!orelse i should only ask mods to close the topic 😔