Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reshmaruth thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
We all want sahil to reunite. aahil of course is dashing in any looks, but will junoon tere isq ka have the same magic effect now that sanam looks like the vamp female lead of adams family. Looks like there is more junoon between saif and sanam2, shaad and SK, lateef and khala. aahil, jannat and nazia are so boring.
--Aishwarya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: 07sid01

I think Gul is purposely sabotaging her own show because the viewers wanted kV back😡. Now she's probably sitting on her chair laughing and saying "take that viewers!!! You wanted KVB??I am going to destroy your ahil and kV right in front of your eyes!!!!!'''😡

Lol...that's hilarious ðŸ˜†
--Aishwarya-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: reshmaruth

We all want sahil to reunite. aahil of course is dashing in any looks, but will junoon tere isq ka have the same magic effect now that sanam looks like the vamp female lead of adams family. Looks like there is more junoon between saif and sanam2, shaad and SK, lateef and khala. aahil, jannat and nazia are so boring.

I know...the vamps junoon are being shown in the limelight more ðŸ˜¡
--Aishwarya-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: dundumol96

Hai,... dear how did u do that??????? U hav same thought as mine... 'like jannat hav only inner voice and same dialouge...

Iam actually getting so bored with this... Ahil has nothing much to do

look like there is some hope on precap

Hahaha...so someone thinks alike ðŸ˜‰

I know...these days its getting more boring ðŸ¥±
--Aishwarya-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: minnie2308

How is Shad now not a negative person... he lies through his teeth. continued chanting about doobara nikah to Sanam😕

Sanam2 has adopted that permanent seductive slurred speaking style. it grates on my nerves along with that loud red lipstick.

Aahil ka phoot phoot kar rona. Allah isse iski candy de do.. ab kya bachche ki jaan logey... wait you have already sent sexy kapoor for that😆
poor man crying behind closed doors.😭😭 

Sanam and Shaad all touchy feely. 😳 take a room guys😛 IM is huge with many rooms.
doctor and meds jaiye tel lene. lets do it🤢

pathetic.. record breaking
🤢🤢.

Aishwarya, I think I must compliment your post.

Thanks for complimenting dear...

Even I agree with that seductive slurry speech of Chudail...at times is fine...speaking always in that way is irritating to hear...

--Aishwarya-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: SONU2408

Nice post,epi was most vogus.zombie biwi nd abla pati-nothng else.in middle smhw i lk hw sk said saif 2 mk s2 mohra,my assumptn may b ri8,sk-s2 wil join hands later.&shady hw dare he?hw cn he said 'i wnt u fel same wht i feel'...seriously.
Luking 4ward 2 prcp.i thnk it will b intense as jannat wnt 2 prove ahil wrng.

Thanks dear...

Yeah let's see what happens with the precap..,