Qubool Hai

29th May-Written Update-Qubool Hai

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Part 1

Sanam-2 says the happiness of Saif-Nazia's wedding will be doubled with Shaad-Jannat's (Sanam's) wedding. Shaad is taken aback. Sanam is quiet. Ahil is sulking and Sanam-2 irks him. Sanam-2 says only lucky people get chance to make their love, their own. You got the chance again. Sanam-2 asks Shaad, Kya aapko apni jannat ke saad dubara nikah qubool hai. Ahil is stunned. Shaad stares at Sanam-2. Sanam looks at Shaad. Shaad says Qubool Hai. Ahil sulks. Gazala says Qubool hai, congrats. Shaad hugs Sanam. Ahil sulks. Shashi Kapoor watches with a smirk. Sanam-2 congratulates Sanam. Ahil watches Sanam from far. Sanam feels a bit weird too. Sanam-2 leaves from there.

Shashi Kapoor congratulates Shaad. She says what a reason to celebrate but only if his family would have been here. Shashi Kapoor says she will ensure he doesnt miss them. Shaad says one miss those who leave us but my family is with me and i remember every single moment spent with them. He thanks Shashi Kapoor. Sanam self thought, when two hearts meet, a new story is formed. The memories i lost, i will recollect after marrying Shaad but why am i not happy. Why i feel that by marrying Shaad, i will go far from my true love.

Ahil enters his room and hits on the door. He is in tears and says how many exams will you take. True love is said to melt stones but cant you see our true love. We met after so much hardship but our distance is not getting over. Sanam is in critical stage so i cant tell her about our love.. cant tell her that she is my wife, Sanam. 

Gazala comes upto Sanam-2 and she says one drama over. All are leaving but i have kept Saif and his family and Shaad and Sanam at home for dinner party. Want a party so grand that they wont forget. Get all sweets one can think of. Gazala asks why so much food. Sanam-2 says am very happy. Ahil had so much faith on his love. But .. jo mukkamal ho jae woh kaisi mohabbat. His love brought Sanam from Pak to Bhopal but will make his love someones jannat and send her out of his life. Gazala is praising Sanam-2 and says you are a big . .Latif says Kameeni. Gazala says you are very shrewd. Sanam-2 smirks. Sanam-2 gives her bracelet to Gazala. Latif says what a smart trick. Am pretty ..you are smart. Sanam-2 gives her other bracelet to Latif. Sanam-2 says.. Ishq ke seene me chot lagi hai, dard to zarur hoga. Sanam-2 says Ahil put me on the streets to bring Sanam in his bed-stage now i will put Sanam in someone elses bed-stage. Gazala-Latif agree. Latif says i loved Ahil but dont anymore, he threw us out. Sanam-2 says he only kicked me out not u guys. Know u both well enough. Sanam-2 says only one egg left no. Latif tries to explain but Sanam-2 says give back the bracelets. I will give them to u when u prove ur loyalty to me.

Saif is drooling on Sanam-2's pic on his moby when Shashi Kapoor comes and asks what he is doing there. Saif is startled and drops the moby. Shashi Kapoor picks it up and sees its Sanam-2's pic. Saif is quiet. She fumes on Saif. She asks him if all this is one sided. Saif says both sides. She is about to slap him but stops. She praises Saif says.. Yahan main ek rishte ko samajhne ki koshish kar rahi hun aur tum to rishtedarian nibha rahe ho. Shashi Kapoor asks Saif to continue with the game. Says such pawns are of big use. Saif says got bigger news, Sanam-2 is pregnant. Shashi Kapoor is delighted with the news. She tells Saif to take as much money as he wants and spend on his women. She asks him to go and enjoy. Shashi Kapoor smirks that thanks to Sanam-2 will get to know about this house a bit better.

Part 2

Shaad thanks Sanam-2 and says you and Ahil have turned my words to reality. Wanted to tell Sanam this but you have made the ways to my love more easy. She hesitates. Sanam-2 says that its too quick. Well you both are married so all this is just for Sanam's happiness. I will ensure that this wedding is memorable. She spots Ahil passing by and loudly says will make all the arrangements for the wedding and take special care of Sanam. She says two weddings in this house, reminds me of my own wedding. Ahil remembers the whole thing. He glares at Sanam-2. She says by helping others to be happy, i will be happier too. My hubby loves me a little less. Shaad keeps mum. Sanam-2 diverts him for taking photographs. 

Shaad-Sanam arrive and watches Nazia getting her pictures clicked. She rues that i and Nazia are both getting married but Nazia is happy coz she is getting her love and i am marrying my hubby but feel no happiness. Feel like there is no love here. Shaad says guess i know what ur thinking. My incomplete thoughts are complete now. I want to fill your life with all the colors of happiness so much so that u dun even wanna look back at ur past. I want to know if u feel what i do. I have tried to tell u since long but couldnt. I love u. Beinteha mohabbat karta hun main aapse. Sanam is taken aback. 

Part 3

Sanam's self thought. Nothing can be more happier for a wife than hearing their hubby confessing his love for them. But what kind of an unfortunate wife am i that i dun feel anything. Shaad asks Sanam why she is quiet. He asks her if she is uncomfy with all the haste in the rewedding or if she din like the idea of rewedding. He tells her that if she cant tell him, she can write and tell him. Send an sms. Shaad asks Sanam to send sms to each other if they wanna get remarried. Sanam keeps mum. Shaad looks at her hopefully.

Precap --- Ahil tells Sanam that love is tied by trust. He asks Sanam if she loves Shaad. Sanam asks what do you mean. Ofcourse, he is my hubby. Ahil says feelings often are expressed in words. Why are you hesitating.

Edited by Armu4eva - 8 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zoya2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Thanks for the Written Update