Pyar thann ki kubsoorat say nahi mann say hai-COMPLETED FF - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
all the best dear...waiting for updates...
awesome explanation abt love... Seems to be interesting concept... Waiting for updates dear...
Originally posted by sowmya567

all the best dear...waiting for updates...
thank u dear
Beautiful concept & Good start dear...πŸ‘

All the best...πŸ˜›
PART-1

Beautiful morning,sun rising its way to spread its rays all over world...

Sweet melodious music of birds,and fragrance of mother earth due to rain is filling every sense of 

body...A pink room with a beautiful family pics and there on the bed..a princess of house still  a

sleep hugging her 3 inch white teddy tightly

This  little princess was sleeping with a sweet smile saying she just have a pleasant dream...

Her bubbly cheeks,her long beautiful black hair disturbing her innocent sleep of princess

A hand softly caressing her hair..knowing whose hand it belongs the lil princess lay on her lap

even without opening her eyes..

A person came there kissing her lovingly ...seeing his child's innocent sleep...but suddenly..

Roli...Roli  some one was shouting like she will murder next moment if she is still asleep

Meena:Roli...Roli aaj toh tu pakka late hogi news paper office kaun jayega agar tum yaaha soothi

hi rahi.. and U  Simar u will never change instead of waking her up u took her on lap  or aap

aapaka kam kya katham hogaya subha subha aapkei ladlei ki neendh koh dekthai rahe..

Meena:Hey matarani iss ladki ka mein kya karun...Roli...Roli  get up u will be late to SB paper

house..Roli.. Roli utto beta u will be late..

I will be late...i am late mom...she said screamingly...and sat on the bed rubbing her sleepy eyes

and yawning lazily wishing, Good morning and the next min slamming door of bathroom 

All chuckled seeing her innocence she readied herself and came down for tiffin runningly

Meena:Roli come slowly don't run...

Roli:Mom how could u tell me to come slow see im already late and  i don't want tiffin..Bye..

Jamunala:Beta wait for 5 min i will feed my both daughters with my hands come...

After a while

Roli:Di come fast we have to hand over the article...

Simar:Yes dear come we need to rush

Rosim:Bye mom bye pappa

Jamunala and Meena:ok bye take care beta

these 2 sisters left the house to SB news paper house
beutiful prologue dear n well startπŸ‘...waitin fr next
Originally posted by banuprasa

Beautiful concept & Good start dear...πŸ‘

All the best...πŸ˜›
thanks di
Originally posted by harsharosid-8

beutiful prologue dear n well startπŸ‘...waitin fr next
thanks dear will give updates a while after
awesome start... Roli is too crazy.,her yawning, screeming..funy... Cont soon dr...
Originally posted by Kavyakrishna

awesome start... Roli is too crazy.,her yawning, screeming..funy... Cont soon dr...
in this ff also Roli is innocent soul..

will update next soon