Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: Siddhi_

That's true, tough for people who are working. Are you?
I get to be as lazy as I want for now lol

On holiday now so its ok 😃

Like your new siggy
😳
Siddhi_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: FIZK6

On holiday now so its ok 😃

Like your new siggy
😳

Aw thats nice :)

Thank you :D
FIZK6 thumbnail
Sid ... Natasha Ajwani has said she will do RaDhi's interview in their birthday month as i requested. She asked if fans wanted to send gifts then she can do a gift segment.
Have we to put up a request in their respective FC's if anyone wants to send in gifts.

Fizz @fizzuwizzu Aug 9

@NatashaSnehafan What happened about RaQesh Ridhi's interview?

@fizzuwizzu We tried but they were busy in their schedule!

• Like 1
3:17 PM - 10 Aug 2016

Reply to @NatashaSnehafan 

1. @NatashaSnehafan Ok thanks. Both their birthdays are next month, can you please try again, for us, please.

• @fizzuwizzu Ok done! Will do that! Do u guys want to send gifts?? Then we can arrange gift segment!

• @NatashaSnehafan Thanks :) Will ask about that. Can you send me the address please.

• Siddhi_ thumbnail

Sid ... Natasha Ajwani has said she will do RaDhi's interview in their birthday month as i requested. She asked if fans wanted to send gifts then she can do a gift segment.
    Have we to put up a request in their respective FC's if anyone wants to send in gifts.

Fizz @fizzuwizzu Aug 9

@NatashaSnehafan What happened about RaQesh Ridhi's interview?

@fizzuwizzu We tried but they were busy in their schedule!

• Like 1
    3:17 PM - 10 Aug 2016

Reply to @NatashaSnehafan 

1. @NatashaSnehafan Ok thanks. Both their birthdays are next month, can you please try again, for us, please.

• @fizzuwizzu Ok done! Will do that! Do u guys want to send gifts?? Then we can arrange gift segment!

• @NatashaSnehafan Thanks :) Will ask about that. Can you send me the address please.

• That's amazing that we'll get RaDhi's interview, thank you for requesting :)
    As for sending gifts, do you want to? I don't think I'll be able to.
    We could put up a note on the FC's to see if there are people who want to and can.
    BTW, Natasha works for IF or another media?
    FIZK6 thumbnail
    Sid ... i don't know if i will be able to but we can request in the FC's. Its going to be late for RaQ's birthday but it can be a joint interview together for Ridhi's birthday.
    How about 2 weeks from now for the deadline, the 26th. I think she's with IF. ITVF. She said she'll inbox the address and give it out privately.

Siddhi_ thumbnail

Sid ... i don't know if i will be able to but we can request in the FC's. Its going to be late for RaQ's birthday but it can be a joint interview together for Ridhi's birthday.
    How about 2 weeks from now for the deadline, the 26th. I think she's with IF. ITVF. She said she'll inbox the address and give it out privately.

I would like to but not able to financially. But yeah we can put up an announcement on the FC's. It would be late for RaQ's birthday but it will be a joint interview so it should be alright. 2 weeks from now sounds like a good deadline.

What should we write for the announcement? If someone wants to then they will need to get in touch with Natasha directly?
    FIZK6 thumbnail

I would like to but not able to financially. But yeah we can put up an announcement on the FC's. It would be late for RaQ's birthday but it will be a joint interview so it should be alright. 2 weeks from now sounds like a good deadline.

What should we write for the announcement? If someone wants to then they will need to get in touch with Natasha directly?

How about :

RaQesh/Ridhi's (the name in their respective FC's) birthday is next month. If anyone wishes to send a gift for him/her then please message  @NatashaSnehafan for details.
    Deadline for sending gifts is 26th August.
    Is this ok? Its a good idea about contacting Natasha directly.

Siddhi_ thumbnail

How about :

RaQesh/Ridhi's (the name in their respective FC's) birthday is next month. If anyone wishes to send a gift for him/her then please message  @NatashaSnehafan for details.
    Deadline for sending gifts is 26th August.
    Is this ok? Its a good idea about contacting Natasha directly.

Yeah, that sounds good. Thank you - you wrote it very nicely :)
    I guess it would be easier for them to contact Natasha directly, and it's better for us as the FC's to be less involved when we aren't sending anything, just to be on the safe side.
    FIZK6 thumbnail

Yeah, that sounds good. Thank you - you wrote it very nicely :)
    I guess it would be easier for them to contact Natasha directly, and it's better for us as the FC's to be less involved when we aren't sending anything, just to be on the safe side.

I'll put it up in Ridhi's FC and could you do the same for RaQ's please.

Siddhi_ thumbnail

I'll put it up in Ridhi's FC and could you do the same for RaQ's please.

Thanks, I'll do the same