πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: surabhi01

anandi snatch mannu from jagan , she created fight between jagan and mannu

bilkul warna Anandi great kaise sabit hogi
Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: blushing

Anandi got duty whoever comes to SN just deliver bhashan send them back to BH πŸ˜†

wonder DS ka num kab ayega πŸ˜ˆ

🀣 true.. but I still think she should not have given bhashan to mannu and sent him back. 

She could have kept him as her "refugee" πŸ˜• 
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Shinya

🀣 true.. but I still think she should not have given bhashan to mannu and sent him back. 

hailaa ... Grr refugee is not right word Guest ...
Shinya thumbnail
Originally posted by: ExcuseMePlz

I disagree with the bold...In case of Ratan Singh it shouldn't be like this...Mahavir was also a father but Basant didn't forget what Dadisa did for him...

The father who is not a father has done everything for the son who is not his own,he forgot all this!I knew he will exactly behave the same but when he is actually behaving like this am not able to accept it.The father who is not a father could have think aapna khun aapna hota hai but he didn't.Expected better things from Mannu other than falling in love with Pooja and behaving like this with his parents.Anyways if he will not behave like this how will the story progress.

Basant's father's case is not the same as Ratan's case. Ratan loved his son. A son cannot simply start hating his father only because one fine morning his mother told him he was bad to her. 

Had he seen it with his own eyes or had ganga brainwashed him against the father from childhood, the story would have been different. But she hid the truth from him. Moreover, this son is alive only because of the father.

Actually mannu should have been angry with ganga. But there must be some reasons why he is hating jagya.

Shinya thumbnail
Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

Ganga has done the right thing and CVs cant make Ganga negative. If Ratan died without seeing Mannu.

And Mannu landing up in SN and anandi giving him a bhashan to go back.

Anandi sending first Jagya without and again sending Mannu to BH.

Mannu's weird behaviour. Why?

BV is going round and round in circles.

And Kamli is also going round and round in circles.

bold - little confused. What right thing ganga did ?πŸ˜•
RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

πŸ˜†

Mannu will happily stay as Anandi's "refugee"/Guest, Pooja is also aroundπŸ˜ƒ
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
ratan never luved his son. i think ppl shud go & watch earlier epis. i think there r surely 3-4 ver of BV airing on.
wen mannu was born ratan alongwid his parents never allowed her 2 take proper care of her son. wenever mannu cried & ganga working & she wanted  2 go 2 him ratan never allowed 2 do her until she finishes her work. he never even allowed he r 2 feed mannu while working its only that ganga was so adamant that she wud go & feed him & later on got tortured by ratan 4 disobeying him.

and wen padma got pregnant all including ratan behaved more badly wid ganga & mannu.only ghanshyam kaka was there 4 them but he also cudn't do anything  4 them
and ratna was planning 2 kill off both ganag & mannu once padma delivered  a .male heir.this is called luv of father 4 the son.😲

and even during BM transplant ratan cruelly laughed & told both JaGan that he won't save mannu as its his revenge on them. is it luv of father 4 his son.😲😲
v. strange & dangerous luv. i wish even my enemies won't get such luv from their father.
but yes i wish the ppl who think this is true luv of  a father 4 his kid will get this type of luv from their fathers after all they know that such fathers r so luving.
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
well Mannu should know about Ratan irrespective he was good bad anything

Ideally Like Jagya suggested Ganga shd have agree with him , reveal truth , in beginning it would be difficult for Mannu but parents can handle him much better ..

If they would have reveal Mannu himself judge whether his biological father is good person or bad ...

Now at this point Mannu saw Ratan breathe last in terminally unwell condition , naturally he would feel sympathetic towards Ratan ...same time he will blame his currents parents ...

Even they try to explain him he may not able to understand as he witness Ratan's death according to article Ratan breathe last after seeing Mannu ... So Mannu in complex situation created by his own mother ... Poor chap ...

No matter how Ganga telling him about reality of Ratan , Mannu might not understand it ..for time being ... Eventually he will understand...

Curious exactly how much Ganga have told him...evrn Anandi...
Edited by blushing - 8 years ago
Shinya thumbnail
Why Akhiraj said to gopal-kamli to run away before he changes his mind? πŸ˜•
He is acting like gabbar singh or what ? First he will make them happy and then kill them.😑
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Basant's father's case is not the same as Ratan's case. Ratan loved his son. A son cannot simply start hating his father only because one fine morning his mother told him he was bad to her. 

Had he seen it with his own eyes or had ganga brainwashed him against the father from childhood, the story would have been different. But she hid the truth from him. Moreover, this son is alive only because of the father.

Actually mannu should have been angry with ganga. But there must be some reasons why he is hating jagya.

When Ratan loved his son!Not before he witnessed that jail incident.Are we forgetting that he proudly said 'Ja nehi karunga thari koi madad' to Jagya just to take revenge?Will not deny he changed but he did nothing for Mannu compared to what Jagya had to do for him.He put conditions every time.And that is not love of a father.I have said it earlier that Ganga should let Mannu meet him as its a dying man's wish and according to the spoiler she did.Its other thing that Ratan will die.But it was not an easy task for Ganga regarding how much scared she was and on top of that Mannu knew nothing but she did agree and took Mannu to Ratan.

Basant's story is different but not that much different.Genuine question didn't Mahavir love Basant!Basant didn't forget one side of his past story and made assumptions.His birth truth also came as a shocker for him and he didn't see how Mahavir was as a person with his own eyes.Yes Mannu is just a kid compared to Basant,I can only take it like this.

He had seen how much Jagya loved him but he choose to forget everything.Two things can happen when a person knows his birth truth.One he can totally forget what his step father did for him or he can be grateful that he got a father like that.But unfortunately Mannu turned to be a person of first category.Disappointing and irritating.If he understands love then I think he could have been a little bit more mature.

The reason he is hating is he has assumed that his step father has wronged Anandi and his mother has wronged Ratan.And Anandi and Ratan has become victim for him as you said that he didn't see things with his own eyes.But I actually expected much different reactions from Mannu as a character.If he can't hate his father suddenly one morning then how he has suddenly make both his parents villain!He threw his father from the pedestal just because one fine day he got to know he wronged Anandi then why he cant hate Ratan when Ganga will tell he was bad to her!He is just assuming things like a immature kid.

He can be angry with Ganga but he is angry with both of them.I don't think Ganga will reveal how she was raped day after day,how he is a result of rape,how he beat her with rod,tried to kill her several times,how he refused to save Mannu and Jagya had to cry in front of him and plead to him and thats the reason he will hate Jagya ands Ganga.If he hates parents like Jagya and Ganga then its his loss.No one can save him from this loss other than he himself.He will learn from his mistakes hopefully one day.