Fan Fictions

Bringin’Sexy Back:-]UPDATED.!!! READ NOW! (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 17

bhumishah

Goldie

bhumishah

Posted: 19 October 2006 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
nice part
continue soon

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bringin’Sexy Back:-]UPDATED.!!! READ NOW! (Page 6)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Princess_Trisha

IF-Dazzler

Princess_Trisha

Posted: 19 October 2006 at 4:35pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by bhumishah

nice part
continue soon

Thanks, The parts will get longer these are just promo's I think this is the last prom before I start the actual story. Tongue*I will continue soooon*Tongue

prakriti

IF-Dazzler

prakriti

Posted: 19 October 2006 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
Trishaaa!!

omg i loved this song once...now im just sick of it cuz i hear it ALL over the place. But its an awesome title! lol. When you Imed me, i was like, WTF!? lol. Anyways, the promos and the characters are soo good! I cant wait till you continue! Hurry up Trish!!

x3 Prakriti

~*Milly*~

~*Milly*~

Posted: 19 October 2006 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prakriti

Trishaaa!!

omg i loved this song once...now im just sick of it cuz i hear it ALL over the place. But its an awesome title! lol. When you Imed me, i was like, WTF!? lol. Anyways, the promos and the characters are soo good! I cant wait till you continue! Hurry up Trish!!

x3 Prakriti
I know right its soooooooooo annoying you if you were at my school you'd know how it feel when you think of taking a gun to school shot anyone who'd sing the song anyways continue soonSmile

Princess_Trisha

IF-Dazzler

Princess_Trisha

Posted: 19 October 2006 at 7:11pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ~*Milly*~

Trishaaa!!

x3 Prakriti
I know right its soooooooooo annoying you if you were at my school you'd know how it feel when you think of taking a gun to school shot anyone who'd sing the song anyways continue soonSmile

LOLyup guys...wat happened was..at school everyone was saying like theres a kid named billy and there like "hey, billy's bringing sexii back" and like replacing their names with everyone elses name..and then they all said "trisha's bringing sexii back" ahahaLOLand then i thought hey..angad kripa are bringin sexy back..Tongueand hence forth the titleSmilebut hey it suits them very wellBig smileno more chatting about the song jaans..!!!

insia12

IF-Rockerz

insia12

Posted: 20 October 2006 at 12:28am | IP Logged
gr8 promo......do cont sooon

insia12

IF-Rockerz

insia12

Posted: 20 October 2006 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iqbal_trisha25

Originally posted by ~*Milly*~

Trishaaa!!

x3 Prakriti

LOLyup guys...wat happened was..at school everyone was saying like theres a kid named billy and there like "hey, billy's bringing sexii back" and like replacing their names with everyone elses name..and then they all said "trisha's bringing sexii back" ahahaLOLand then i thought hey..angad kripa are bringin sexy back..Tongueand hence forth the titleSmilebut hey it suits them very wellBig smileno more chatting about the song jaans..!!!

hahaha thatz wat always happen in skoool!!!VOLUNTEERS!!anyway cont soooooooooon trisha cant wait!!!

Mulle

Mulle

Posted: 20 October 2006 at 3:19am | IP Logged
nice promo
continue soon Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top