Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jazmeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
hey gr8888888888888888888888888888 ff plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz con sooon itz awosome 😊
CrazyChatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
that was a gr8 start to ur ff, i loved those parts...plz continue soon, i cant wait to read on and find out what is going to happen next...
koolaries4 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i ve a suggestion/request..
could you plz write at the end of each part, the page nummber or the link to the next part of the story.. tthis makes it easier tore read and for new readers...
its gets annoying if u ve t flick thru all the comments n esp if ur coputer takes fo eveer to topen the page...
tht would make it alot easier for everyone..
thanks...
Princess_Trisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: koolaries4

i ve a suggestion/request..
could you plz write at the end of each part, the page nummber or the link to the next part of the story.. tthis makes it easier tore read and for new readers...
its gets annoying if u ve t flick thru all the comments n esp if ur coputer takes fo eveer to topen the page...
tht would make it alot easier for everyone..
thanks...

okay sure=]] i can try. and umm. i'll be updating..hmm..friday? is that okay?? test ydaii. test today. test tomorrow. test friday. all hard. so please and thank you..!!

NOTE.

I will start updating again. Sorry.!!!

I had a test yesterday.

A science test today.

A Social studies test tomorrrow.

A Algebra test Friday.

Sorry. But I have to STUDY. Therefore, I will continue Friday after school, or Saturday morning-afternoon.

Thanks..!! Love You Guys..!!

Trisha 😊 😊 😊
Edited by iqbal_trisha25 - 17 years ago
Kahaan gaye sabh ke sabh? Do you guys not want me too continuee 😕 😭
candyprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
no cont. soon
wow those are a lots of test i had my english test today and math tomorrow

Kripa: Not [THAT] kind of family, but a friend family. So, none of us would be lonely. And that we could all live together, and pay the rent of that house. It's a nice place, and well...we need somewhere to go, or our step-mom will make us separate from eachother..!And I cant bare that.

Mishti: I can't either.>>! We will follow Angad's plan. The best time to runaway would be today, tonite..before our step-mother finds out..Lets call Angad..NOW.>!

Kripa, Our life depends on this.

Kripa: We two sisters can handle anything.

Kripa-Mishti: I hope are parents would like our decision we made, its' a big step in my life, and I..I...I...really know that we can do anything as long as we're together.

HUM SAATH SAATH HAIN...

Next Intro---

Kripa and Mishti call Angad.

Angad tells them that he will come and pick them up, as Angad was in town.

Angad: I'll pick you up in 5 minutes.

They go in the car.

What happens in the car?

–Stay tuned to find out– I have to go to party today , at which I have to dance at. So. Sunday for sure–

Trisha=]]
IndianCutie13 thumbnail
great part but short
enjoy the party
sidra01 thumbnail
awsome u know i read ur fic today and didnt read it before because of the title but the story is so ionteresting just loved it