Bringin’Sexy Back:-]UPDATED.!!! READ NOW!

Princess_Trisha thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

IF THE TITLE IS INAPPROPRIATE, LET ME KNOW AND I WILL CHANGE IT...ITS NOTHING OF THE SORT..BUT I JUST LOVE THE SONG..AND I THINK SINCE THEIR ALL YOUNG IT KIND OF SUITS THEM...😃 PLEASE LET ME KNOW MODS..I HAVE KNOW HARM IN MIND..SORRY IF I CAUSED ANY.. *TRISHA*

Angad—A crazy guy who just loves life. He is the most popularest guy in school, but doesn't like to go out with anyone as he thinks that no one is up to his status.

Kripa— A girl who is happy, pretty, and is the most popularest girl in her school. When all of all a sudden her mom and dad die. She and her sister are left alone.

Mishti— Kripa's sister, she and Kripa now have nobody to depend on. It's just the both of them. Mishti is older. And she has a positive character in this fanfic.

Aaliya—(first aaliya)Aaliya is Kripa's best friend who is with her all the time. So, even during sad times..since their parents died she stays with Mishti and Kripa, also her parents have died, and she lives with Anjali from Kavyanjali.

Anjali is a happy go luck girl, who loves her friends.

All 4 girls are best friendss..!

Prithvi and Josh–are angad's best friends..more will be described later..!

**Note to moderators, if the topic is not appropriate I guess I can CHANGE THE TITLE. But my title, is just of the hip hop song "Sexy Back"**

Thanks alot...Tell Me If I Should Continue!

Trisha...:-]

Edited by iqbal_trisha25 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anon12378 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
sounds very interesting please post the 1st part soon the title reminds me of the song sexy back-justin timberlake 😳

Originally posted by: kripa_angad=luv

sounds very interesting please post the 1st part soon the title reminds me of the song sexy back-justin timberlake 😳

That was the point jii😛😆I was just listening to that song, hence the title😆thankoo, will post if i get enough yes's..!

Kashiish thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
kewl
post the first part soon 😊

PROMO...!!!

Kripa and Mishti are devastated. Their dad has just died of a heart attack and their mom had died because of a car accident 4 years back. They are both all alone, but together. Their dad had re-married after their mom had died. They never liked her. They knew something was wrong with her. And on his will, he stated that all the money would go to their stepmother. The stepmother has just told them that they have to go to boarding school- separatly, in different schools! They both couldn't spare the thought of them being by themselves without eachother and without their parents. They had to do something..But what will they do?

Edited by iqbal_trisha25 - 17 years ago
RandomSquared thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
lolz..luvin the title...n gud luck wit it 😉 "its sexilicious" 😆

Originally posted by: Desi Pride

lolz..luvin the title...n gud luck wit it 😉 "its sexilicious" 😆

😆forget the title and read the story jaan😆

brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
when i read the song first thing i thought of was timberlake.. i never heard his song but did hear the title.. then i just burst out laughing!!lolzz

sounds interesting.. plz do continue..
RandomSquared thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: iqbal_trisha25

😆forget the title and read the story jaan😆

wateva...even if i dun u'll be tellin me the whole thing u noe where😆

Originally posted by: brainychild92

when i read the song first thing i thought of was timberlake.. i never heard his song but did hear the title.. then i just burst out laughing!!lolzz

sounds interesting.. plz do continue..

😆loll..😆thanks jaann!