Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

India-Forums

.:| Celebrating May 27 : PremEer Confession Anniversay |:.

Premeer_Diwani IF-Sizzlerz
Premeer_Diwani
Premeer_Diwani

Posted: 27 May 2015 at 10:51am | IP Logged
"The biggest treasure in life is those moments which took your breath away" 

I dont remember who said this. But cant help myself from quoting it. How true it is. The breath taking moments are more precious than treasures. No matter how many years, we will always cherish them.. Heart

Today we are here to relive such a cherishing moment..to celebrate the 7th Anniversary of premeer confession ..Day Dreaminga confession which still able to take our breath away...Day Dreaming well who can stop themself from shivering when someone confesses his feeling with such an intensity and passion?Day Dreaming

" KYUN KI MAIN TUMSE PYAAR KARTA HOON"

huh..*phaints* *wakes up* Phaint again* *wakes up* *again phaints*
The way prem said it..Day Dreaming Blushingpulling heer close by holding her shoulders ..with confident angry passionate voice...Blushing
 wait.. the best is yet to come...

"Haan, dimag kharab hogaya hai mera. Lekin tumhari zindagi kharab hone nahi dunga main. Agar tumhari aankhon se ek ansoon niklega to mera dil royega.

Manaa ke main tumhe nahi paa sakta, lekin jo tumhe payega agar who galat hai to bardasht nahi hoga mujhse.

Mana main tumhe ksike saath jane se nahi rok sakta. Lekin agar who galat hai to main rokunga, aur aisa rokunga ke mujhe koi rok nahi payega.

Tumhe pana mere liye ek khwab hai. Aisa khwab jo kabhi sach nahi ho sakta. Tumhe kisi aur ke saath dekh ke main kabhi khush nahi rahunga. Maar jaoonga main.

Main BHAGWAN nahi hoon Heer. BHAGWAN nahi hoon main. Nahi dekh sakta main tumhe. Kisi galat insaan ke saath to bilkul nahi.

Khabardar. Khabardaar agar uss insaan se shaadi ki to. Shaadi to door ki baat, jab tak main uss insaan ke bare mein sab kuch pata na kar loon uske bare mein sochna bhi mat.

Main janta hoon, aisa ehsaas mujhe dobaara kabhi nahi hoga. Zindagi bhar afsoos rahega ke main eek ladki se pyaar kiya aur use kho diya. Lekin zindagi ke aakhri saans tak jee nahi paoonga main , agar tumhe aise insaan ke haath hara jo tumhe sambhal nahi payega.

Is liye dhyan se suno meri baat, maar jaoonga lekin galat admi se tumhara shaadi nahi hone dunga main.

Kitna pyaar karta hoon main tumse. Kitna pyaar. Itna pyaar ke tumse door rehne ka dard mehsoos kar sakta hoon, lekin yeh mujhe manzoor nahi ke mujhse door reh kar bhi tum khush na raho. Tumse pyaar kya hai maine, sirf tumhi se pyaar kiya hai. Jaante ho pyaar kya hota hai? Saccha pyaar?

Kehte hai, sacche pyaar ko kabhi zaya nahi hone dena chahiye. Kyunki saccha pyaar zindagi mein sirf ek baar aata hain. Sirf ek baar. Maine apne hissey ka pyaar kar liya hai. Ab main kisi aur se pyaar nahin kar paunga. Tumhi batao Heer,apne pyaar ko main kisi gaalat haaton mey kaisey jaane dehdoon...kaisay dehdoon usey woh dard jo usey jeene na deh...jab tum mujhse door chale jaoghi heer...main toot jaungha...chur chur ho jaungha main...maar jaungha...jee nahin paungha...lekin agar tumhari aankhon se ek aahsoo bhi nikhla...ek bhi ahsoo...to main is duniya ko aag lagadungha...aag lagadungha sab mey...main apni zindagi ...is ehsaas ke saath beethana chahta hoon...ki tum jaahan bhi ho kush ho...agar tum kush rahoghi...to main chain se maar pahungha...warna zindagi bhi to naseeb nahin huwi...maut bhi naseeb nahin hogi mujhe.."

What a confession it was.. StarWhat a dialogue .. (hats off to the dialogue writer) what an acting ...  i can bet that this one is still one of the bestest confessions onscreen. Approve
Harshad Literally stole the epi..ClapHis expressions and sound modulation...soft sound while he is telling about his love and Loud and hard while warning herDay Dreaming  and not to forgot additi, she didnt had a single dialogue in confession other that forcing him to confess..yet she complemented harshad well and portrayed the stunned yet happy yet sad heer beautifully..Clap Thank you harshiti and team kis desh for giving  the most passionate, romantic, intense, painful and meaningful confession in the history of confessions..Day Dreaming
Happy 7th Premmer Confession Anniversary Deshians...Party

ps: No need to rub your eyesTongue yeah its me..priya aka your official jugni SleepyTongueTongue
Avi credit : mou 

Edited by Premeer_Diwani - 27 May 2015 at 10:52am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Indu_Alina...tarannum6lazychick.mariaAASUSkiran_28

Alina... Senior Member
Alina...
Alina...

Posted: 27 May 2015 at 11:51am | IP Logged
OMG.. some one finally ending her hibernation?Shocked melcome back then.
Happy premeer confession anniversary guys..Day Dreaming The best confession on television industry.i'm proud to be a ph fan and hatts off to harshiti, especially harshad. he was outstanding in this scene Clap
awesome avi and siggy. i love the siggy style. u should make more big siggy like this priyaStar

Edited by Alina... - 27 May 2015 at 11:52am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Premeer_Diwani

tarannum6 IF-Dazzler
tarannum6
tarannum6

Posted: 27 May 2015 at 11:53am | IP Logged
thanks Priya di for such a lovely and Awosome thread Prem and heer...Ufff...SOOO much chemistry one of their best performances By Harshiti... It was the best confession scene I have ever seen and the dialouges were superb, Miss Those Golden days The most HEARTFELT and simply the most EMOTIONAL confession ever...

Premeer_Diwani

tarannum6 IF-Dazzler
tarannum6
tarannum6

Posted: 27 May 2015 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Happy Premeer Confession Scean Anniversary Deshians..

Premeer_Diwani

lazychick.maria IF-Sizzlerz
lazychick.maria
lazychick.maria

Posted: 27 May 2015 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
yeah Priya you're back with a bang Embarrassed !!!!!!
Hug

Actually I don't know from where to start. Whenever I re watch this scene I get goosebumps! I remember watching Premeer confession for the first time. It was in 2009. I was watching Premeer scenes randomly when I bumped into this scene. I was amazed by the dialogues that Prem delivered. Yes this kind of love exists. It was kinda filmy to me first but then I got carried away by the whole scene and I forgot the surroundings. Embarrassed
I was not really aware that it was a show. I was a bachaa at that time LOL. For me it was new. I was watching something new apart from Bolly movies and all. And I'm glad that Kis Desh came into my life first. Those new feelings that emerged, just pure bliss. Day Dreaming

What to say about Harshiti performance? Their chemistry was sizzling. They could make any scene look special and magical and that love confession belongs to one of them.
The intensity, passion, love and junoon! The closeness! The pain! The dialogues delivered! The expressions, gestures, eyelooks! They simply nailed it! Day Dreaming

The whole set up and the idea thought behind this scene was superb! The entire team and Harshiti did a fabulous job!
Truely yes, this is the love confession by excellence.
Embarrassed

Premeer_Diwani

AASUS IF-Sizzlerz
AASUS
AASUS

Posted: 27 May 2015 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
 Cute creation Priya.Big smileBig smile So pretty.
Premeer are so cute. Prem was forced to reveal his feelings for Heer.
They look beautiful in it. Love Heer's various expressions. Feel very sad for her when the scene aired.

Premeer_Diwani

Indu_ Senior Member
Indu_
Indu_

Posted: 28 May 2015 at 11:45am | IP Logged
OMg. it has been 7 years. Shockedhappy confession anniversary Party

Premeer_Diwani

AASUS IF-Sizzlerz
AASUS
AASUS