Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

AJAY DEVGN Announces Son of Sardaar sequel; books Diwali 2017 - Page 2

atominis thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I didn't like SOS. Too silly and full of stereotypes.

But if it could work despite clash with JTHJ and their coterie out to sabotage it then it's possible it could work even now.

It's popular on TV. Till last year, it'd play almost every other weekend on some channel or the other!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ajay booked about 2 year in advance a festive date and then these actors and fans keep complaining about khans blocking dates in advance and not releasing on non-holidays 😆 bottom line is whoever gets a chance will not leave the opportunity .
I like Ajayand his movies but didn't like SOS one bit , hopefully this one is better.
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: -Arsal-

Not for long. Someone else will book it too.

And I dont see SOS working at all esp in 2017. 

Word! Ajay doesn't have THAT star power now! He shud do contendrive stuff rather. 
Drishyam looks good. 
Stay away fro. Jackson or sardar
Hazardous thumbnail
When will Kangana boycott his ass from the industry?
atominis thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Hazardous

When will Kangana boycott his ass from the industry?

She can't no matter what. Devgans have been part of industry for decades and enjoy certain clout.

dhartiamber thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Srk is going to bring a movie on same date or 1 week before he can leave diwali date only if Salman or aamir books it. He didnt let Akki have Eid date 2 years ago he didnt let SLB have christmas. He wont let Ajay have diwali date without competition.   
NimbuMirchi thumbnail

Yuck. SOS was so bad. 
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: dhartiamber

Srk is going to bring a movie on same date or 1 week before he can leave diwali date only if Salman or aamir books it. He didnt let Akki have Eid date 2 years ago he didnt let SLB have christmas. He wont let Ajay have diwali date without competition.   

I remember SRK asked Ekta to postpone the release of OUATIM and she did. I wish she didn't agree to do that. Weren't they the first one to book that date/eid or diwali - don't remember exactly which one? Why doesn't he prepone / postpone his film...rather than asking other people to do that !! what bullying !!  👎🏼