Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

potomac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ifreader1

I don't think so. I normally do not watch TV.  I happened to watch one of the episode of IPKKND and started watching in on TV. In three months it was ended. Then I stopped watching 

Only after IPKKNDEBP started I started again. Got attached to it so much. I may probably take some time to watch any other show. 

I watched LTL and CB first season on YouTube.

thanks for ur vote dear๐Ÿ˜ณ...hopefully we will meet in someother forum in future๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Prads thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: potomac

๐Ÿ˜†...just a thought that came across my mind ...so wanted to take a poll๐Ÿ˜ƒ...and i got my answers bright and clear๐Ÿคฃ...so u not going to come back to forum at alll???๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•..thanks for ur vote dear๐Ÿ˜ณ

u wl most probably find me in forum of Shrenuz next show ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..hope she gets hot n handsome co star there too..๐Ÿ˜‰

Well i got tht re..nice poll..n some different topic in forum to discuss...

only u can bring such unique polls..
Edited by Prads - 8 years ago
potomac thumbnail

Originally posted by: Honeypot

Deepu u r always hatke in polls...

Not going to watch that show...but forum maybe as I want to see any buddies  joined there .

hahaha..thanks for ur vote Saji ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ...lets wait and see what happens๐Ÿ˜ƒ
potomac thumbnail

Originally posted by: akashavani

Deepa...didn't  vote...I am alread  very Sad...But  i definitely  won't  go to Any ..New Show forum... Except ..Ipkkndebp  Forum  definitely. ,.  cause I am not going to watch..SP... or any Show too... .maybe  as i had stopped All shows after...EBP.

But  for my peace of mind...i am going to watch ..Avinash Sachdev Old  Shows ... as Ebp.. is my first show of him... and got Impressed and became a Fan too ...Of his Acting Everyway..and heard  he got awards  too...So  lets see  afterwards. .if interested  in anything else.

After ...shrenu gets a ...project...May visit  her Forum...cause after  2..previous Main leads..like only her too..now...That's  All.

Unless...ShrAvi ..come Together  Ebp...Best Luck.

But will go to  other forum  if  friends ...PM..maybe ..nothing else.

awww...vani ,I understand ur plight in our show ending ..take ur time ..pm is there to contact ..do let us know if u r in any forum ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ..we will get a chance to interact๐Ÿ˜ƒ
potomac thumbnail

Originally posted by: AryaPrasad

Don't know๐Ÿ˜•..may be in avi's or shrenu's next show..

ya..lets wait and watch what will Shravi do ...thanks for ur vote bud๐Ÿ˜ƒ
potomac thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehersudhar

Let them take break now and get fresh in work again. We will join in their forums again whoever gets first we will see but my guess is shrenu with her attitude.

good idea meher..will do so ...๐Ÿ˜ณ
potomac thumbnail

Originally posted by: krithi1990

100 % No Deepa. It seems like a village family drama and I am not attracted by the actors also. But I will come to this forum to visit you all.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

๐Ÿ˜†...thanks for being honest๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ...sure we will meet again in forum ..lets use PM option in future๐Ÿ˜ƒ
potomac thumbnail

Originally posted by: neeli123

Hi Deeps...I am not sure...but voted for maybe

If this forum buddies come might be I will join there...otherwise nope...

thanks for ur vote neeli dear๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ...lets see where we will meet in future...Its interesting to know whats gonna happen...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
potomac thumbnail

Originally posted by: jhumjhum

๐Ÿ˜† Deepa u have strong heart I'm smart not going to watch any show where my Shrenu isn't part ๐Ÿ˜‰
Vote for 3 as it's typical SP Saas-bahu so called women empowerment show not interested .
But ya will miss all forum buddies n this beautiful times ๐Ÿค—. Wish Shrenu be back as big Ganga than I can get both my angle n Bhaijan n will join that forum ๐Ÿ˜ƒ.

awww..shrenu in GANGA..u think so ..lets wait and watch what will happen ...hopefully she will sign her next soon and we can watch her in that show ...
bobbiedhillon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
May be...depends on the leads if they tug at my heart like Ashlok