Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SASSZS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
I find it funny how certain fan is now of all praises to Kangana when Kangana was bashed in another thread by this fan. Don need fake praises please. Kangana deserves every praises she is getting, and so does DP. These girls have worked hard to reach where they are, and when I say work, I am talking about onscreen. They have made smart choices like Kangana ditching TDP for TWM, bcos of which she got Queen and now TWMR and DP for balancing her commercial hits with films like Piku in between. The actresses are paving way for more such films to get more recognition, buzz and therefore has distributors' confidence to sell female centred films to the audience. I am no feminist, but I am happy women centred films do well, they are finally given more such roles and more stake in BW. Earlier we had only one women ruling among many men, today we have more than one woman ruling.Edited by DDHugeFan - 8 years ago
--Pro.vo.King-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Meherbaan

@Quixotic-Frenzy

There was no reason to quote me then if you were so sure what I thought and if you were so happy with the fact that your friends agrees with you.

LMAO .. why not ?..there is a quote button, you wrote something that i felt a bit odd and i just put forth my opinion regarding it , its not like i am after you to shove my opinion down your throat .. i have maintained throughout that i am not trying to change your opinion , you have your own opinion , its completely fine with me but you wrote something on which i had something to say myself..as simple as that .. when i quoted you , what did you expect ? - that i will eventually agree to your opinion while abandoning mine ? πŸ˜†..i never expected you to do that , why would you expect me to do the same ? πŸ˜†.. cant two people with differing opinions have a discussion without shoving each other's opinion down other's throat ?.. apparently NOT ! πŸ˜†
Meherbaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: DDHugeFan

I find it funny how certain fan is now of all praises to Kangana when Kangana was bashed in another thread by this fan. Don need fake praises please. Kangana deserves every praises she is getting, and so does DP. These girls have worked hard to reach where they are, and when I say work, I am talking about onscreen. They have made smart choices like Kangana ditching TDP for TWM, bcos of which she got Queen and now TWMR and DP for balancing her commercial hits with films like Piku in between. The actresses are paving way for more such films to get more rocgnition, buzz and therefore has distributors' confidence to sell female centred films to the audience. I am no feminist, but I am happy women centred films do well, they are finally given more such roles and more stake in BW. Earlier we had only one women ruling among many men, today we have more than one women ruling.

Get your facts right.

I am not a fan of Kangana's acting now, I was a fan of her acting ever since Queen and also loved her in Gangster.

just because i like her as an actress does not mean I also like her off screen, off screen I find her to be a psycho who makes fun of every actress out there and never talks about the mistakes she has done.

So just because I don't like her off screen does not mean I can't like her onscreen.
SASSZS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Get your facts right.

I am not a fan of Kangana's acting now, I was a fan of her acting ever since Queen and also loved her in Gangster.

just because i like her as an actress does not mean I also like her off screen, off screen I find her to be a psycho who makes fun of every actress out there and never talks about the mistakes she has done.

So just because I don't like her off screen does not mean I can't like her onscreen.

Hi, I think you are mistaken. I was not talking about you.
Meherbaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Quixotic-Frenzy

LMAO .. why not ?..there is a quote button, you wrote something that i felt a bit odd and i just put forth my opinion regarding it , its not like i am after you to shove my opinion down your throat .. i have maintained throughout that i am not trying to change your opinion , you have your own opinion , its completely fine with me but you wrote something on which i had something to say myself..as simple as that .. when i quoted you , what did you expect ? - that i will eventually agree to your opinion while abandoning mine ? πŸ˜†..i never expected you to do that , why would you expect me to do the same ? πŸ˜†.. cant two people with differing opinions have a discussion without shoving each other's opinion down other's throat ?.. apparently NOT ! πŸ˜†

I think you need to calm down !

It's you who can't digest that we are having different opinions and you are irked that you couldn't force your opinion on me hence the "I knew you would say that" and "my friends agrees with me".
Meherbaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: DDHugeFan

Hi, I think you are mistaken. I was not talking about you.

Hey

All good then😊

I think you need to calm down !

It's you who can't digest that we are having different opinions and you are irked that you couldn't force your opinion on me hence the "I knew you would say that" and "my friends agrees with me".

Its apparent who needs to calm down here , for some reason you felt that people here are ganged up against you for no reason .. when i said that "yeah i am aware of your opinion on DP" it was meant to be taken as "fine you have your own opinion" ..but obviously it went the other way round.. guilty conscience cant be helped .. πŸ˜†   

Edit : why so hung up on my friends ?.. πŸ˜†..yeah they have their own opinions , soon they will get tired of Katrina & Deepika & look for someone else to drool upon .. so i myself wouldnt take them seriously .. relax .. πŸ˜†
Edited by Quixotic-Frenzy - 8 years ago
Deepika handed over her a** to Kangu in style 😎

The member is warned NOT to use derogatory words for a celebrity. Maintain civility while expressing your opinion.

BWF-DT

Edited by realitybites - 8 years ago
QueenExpression thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Kangana played a glamorous sexy siren in K3. So yes she can be as sexy or even sexier than Deepika.  Edited by QueenExpression - 8 years ago
Originally posted by: QueenExpression

Kangana played a glamourous sexy siren in K3. So yes she can be as sexy or even sexier than Deepika. 

Yeah she did & she won appreciation for it as well.. but still for some reason , she is still not the eyecandy that Deepika & Katrina are .. πŸ˜†..and i doubt if she ever will be ..but like i said before, success does change the perception to certain extent , she might even start grooming herself more effectively..so lets see.. 
Edited by Quixotic-Frenzy - 8 years ago